Offer

Catch Me If You Can

It was Kyuhyun, outside your house, with a BMW. He looked like a rich guy with a lollipop. Well, he is. He removed his aviators and gave you a crooked smile.

 

You: Who are you? Don't you know that this is a no parking zone? Sheesh.

Kyuhyun: I know. *smirks*

You: (This brat..) Then why are you parking in front of my apartment? (Pabo!) *raises eyebrows*

Kyuhyun: (This girl is stubborn.) *sighs* *grabs your hand* Come with me, miss.

You: *removes his hand* Let me go, you stranger!

 

Kyuhyun had no choice but to carry you and put you inside his car. He fastened your seatbelt as well and drive along the way. You tried removing the seatbelt, but it was protected by a child lock.

 

You: Where are you taking me??! HELP! HELP! THIS GUY IS GOING TO KIDNAP ME!!!! *screams*

Kyuhyun: Aish just keep quiet!!! Here, I have gumdrops!! *gives it to you*

 

Note: You are addicted to candies and sweets.

 

You: GUMDROPS... Gimme!!! *eats them*

Kyuhyun: So gumdrops will make you quiet after all.

You: Damn it.. *eats* What do you want from me? Are you going to kill me with these?

Kyuhyun: Aniyo. I just want to talk to you.

You: WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO? SHEESH. SUCH A SHOW OFF. *pouts*

 

Inside the car, you glared at him, and he looked at you.

 

You: What do you want from me? Who are you?

Kyuhyun: Names don't matter.

You: What a great answer. Shut up, mister. Are you a spy too?

Kyuhyun: (She knew about it easily?!) Ah.. precisely. How did you know?

You: Pabo spies.. you annoy me by telling that names are not important. It's not like I can guess your name or whatever. It's annoying.

Kyuhyun: I won't go any further. I'm Cho Kyuhyun, head of a spy organization.

You: Whatever. You spies are stupid. *pouts*

Kyuhyun: YA! STOP GENERALIZING!! JUST BECAUSE THAT SIWON LEFT YOU DOESN'T MEAN ALL OF US ARE STUPID! MIND YOU, WE ARE GENIUS.

You: *glares* Stop the car. I'm leaving.

Kyuhyun: *speeds up* Am I right? You're in love with him. But then, he left you.

You: How the hell did you know about us? Were you stalking me?! Yeah, genius enough to leave the ones you love. So what if he did? My love life does not concern you, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun.

 

He was frank and evil, and you were both mad at him and Siwon. You love Siwon so much you wish he knew.

 

You: You spies.. *cries* don't even care about us. You are pabos! Why would you choose to live this way?!

Kyuhyun: *shocked* (I feel paralyzed right now.. This cute girl cried because of me.)

You: Don't just watch me cry! ANSWER ME! *cries*

Kyuhyun: *hugs you* We have to leave because of a mission: To apprehend the masterminds causing troubles in this world and put them into jail. Only one spy organization will be chosen to stay and we have to fight with other organizations, including Kim Heechul's to where your Siwon is.

You: Siwon was never mine. Don't emphasize it that way. *sobs*

Kyuhyun: He might or might not forgotten about you, but he needs to. Because if we fall in love, you would all be in danger. Our enemies, the masterminds would target them. We don't one ordinary people to be involved.

You: But can two spies love each other? *sobs*

Kyuhyun: No one has ever tried it yet. But there's a consequence. If you belong to different organizations, it's either you choose to live as an ordinary person and give up being a spy, or die together.

You: That's horrible.

Kyuhyun: And for Siwon, who has been a spy since he was 16, it's hard for him to give it up. But if you want to move on, I suggest you become one of us.

You: Waeyo?

Kyuhyun: Revenge. Use your anger as a motivation to move on. Become a spy. (If she does, she would defeat him)

You: I hate him.. but I still love him. *cries*

Kyuhyun: *wipes your tears* Will you be one of us?

You: *nods* De, for the sake of moving on and for those hearts broked by him.

 

You responded to Kyuhyun's warmth. What will happen next?