Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now

Catch Me If You Can

 

It was already 12am and Siwon was already in the location together with Kyuhyun. They made sure that there are no hidden cameras around, and if there were, they would disassemble it and throw those things away. They entered the fire exit first and went to the top of the building to see you. There were the three spies, standing still as a statue.

 

Flashback:

 

Jessica: _____, we're setting you free.

You: Shincha?

Jessica: De. Those rules.. are meant to be broken. And nothing can stop someone when he or she is in love. You better get yourself ready. Siwon will be here any minute now.

Yuri: Mianhae, you can punish us if you want. We should have just told you the rules.

Sooyoung: Mianhae as well.. *bows*

 

End of Flashback.

 

Siwon: *kicks the door* WHERE IS SHE?!

 

They were shocked because Kyuhyun was with him that time.

 

Yuri: Kyuhyun.. oppa..

Kyuhyun: Ya. What's the meaning of this?! Why did you kidnapped her?!

Sooyoung: But according to the rules.. two spies cannot fall in love with each other.. None of us could..

Kyuhyun: *shows the rule book* Article II, Sec. 18: Two spies from different agencies can be together, but in battle, they have to fight with one another. To show their loyalty to their agencies, a pledge must be recited in front of the boss. Otherwise, they would give up being a spy. This just means that Siwon and her can fall in love with each other. We just need to know about it.

Jessica: So all along.. we can fall in love..? And it's not against the rules?

Kyuhyun: Duh. The rulebook you have been reading is outdated and was published 7 years ago. Back when Siwon was just in his first year as a spy. Now where is she? You've caused a lot of commotion and because of that, you three have to be punished.

 

You appeared all of the sudden, wearing an all black spy suit. (If you remember Totally Spies in Disney Channel, that's what it looks like.)

 

You: Don't punish them, Kyuhyun oppa. They are just doing their jobs. They don't know any of those rules and so do I.

Kyuhyun: But they wanted to kill you.

You: A lot of people would. Especially when the enemies knew about me and Siwon. My unnis are just protecting me.

Kyuhyun: Arraseo. But if you three do it again, you will be suspended.

 

Siwon: _____.. *hugs you* I'm glad you're safe.

You: Choi Siwon, the masked spy. *hugs back* *takes off his mask* Let me see your face..

 

Removing his mask, you saw his face, so handsome. You blushed in front of him, and he kissed your forehead.

 

You: Why do you have to cover your handsome face in a mask? A laugh can hide the tears, a smile can hide the pain, but NOTHING can hide what you feel inside, and what you really look like.

Siwon: I don't want someone to fall in love with me.

You: If I never met you, I wouldn't fall in love. If we never kissed, this would have never happened. But I did, I do, and I will. Every time we kiss, I fall in love all over again..

Siwon: And.. I don't want to fall in love, because I don't want to hurt and get hurt as well. But when I met you, I ate up what I've said and fell for you.

You: Well, The best love is love you never knew. That's why its called falling... You don't mean to, you just do. <3 And we both did, with each other. And love without pain is impossible.

 

Then Heechul arrived the moment when you said those sweet words to each other.

 

Heechul: What the..? You're celebrating without me? Ya Cho Kyuhyun, the pledge. Do you have it with you?

You: Kyuhyun oppa, give me that handbook.

Kyuhyun: *hands it to you* Waeyo?

You: *gets it and tears it apart* From now on, no more rules on falling in love. Lets just do our jobs as a spy.

 

The pages of the book were thrown away from the top of the building to the ground floor. You all rejoiced. Well, a spy needs to fall in love once in a while. Siwon hugged you tight once again.

 

Siwon: You are the love of my life, ____. I didn't mean to fall for you but I did and I don't regret any of it. You make me smile everyday. I love you, forever and always. And I am willing to give up my job for you.

You: Don't. I won't allow you. You are a spy, and so am I. Lets do this together. Kim Heechul oppa, Kyuhyun oppa, what if we just merge the agencies together? It would be great.

Heechul: That's a good idea.

Siwon: And both of you will be the boss.

Kyuhyun: Aniyo, I prefer being the vice president. Heechul hyung is a sunbae.

 

You: After a few wrong paths and broken hearts over the years, I have finally found someone who really does complete me.

 

You and Siwon kissed, despite of the spies watching. It was such a beautiful night, filled with stars. Because of you, the agencies became one, Jessica, Sooyoung and Yuri were trained, new spies were recruited and you all worked together.

 

You: *whispers to him* Tag! You're IT! *running*

 

You started running like a kid, and the other spies did as well. Siwon run and tried to catch you.

 

Siwon: Come back here, _____!

You: Catch Me If You Can, Siwon! :D

 

Siwon did, and gave you another kiss.

 

You: Its weird how you were just a stranger yesterday, but today you became the most important thing in my life! I Love You <3

Siwon: I love you too, _____.

 

THE END :D