A Heart of Stone

Catch Me If You Can

Since that day, you became one of Kyuhyun's spies and you became very serious about training yourself. No one knew that you were a spy, and since you live alone anyway, you don't have to hide a single thing to anyone.

 

Jessica: So, was my idea brilliant, sir?

Kyuhyun: You bet it was, Jessica. We could use her to get revenge on Kim Heechul and his agent, Choi Siwon. She's the perfect spy for us.

Yuri: What about us? Were your spies too!

Kyuhyun: I know, and I haven't forgotten about that. For the mean time, she would be one of the members of your group.

Sooyoung: Does that mean she's going to be a spy for the rest of her life?

Kyuhyun: Aniyo, we would only use her until Choi Siwon gives up on being a spy. He's the strongest opponent, you know. Let her get rid of those along her away.

Jessica: Are you sure about that? She's not fully trained yet. Sir, observing you, it seems you gained an interest in her.

 

Then you came inside Kyuhyun's office, with a serious look. Wearing a spy outfit that resembles SNSD's Mr. Taxi costume, you bowed to them that time.

 

You: Oh, mianhae, sunbaes! *bows* Did I disturbed you?

Kyuhyun: Not at all, _____. What brings you here? Ladies, please leave us for a while.

Jessica: Arraseo. Yuri, Sooyoung, lets go.

 

When they left, you immediately looked at Kyuhyun and he did the same.

 

You: Sir, I wanted to fight with Siwon already. How much longer will I be trained? I want thrill, and action. I'm tired of routinary jobs.

 

Kyuhyun moved closer, touching your face and seeing your facial expression. A mix of anxiety, and fear.

 

Kyuhyun: Why so early, sweetheart? It seems that you're still in love with him.

You: Aniyo! I want to seek revenge. (I don't know if I still do..)

Kyuhyun: *smiles* Oh beautiful one, oozing with charm and perfection. Every guy who would want to kill you would surrender themselves to you. I tell you, go and remain as beautiful as you are right now, and seduce everyone on your way. You are a spy, and don't you dare fall in love with a hired gun for it will ruin your life. And yes, I am referring to Choi Siwon.

 

Remembering his name, and hearing it made your heart ache. Is this what you really wanted?

 

While Siwon..

 

Heechul: Siwon, get yourself ready.

Siwon: For what?

Heechul: It will be a full moon later.

Siwon: So? What am I, a wolf?

Heechul: *laughs* Whenever that occurs, Kyuhyun's spies would attack us. Including you.

Siwon: Ah, don't worry. I can do this. I've been doing the same thing for 8 years now.

Heechul: You better do. But, is your wound gone?

 

When Heechul asked about it? He suddenly remembered you and what you had.

 

Siwon: *smiles* It will. But not now.

 

It was already midnight. Lights were off and you were at the top of the building waiting to attack him.

 

You: (I've finally moved on. Haven't I? I am sure. And there's no way I am going to fall.)

 

You prepared your weapons, focused completely on the mission and smirked.

 

Siwon: *holding you* Gotcha. *winks*

 

Siwon appeared out of nowhere, putting his arms around your waist. You were holding a gun that time.

 

Siwon: Why are you holding a gun, pretty girl? *takes it* You know this is dangerous.

You: *shocked* (Why is my heart beating fast? Is it because this is my first mission?) DIE. *pushes him away*

Siwon: *rolls eyes* ______... it's you..

 

You held the gun and pointed it to him, but your hands were shaking and so are your legs.

 

You: Dont't you dare touch me.

 

Hearing him say your name made you blushed a lot, but you kept your cool.

 

You: Don't move or I'll pull the trigger.

 

Siwon didn't move, but you got distracted so he was able to take your gun away from you. He threw it away, for safety. Because you have no other weapons left, you positioned yourself and used martial arts to fight him.

 

Siwon: *avoiding your punch* Why did you become a spy?!

You: *kicks* Don't act as if you have no idea. This is all your fault.

 

Siwon held you and stopped for a while and you started bursting into tears.

 

You: (How can I move on when I know in my heart that I still love you?) You left me.. I bet you've forgotten about me. I hated being a spy, but this is the only way.. to seek revenge. I hate you, but I still love you..

 

You admitted your weakness, because all along you're still in love with him and being a spy is the only way to see him once again.

 

Siwon: Didn't I told you my job before? I don't want anyone to hurt you. If they knew about us, you would have been killed. If only you waited for me, then I would give up being a spy just to be with you. But now you're Kyuhyun's spy, I guess it can't be helped. *hugs you* You win..

You: (He gave up the fight for me? Damn it! Why am I being gentle to this jerk?!) Waeyo? Are you afraid of me?

Siwon: I can't fight with someone I love. And girls. *kisses you*

 

Kissing you, you felt great. Because it has been a long time. You long for his hugs and kisses all along.

 

Siwon: One day, you would quit being a spy someday.

You: Damn it. As if I would! Ya! Come back!

 

Siwon left you again, with a kiss. It was a sudden moment, and something happened afterwards.