When Love Begins

Catch Me If You Can

 

It was 3am in the morning when Siwon woke up. You were still sleeping that time and he removed his mask for a while. He was looking how cute you are when you sleep.

 

Siwon: Aish. If only I can stay with you longer, believe me I would. _____, that name suits you perfectly. You are very pretty. But I can't stay for too long. As a spy, I have to do my duties. Good thing that mysterious ice princess woman (Jessica) destroyed my tracking device or else Heechul would see my every move. If he knew about this, you might be in danger. I can't tell you my name, _____. Because if I do, you would end up searching for me. And I can't guarantee that I would come back for you. It was nice meeting you.. you even took care of me.

 

He touched your hair, removing it from your face and stared at you one more time. It seems he was falling in love with you in an instant. With one touch, every emotion was felt. Then he got up, changed into his spy outfit and put back his mask. He was like Mamoru in Sailor Moon, only hotter. With his suit, mask and hat, the only thing left is for you to be like Usagi Tsukino. Something lingered in his mind as he stood up.

 

Flashback:

 

You: You know what? You are very mysterious and straightforward. Yet we don't even know each other.

Siwon: But the name is not important. I can remember you all the time. *touches your face*

You: *held the hand that touched your face* You don't tell me who you are, and you don't show your face to me. *sobs* How can I know if it's you? What if I had a twin or someone who looks exactly like me?

Siwon: The memories, and your heart will help you.

 

He wiped the tears in your eyes and kissed your forehead.

 

Siwon: Arraseo. Tell me your name, pretty girl.

You: Shincha? Hmm.. *sniffs* _____..

Siwon: Beautiful, just like you. *smiles*

You: Tell me your name too..

Siwon: Hm.. I have to think about it.

You: No fair! I already told you mine!

Siwon: Why do you want to know anyway? You're going to stalk me? *laughs*

You: *blushing* Aniyo! Because I.. might not see you after this. I want to keep in touch with you because I.. think I am in love with you..

 

You immediately hid inside the blanket after saying that. Siwon took the blanket away from you.

 

Siwon: You are? *moves closer* But.. I don't deserved to be loved.

You: Waeyo? Don't you feel the same way too?

Siwon: Lets sleep now, _____.

You: I won't unless I get your response.

Siwon: *lifts your chin* I do love you, _____. But I have a mission to fulfill.

You: If you love me, you would at least tell me who you are and what are you.

Siwon: Sleep first, and when you wake up, I might tell you.

You: Eh? But..

Siwon: No buts..

You: Arraseo.. *frowns*

 

End of Flashback.

 

You woke up from a deep slumber, observing Siwon. You stood up immediately.

 

You: Ya.. Will you tell me who you are this time?

Siwon: You're awake..

You: I am. Are you leaving now? *sobs*

Siwon: I have to, _____.

You: At least tell me who you are.

Siwon: *hugs you* If I did, would you promise me not to tell anyone about this? Even your bestest friend?

You: O-of course!

Siwon: *whispers in your ear* I'm a spy. And the name's Choi Siwon. *smirks*

 

He bowed in front of you and gave you a kiss for the last time and left. You were speechless the whole time.