Chapter 13

Secrets

Under the dark night, a shadow stood hidden away from the street lights as he received a call.

 

"Are you really going to do this to them?" he asked worriedly to the man on the phone.

 

"Of course, unless you want to defy his orders." the man replied.

 

"But... we have known them for so long, can't we just try to ask if they would join us?" he asked once more.

 

There was a long pause as the man on the other end took in the suggestion. 

 

"Well, I guess we can try. But we can't ask directly. Leave it to me." the man said.

 

"Ok then..." With this, the phone call ended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Would you like to join me? And many more of your kind?" A misty figure spoke as he touched Sunggyu, letting him see more shadows, each displaying a different power of their own.

 

Sunggyu shuddered upon the touch. It was deathly cold, and something about it was wrong, as if it wasn't telling the whole truth.

 

"But... I don't even know what you guys do... What and who are you..." Sunggyu muttered. 

 

"You will know once you join us..." The misty figure spoke in the same ghostly voice as it started to drag Sunggyu towards him.

 

"No! Stop!" Sunggyu shouted as he tried to pull away.

 

Immediately, the figure stopped and released his hand. 

 

"So that's your answer? No?" the figure asked.

 

Angered and slightly afraid, Sunggyu said, "No, and that's it." 

 

With this, the figure floated away, before giving what Sunggyu thought was a smile, then said, "Well, if that's it, then so be it." Going further now, it said, "But you will soon regret it..." 

 

"Hyung! Wake up! It's you turn to make breakfast!" a voice said.

 

Jerked out of his dream, Sunggyu gave a groan as he rubbed his eyes, trying to make sense of the dream he had. But before he could even stand, he was rudely interrupted by Dongwoo who kept complaining about his hunger and desperately dragging the leader to the kitchen.

 

"Yah! I can walk on my own!" he shouted as Dongwoo meekly walked away.

 

 

 

 

Author's note: I hope you all like this update! Something's going to start soon! And thank you again for the subscribers and comments! :D 

Oh and just to answer FeliciaKammal, I may or may not have girl characters in here. But if you want any, try suggesting to me! But the thing is, if any of you are hoping for romance, I can be 90% sure I won't have any because I don't think I have the ability or the skill to write romance yet. :'( I am really sorry!