Chapter 15

Secrets

Dongwoo's eyes widened in shock as he curled up behind a cushion.

 

"That... sounded so... sc... scary..." he said after listening to Sunggyu's recount of his dream.

 

"So you're thinking that they are the ones that harmed Sungjong?" Hoya asked.

 

"But why would they do that?" Sungjong asked as he too looked at Sunggyu.

 

"How would I know?" Sunggyu exclaimed as Hoya and Sungjong looked away. "But we should all be careful from now onwards." he continued, receiving nods of agreement from the rest of the members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What happened?" Dongwoo asked as he ran to the door of the dorm.

 

Entering, Sungyeol was holding Myungsoo who was clutching onto his stomach with one hand, looking very much in pain.

 

Putting Myungsoo down on the sofa, Sungyeol immediately sat down on the floor with a sigh.

 

"Woah he's heavier than I thought." Sungyeol said in between breaths. After drinking some water, he continued, "We sort of escaped from the managers after the schedule... And while I was in the toilet, I heard a shout. Going out, I saw Myungsoo on the ground. He didn't remember what happened though, just that someone apparently punched him in the stomach." With this, a painful groan escaped Myungsoo. Giving him a glance, Sungyeol then said, "And hard too, I must say." 

 

Hearing the commotion, Sunggyu came into the living room. Seeing the half conscious Myungsoo, he asked Woohyun, "Him too?" 

 

Replying with a nod, Woohyun silently turned his attention back to Myungsoo.

 

Half expecting Sungyeol's question, Hoya told the two about what happened to Sungjong and also Sunggyu's dream.

 

Thinking for a while, Sungyeol suddenly grabbed onto Hoya's leg while exclaiming loudly, "Hyung! You must help me then!" 

 

"And why is that so?" Hoya said in annoyance as he tried to shake the choding off his legs.

 

Holding on tightly, Sungyeol continued wailing, "Because Sungjong was first, and then Myungsoo, so maybe it's in age order, and I'm next!' 

 

Hearing this, Dongwoo suddenly jumped up, saying happily, "Yippee! Then I'm second last!" 

 

Coming from behind, Sunggyu gave Dongwoo a hard knock on his head as he said, "So you're hoping you get hurt too?" 

 

"And you're willing to let your dongsaengs get hurt too?" Another knock from Hoya as he managed to shake Sungyeol off, then marching into his room.

 

"Ouch! That hurt!" Dongwoo shouted as he fell to the floor, rubbing his head in pain.

 

"Shouldn't you hyungs be tending to Myungsoo hyung?" Sungjong said loudly as he rushed to Myungsoo's side as soon as he came out of the room.

 

"Oh erm, Dongwoo ah! Get the first aid kit!" Sunggyu said, slightly embarrassed that he hadn't really thought of that.

 

"O... Okay Gyu hyung.... I need it anyway." Dongwoo said as he jumped up from the floor, giving Sunggyu a glare when his back was turned.

 

Catching the glare, Sungyeol gave a smile and said, "Gyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung just gave you a glare behind your back." 

 

"What? Really? Dongwoo! Get back here!" Sunggyu bellowed. 

 

"No... I didn't hyung! I'll be off to get the first aid kit!" Dongwoo said, running away quickly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: New update! Please comment! I'll like to hear your thoughts on the story! :D Thank you for reading again! :) *jumps around like a happy Dongwoo and eats a lemon candy given by Sungjong*