Spies in Action

Catch Me If You Can

 

 

The woman was a Taiwanese girl named Li Xiao Yu and they were seated next to each other. She had black hair, and big eyes which make her look like a human doll. Siwon had a crush on her, but then again he didn't make a move because he remembered what Heechul would always say.

 

"Never fall in love, for it will ruin everything. You are a hired gun. Leave those girls like trashes and do as I say."

 

So he let her go, without saying anything. That was the life of a spy slash hired gun. You would travel and live lavishly, but you can never fall in love. He asked a lot of people to search where Heechul's rival is. It was Cho Kyuhyun, another head of a spy organization. Once he got the clue and some informations, Siwon went back to Korea to tell Heechul about it. But for every information, someone will always be watching.

 

Kyuhyun: *smirks* You can run, but you can't hide. Catch me if you can.

 

Because Siwon doesn't want girls to fall in love with him or vice versa, he decided to hid himself in a mask whenever he does his mission. Thus naming him the "Mysterious Spy". His mask was similar to that of a masquerade. And since that day, no girl has ever seen his face.

 

"NOT SO FAST, CHOI SIWON!"

 

It was a group of spies, which do not belong to Heechul's organization. There were 3 of them namely Jessica, Sooyoung and Yuri.

 

Siwon: Who are you?

Jessica: Who am I? *raises eyebrows* It does not matter anymore.

 

Yuri grabs a gadget and shoots it to Siwon. It was a gun with a fishnet inside and whenever it is shoot to a person, he/she will be trapped inside. And that's what happened to him.

 

Siwon: Damn it..

Sooyoung: Good job, Yul. All we have to do is bring him to master.

Siwon: Ya. Who's the master you are talking about?

Jessica: *glares at him* You.. Stay quiet. We are not talking to you.

Siwon: Well you are, now.

 

Jessica glared at him once again to make him stop.

 

Sooyoung: I'm going to call master. *grabs the phone*

 

While the girls were distracted, Siwon took a knife in his pocket and teared the net and escaped.

 

Yuri: GET HIM!!

 

They jumped from one roof to another, making a lot of noises. Jessica shoot a tracking device on him, but unfortunately, they were not able to locate him.

 

Sooyoung: Drats. What are we going to do now?

Jessica: I don't know.. girls, RETREAT!

 

In a blink of an eye, the three of them disappeared. Now where is Siwon?

 

Meanwhile, it was your dismissal in school that time and you were alone. Before you could even open the door, you saw someone who would scare the heck out of you. Yes, it was no other than him. The one who would make your heart beat fast. Siwon was lying next to you apartment's stairway and was saved by the bed foam you were about to throw tomorrow. He seemed injured so you checked if he was alright.

 

You poked him, and tried to carry him inside the apartment until you reached the couch.

 

You: Ya.. Mister...?

 

And hearing your voice, he did something. But what could it be?