Surprise

Catch Me If You Can

Siwon opened his eyes, and was shocked. He stood up from where he was, then he pulled you closer and covered your mouth, as if he was taking you away.

 

Siwon: Who are you? Are you one of them?

 

You bit his hand, and tried to let go. He did so, but he grabbed his gun and pointed it straight at you because he thought you were one of those spies. Then all of the sudden, you lied down on your knees, scared of what he did.

 

You: *scared* *wraps yourself* I.. do not know what you're talking about.. I just found you injured..

 

Siwon hid the gun in his pocket, and tried to move closer to you.

 

Siwon: I'm sorry.. for scaring you.. *touches your face*

You: Gwenchanayo.. *weak smile* I know you would feel surprised being here.. but I did not expect that you would point your gun at me.. I was so scared.. *about to cry*

 

He pulled you closer and gave you a comforting hug that was soothing and warm.

 

Siwon: Mianhae.. well you see. I had to be careful all the time.

You: Waeyo? Why aren't you showing your face to me..? What are you..?

Siwon: My name is not important at all.. *muscles start to hurt* Damn.. my muscles hurt.. *falls down*

You: *catches him* Ya.. are you alright?? I will help you stand up..

 

You held him, and you both worked together and placed him inside your bedroom since there was only one bed in your apartment. You had your first aid kit and placed the bandage in his arms. You found out that he was wounded and he fell down so hard that his body started to hurt. As you wrap around the bandage around him, your eyes meet, moving closer to each other. He still has his mask on, and he refused to remove it. You wanted to see him completely, and your heart started to beat fast. You blushed, when he held your hand that was holding the bandage.

 

Siwon: Do you feel weird for helping a masked stranger out?

You: Aniyo.. looking at you.. it feels like I wanted to take the mask out of you.. May I?

Siwon: Don't do that.

You: You're rude for not even telling me who you really are. *pouts* *turns around* Hmp. Suit yourself.

Siwon: *smiles* You just can't.

You: *turns to him and tries to take off the mask* Gotchaaaaa!!!

 

Siwon was able to resist you. What he did is he grabbed your arm slowly, and kissed your lips all of the sudden. You closed your eyes, and it feels as if the world has been in shades of pink. That kiss, you wouldn't miss. And everything, even time passed by. You continued to do so, until you were both beside the bed, looking at each other with a smile.

 

You: I want to know who you really are. *sighs* Just a minute ago, a stranger kissed me. Great. Now my first kiss has been stolen.

Siwon: Why do you have to tell me that it was your first? Does it really matter?

You: O-of course.. For girls, it is one of the most precious things ever aside from you know.. the one.. that.. *blush*

Siwon: Ah, I get it. It was all too sudden. *sighs* This is your fault. If you did not try to remove my mask, you would not experience me kissing you.

You: Who told you to do that anyway?

Siwon: Shall we do it again? *smirks*

 

He was very straightforward indeed. Before you can even say anything, he kissed you again. It was better compared to the first one because right now, you got used to it.

 

You: I guess it is better, the second time around. You know, I should be giving you your medicines now. *hands it to you*

Siwon: Aniyo, you are enough.

You: But still.. jebal?

 

Siwon drank the medicines until you two fell asleep. It was such a long night, really.