Chapter 4

Secrets

"Sungjong! Let's go out for lunch!" Myungsoo said as he wandered around the dorm to look for the maknae.

 

Hearing Myungsoo's call, Sungjong hopped out of bed and quickly hid behind the door of his room. 

 

Hehe! I'm going to scare him this time round for sure!

 

Smiling at the thought, Sungjong listened carefully for Myungsoo's footsteps while holding his breath. He had done this so many times, but somehow, Myungsoo would always know that he was there. And oftenly, he was in turn the one who had caught the youngest by surprise. 

 

After a short while, the sound of footsteps could be heard. Sungjong crept nearer to the door and made sure he was not in sight from the outside. Right then, Myungsoo walked in. 

 

"BOO!" Sungjong shouted as he jumped out to greet Myungsoo. 

 

Hearing the shout, Myungsoo immediately screamed out loud.

 

"AHHH!!" Screaming, he scrambled out of the room and out to the front door, where the other members awaited him.

 

Seeing Myungsoo's reaction, Sungjong started laughing hysterically as he fell on the floor, rolling around on the floor while clutching his stomach. 

 

"What happened, Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked worriedly. 

 

"What else could have happened? Sungjong must have succeeded in scaring him this time. Let me go in and bring that rascal out." Grinning, Woohyun stepped into the house and went to Sungjong's room. 

 

As he came nearer, he could hear Sungjong's laughter and opening the door, he said, "Yah Lee Sungjong, congratulations! You did a good j..." 

 

Just as he stepped in and looked around, he froze in shock. Slowly regaining his composure, Woohyun asked in a low voice, "Sungjong ah, where are you?" 

 

Having seen Woohyun enter, Sungjong was just about to comment on how Myungsoo had screamed his head off until he asked this question.

 

"What do you mean, Woohyun hyung? I'm right here, in front of you." Sungjong asked with a puzzled tone.

 

"Sungjong, don't play around. Where are you? I can hear you loud and clear, but you can't trick me like how you tricked Myungsoo you know." Woohyun said as he took a few steps back cautiously.

 

Standing up, Sungjong walked towards Woohyun and touched him on the shoulder.

 

"Hyung, don't joke around too. Can't you see that I'm right here?"

 

Feeling the touch on his shoulder, Woohyun shuddered and reached out to grab ahold of the hand. 

 

"Sungjong, is this you?" 

 

"Of course hyung! Who else would it be? Can't you see? Stop playing!" Sungjong replied while laughing lightly.

 

However, Woohyun did not return the laugh. Instead, he replied in the same low tone, now cold and serious.

 

"Sungjong, look at yourself in the mirror." 

 

Puzzzled, Sungjong asked, "But why?" 

 

"Just look." Woohyun replied.

 

Walking to the mirror in the bathroom, Sungjong took a look and gasped in shock. 

 

 

 

His reflection wasn't there. 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: I wanted to update more so here's another chapter!:D Things are going to be interesting soon so please comment! :)