Chapter 16

Secrets

Sunggyu squirmed in his sleep as he recalled the events that occurred in the past few days. The strange dream he had and the attacks on s came flashing back through his mind. Who, or what and why did they want to hurt them? If he remembered correctly, he hadn't hurt or angered anyone recently. Well, except for the fact that he does boss some of s around, sometimes, but only sometimes. All of a sudden, Sunggyu heard a voice.

 

"A coin has two sides to it, hyung. Just remember that." 

 

Who was that? 

 

With that, Sunggyu jolted out of his sleep and got up. Looking around, he saw Woohyun by his side, on his bed, while rubbing his eyes sleepily. 

 

"Oh Gyu hyung, you're awake?" Woohyun said as he stretched himself before attempting to get up.

 

Out of the corner of his eye, Sunggyu saw Sungjong walking past the door, looking just as sleepy. However, his eyes widened upon seeing the leader, and immediately, Sungjong went running back to his bedroom.

 

"Hoya hyung! Sunggyu hyung's awake! Wake up and make breakfast now!" he shouted loudly as he pulled the earphones out of the dance machine's phone, causing loud hip hop music to be heard throughout the door, followed by angry shouts from Sungyeol, and also a pillow thrown out of the room, which was then followed by Hoya's hurried footsteps to the kitchen.

 

"Yah! Stop the music! I'm trying to sleep!" "I'm sorry, hyung!" "Hoya, I'm hungry!" "Can you just wait!" A mixture of voices was heard in the dorm early in the morning.

 

Having to wake up to this racket, Sunggyu closed his eyes again as he plopped down on his bed, pressing the pillow to his ears in an attempt to block out the noise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author'a note: Updated after one week! :D I'm back from my trip! It was fun though I'll have to say I really missed having access to the Internet for more than a mere 30 minutes. :) I know this update is really really short but I shall double update then! And thank you to all the lovely subscribers who have been patiently waiting! Comment, comment and comment more! I love reading them and I do reply so please comment! Wait for my next update, it will be out by today, I promise!