Teamwork

Catch Me If You Can

Siwon rushed to the nearest store to calm himself down, because he doesn't know what would those three spies do to you. You were still inside the warehouse, and they finally removed the rope on your seat.

 

Jessica: _____, my dongsaeng, stop crying. Your boyfriend will come and save you anyway. That is, if you are worthy enough for him to give up his title on becoming a spy.

You: Kyuhyun told me that it is alright to fall in love with another spy.. *sobs*

Jessica: And you believed him? Don't be too gullible, ____. It's much more safer and reliable if you read the rules. Or maybe you were too lazy to read it?

You: Nobody gave me those set of rules anyway. I did an amoral act because I didn't know what am I doing is wrong.

Jessica: Common sense, ____. If you fall in love with someone from our rival agency, do you think it would be worth it? We are here to train, not to fall in love.

You: Unni, have you ever fallen in love?

 

Jessica was shocked with that sudden question coming from you.

 

While Siwon bought something to drink inside the convenience store, he saw Kyuhyun, with his BMW. Siwon immediately loaded what he bought inside the car and pointed the gun at Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun: *shocked* What the heck? *smirks* Is this how you greet a co-spy? Put that thing away, damn it.

Siwon: Cho Kyuhyun, I know you're behind all of this.

Kyuhyun: Can you speak to me in a language to which I understand?

Siwon: Don't act as if you don't know. Where is she?!

Kyuhyun: How should I freakin' know?! I've been looking for her as well!

 

Siwon lost his control and grabbed Kyuhyun's shirt. He was very angry.

 

Kyuhyun: Ya! What's your problem?!

Siwon: YOU ARE, PABO. What did you do to her?! Speak to me!

Kyuhyun: Are you deaf? I already said I have no idea! I thought she was with you because she fought with you last night!

Siwon: You.. brat. If I knew that you were hiding her, say hello to hell.

Kyuhyun: Wae? Can you do it in an instant? What are you, a god?

 

His conversation was interrupted with a phone call from Jessica. Siwon covered Kyuhyun's mouth, while he eavesdropped.

 

Siwon: *whispers to Kyuhyun* Shut up for a while. *talks to Jessica* Hello?

Jessica: Have you decided already? *smiles*

Siwon: You're calling me just to ask that damn stupid question? Where is she?! Is this planned by your boss, Kyuhyun?

Jessica: Don't drag our boss into this. This is all our plan. FYI, he doesn't know a thing about this. I mean, why would we tell him? If we did, we would be in danger. He would not allow us to do this.

Siwon: Of course he wouldn't! Pabo.

Jessica: And one more thing, I think he's also in love with _____.

 

Kyuhyun started to blush, trying to ignore what Jessica revealed. Yes, Kyuhyun was deeply in love with you. That's why he wasn't so hard on you. Siwon glared at him that time, and Kyuhyun looked away.

 

Siwon: (This brat.. is in love with her. I won't lose to him.) I don't care! Kyuhyun is not here anyway! Give me the full details right now!

Jessica: You don't want to know that fact that our boss fell in love with a spy as well? Come to think of it, we have to punish him as well.

Kyuhyun: How dare you..

 

Siwon interrupted him by pushing Kyuhyun inside the convenience store.

 

Jessica: What was that? Are you with our boss?!

Siwon: I'm alone.

Jessica: Good. Well, since you can no longer wait, go to the tower near Myeongdong at exactly 12am. No extensions. Surrender yourself, and don't bring weapons with you. Arraseo?

 

She ended the phone call, and Kyuhyun returned.

 

Siwon: You pabo. If Jessica knew you're with me, she might have killed her!!!

Kyuhyun: Jessica.. will do that? What's going on??

Siwon: Let me get my lie detector. *gets it* Ya Cho Kyuhyun, are you telling the truth?

Kyuhyun: Of course!

 

The lie detector said he was telling the truth, so Siwon told the whole story. Now lets go back to the your question to Jessica.

 

Jessica: Dongsaeng, why are you asking me that?

You: Because if you did, you would understand me. You would know what I'm feeling.

 

Jessica stopped for a moment, and thought. Yes, she fell in love, but she had to give it up to be a spy.

 

You: I know you would understand me, unni. *smiles*

Jessica: I..

You: Siwon oppa should never give up on being a spy. You look up to him, I can tell. He's your sunbae, isn't he? I'd rather die than seeing him give up what he really wanted.

Jessica: Do you really love him that much?

You: Yes, unni. I really do.

Jessica: Arraseo. He would come back here at 12am. Wait for him. *hugs you* Mianhae, ____. Maybe we should just remove that rules since we are humans and deserved to love and be loved.

You: I think we should. Unni, have the freedom to fall in love. It would be great.

Jessica: I will, at the right time.

 

You hugged each other, and waited for Siwon to go and get you.