Chapter 8

Secrets

A short and uncomfortable silence followed as no one spoke.

 

"Well, how about everyone just take turns speaking about what happened? Since it seems like everyone has something to say." Sunggyu broke the silence.

 

"Gyu hyung! Me! Me! I want to go first! I can show it now, it's fun!" Sungyeol once again exclaimed excitedly, earning the curious looks of the other members.

 

Looking at the excited choding, the leader let out a slight sigh, then continued, "Okay, Sungyeol, you can start first."

 

At this, Sungyeol immediately stood up and started closing his eyes. His face tightened up as he seemed like he was concentrating hard. Just as the members start looking at Sungyeol with great attention, his eyes suddenly opened once more, now with a broad smile on his face.

 

"Puhahaha!! I haven't started yet! I don't even need to do all this! You should have looked at the expression on your faces!" With this, Sungyeol burst out into laughter.

 

"Yah, this choding!" Hoya lurched forward, only to be held back by Woohyun.

 

"Yeollie ah, will you please start now?" Woohyun said while keeping his hold on a still slightly irritated Hoya.

 

"Okay... Ha... Okay..." Sungyeol replied, catching his breath after all that laughing.

 

Standing up once more, Sungyeol said, "Now everyone, look at that blue cup on the table." 

 

Hearing this, all attention turned to the cup on the table. 

 

"3,2.1!" 

 

"Splash!" A loud splash was heard, followed by Sungyeol's laughter again, along with a few muffled giggles.

 

The blue cup had disappeared from the table, and Sungyeol had magically chosen it to appear mid-air, tilting itself over Sunggyu's head, pouring its content over the puzzled leader. After that, it was directly transported back to the table.

 

The wet leader glared at Sungyeol, who was currently rolling around on the floor, laughing while clutching his stomach. As for the other members, they had started smiling, and eventually, they burst out in laughter too. 

 

A half asleep Dongwoo then walked into the living room, and upon seeing the wet and furious leader walking into the bathroom to clean up, he asked, "What happened?" 

 

Of course, no one answered and a rather confused Dongwoo was left staring at the laughing members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: I haven't revealed all of their powers yet, and I'm sorry for those who were waiting! However, I will update really really soon! :) Maybe today or tomorrow, so please wait! I just had to elaborate on Sungyeol's part, seeing he's always the one playing tricks. Hope you enjoyed the update! :) Please comment as I would really like to know what you all feel about the chapter! Thank you!