I Think of You

Catch Me If You Can

When Siwon left, he didn't know that Jessica found him and secretly got information about you and him. She went back to their agency afterwards.

 

Kyuhyun: Sica, why are you here all of the sudden?

 

Kyuhyun was sitting on his chair when he saw her.

 

Jessica: Ah, sir. I gathered a few information about what Choi Siwon did last night when we lost track of him. It turns out to be that he stayed with a girl.

Kyuhyun: A girl, you say? Who is she? Are they like couples or something? Not that I care. Isn't that against the rules of being an agent?

Jessica: We broke his tracking device. He might be breaking the rules behind his boss Heechul's back or that girl found him. But anyway, I have an idea.

Kyuhyun: What is it?

Jessica: Sir, since we are in need of female spies like us, let her join us. Since us spies leave the people we fall in love with, I'm sure Siwon left her already. You can encourage her to join and when she does, it would be mainly for revenge. When girls get broken, guys would definitely regret.

Kyuhyun: Excellent, Sica. I never thought of that.

Jessica: And to win her over, we can also use her to fight Siwon and Heechul's other agents. Since the girl is beautiful, she can use it to prevent those people who would get along her way. She would be an excellent agent and we would be known in the world.

Kyuhyun: *smiles* I like that. Tell me where her location is, I'm going to do something.

 

While you...

 

You were still speechless after that last kiss he had given you. You were giddy, mad and frustrated at the same time.

 

You: Choi Siwon.. the one who caught my heart. You left me after what happened. Damn it. Of all the people, why do I have to fall in love with a spy? Eottokke? Naega eottokke?

 

You cried upon knowing that because you are aware he might now return at all.

 

Siwon, on the otherhand, returned to his agency as well, still had his bandage on. Heechul was surprised.

 

Heechul: Ya, what happened?

Siwon: Long story. Some female spies got me injured.

Heechul: So that's why we can't locate you. Anyway, here. A new tracking device.

Siwon: Thanks.

Heechul: Where were you last night?

Siwon: You're like an ahjumma, really. Do you really have to know?

Heechul: Duh, I am your boss.

Siwon: Aniyo, you ain't the boss of me.

Heechul: Choi Siwon, you did not stayed with a girl, did you?

Siwon: *gulps* Why does it matter? Why can't we just let ourselves experience falling in love once in a while?

Heechul: Because it's against the rules, pabo.

Siwon: Screw those rules. I'm going home.

 

Siwon drove around the city and went home to rest. Removing his mask and outfit, he thought of you for a while.

 

Siwon: (Is it alright to tell her my name? And leaving her? But with this tracking device.. I can't be with her. Good thing this doesn't read minds.)

 

He fell asleep because he was too tired.

 

At your house:

 

Still remembering your first kiss, you put your hair into pigtails and started thinking about him.

 

You: Why did he have to leave me. Now I have to start forgetting about him. *sighs*

 

You put your socks on and as you opened the door, there was someone waiting for you.