Danger

Catch Me If You Can

 

You were shocked, AGAIN. From the kiss he had given you. Your spines are tingling, and your heart skipped a beat. You knelt down on your knees due from shock. Then all of the sudden, someone just grabbed you quickly, putting your eyes in a blindfold, and putting handcuffs in your arms.

 

You: HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!

 

A hanky was placed into your face, making you faint inside the car. There, you have no idea what's going on.

 

"Lets go. _____, that's what you get for breaking all the rules."

 

Who could that person be?

 

When Siwon was on his way to his agency, with his Volvo, he felt something strange, making him worried the whole time. He kept on walking, sweating and this drove Heechul insane.

 

Heechul: Choi Siwon! Would you tell me why are you being like this? You're making me dizzy!!

Siwon: I don't know!!!! *walks*

Heechul: Calm down, for goodness sake!!

 

Heechul stood up and held Siwon's arms that were extremely muscular. Then his phone started to ring, and it was an unknown number.

 

Somewhere in Myeongdong..

 

You: WHO ARE YOU?! LET ME GO!!!!

Jessica: _____, just be quiet. This is a sound proof room. Even if you scream and lost your voice, only the three of us will hear you.

You: Sica unni.. why are you doing this? I thought we were on the same team!

Jessica: Same team? _____, rules are rules. Be quiet and I will call your BOYFRIEND.

 

Jessica emphasized the word BOYFRIEND. You and Siwon, a couple? Well, you have no idea what you two were. It's either a fling, or a rebound. Nothing special. But for Siwon..

 

Siwon: Who is this?

Jessica: Hi, Choi Siwon. *smirks*

Siwon: Jessica Jung. It's rare for a female spy to call me. Waeyo? After what you did to me, I was amazed because you still have the guts to call me.

Jessica: Whatever. *hands the phone to you* Here, _____. Tell your boyfriend that you are okay.. *smiles*

You: Siwon.. oppa.. *crying*

Siwon: ____?!! Waeyo??!!

You: Help.. me... *still crying*

Jessica: Oh, your girlfriend's waiting for you, Siwon. Are you going to do something about this?

Siwon: What the heck are you doing to her?! Quit fooling around.

Jessica: Me, fool around? Ya. Put your phone in loudspeaker. I want Kim Heechul to hear this as well.

Siwon: Why does he have to?

 

Then somebody shoot a gun inside the warehouse. It was Yuri who did it.

 

Yuri: *grabs the phone* Don't want to follow us? I'm going to kill her.

You: ANIYO!!!!! *screams* *fearful* Siwon oppa.. jebal... *crying*

Siwon: (She would be in danger.. eottokke?) Here. It's in loudspeaker already. Happy now?

Yuri: Good. So you can follow other people's orders after all.

Heechul: *goes to siwon* Ya.. who's that?

Yuri: Kim Heechul, just so you know, there are some people who just broked the rules.

Heechul: Ya Kwon Yuri.. what do you mean by that?

Yuri: You want ____ to be alive? Then follow our instructions.

 

You: WHAT RULES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!! YA!!!

Sooyoung: *points the gun at you* You won't shut up? I'm going to kill you, little by little.

Jessica: Just so you know, Kim Heechul. These two spies broke the rules. You know it's forbidden to fall in love, yet these two did. You know that there are tracking devices given to you to watch your every move.

Heechul: *shocked* You.. had a relationship with another spy?!

Yuri: We'll call back later. I'm sure Choi Siwon has a lot of explaining to do. Don't worry, she would still be alive. Tomorrow, at the tower near Myeongdong, you have to do whatever we want you to do.

Siwon: You ain't the boss of me.

Yuri: If that's the case, then say goodbye to her.

Siwon: Ya! Wait! *sighs* What the heck do you want from me?

Jessica: Give us victory. Surrender being a spy, or else she'll face death.

Heechul: Siwon.. *looks at him*

Jessica: You have 12 hours to decide. Use your time wisely. For the mean time, we'll take care of her. Bye.

 

The phone call ended, and it was time for Siwon to explain everything.

 

Heechul: I thought I warned you already.

Siwon: How can I prevent falling in love with someone? First, I wanted to be with Mei Lin of China, Xiao Yu from Taiwan.. and now her.. It's inevitable. I too am a human. Can we just break the rules and fall in love? Now I have to choose between her or my job.

Heechul: But what makes you happy?

Siwon: Honestly, I've never feel so alive, being with her. She gave life to my boring life. I've been doing the same thing since I was 16. I've never even kissed or stayed with somebody that long, except for her..

Heechul: If that's the case, then go for it, you pabo. You know what makes you happy. Even if you quit, we can never deny the fact that you were the longest staying spy here in my agency and even if you quit, we would still welcome you. Anyone can be a spy, but it takes a real spy like you to save a life. Go and save her, Agent Choi.