Chapter 3

Secrets

"Lee Sungyeol!!" A loud shout rudely greeted Hoya in the morning as he woke up. "How many times must I tell you not to play with the tap?"

 

After his eyes got used to the bright morning light, Hoya got out of his bed, slightly in a daze. Walking out of the room, he saw a half-smiling Sungyeol standing in front of Sunggyu whose shirt was thoroughly wet. Looking to their left, Hoya could see an amused Woohyun desperately trying to hide his laughter. Hoya's mind cleared as he saw this scene. 

 

Haven't I seen this somewhere before?

 

He frowned as he watched the eldest start lecturing, trying hard to figure out when he had seen this happen. Similar scenarios like this happened a few times before, but this was different. It was as if he could tell where and what was going to happen next, able to pinpoint out who would be doing what. 

 

Next, Sungjong would come out of the kitchen and stop... 

 

Immediately, Sungjong came out of the kitchen and said, "Don't shout so loud in the morning, hyung. You'll just hurt your throat. See, you even woke Hoya hyung up." Saying this, he pointed towards Hoya with a smile. 

 

Hearing this, Hoya froze. He wasn't shocked by Sungjong's words, but the fact that Sungjong had done the exact same thing as what he had expected. Thinking hard again, he recalled the dream he had the previous night. He had seen this scene happening then! 

 

Did I just dreamt up the whole scene yesterday? How...could it be? 

 

Slowly, he went back into the room. Sitting down on his bed, he started thinking again. He had met someone strange in his dreams the night before too. The stranger had said a lot to him, but somehow, he couldn't hear most of the conversation. The only sentence he heard was, "That is why, I'll give them to you." He couldn't make head or tail of the sentence. 

 

What had he given me?

 

 

 

Author's note: I'm really sorry for the short chapter! I had to keep it slightly shorter in order not to reveal too much yet. It's been so long since I updated because I was overseas for the past few days so I could only update now. Hope you will continue to bear with me for a while longer as more is going to happen soon! :) Thank you so much!