Hidden Memory

Catch Me If You Can

 

 

Siwon is a worldwide spy slash hired gun who would raid masterminds and send them into jail. But despite of being a hired gun, he has never killed anybody yet. He would travel to far places almost everyday and because of his handsome looks and mysterious personality, it is inevitable not to fall in love with him. During his trip in Hongkong, he met a beautiful young lady named Wang Mei Lin who was rich and sophisticated. He was asked to stay in their place and started to work on his mission.

 

Flashback:

 

Siwon: So my next stop would be in Taiwan. *sighs* I have not yet rested.. but I am already filled with several destinations to go to. This will be a long journey.

 

Suddenly, Mei Lin walks in, bringing him something to eat.

 

Mei Lin: Shi Yuan (Siwon's name in Chinese), you look stressed. Want to eat first?

 

It is always her routine to provide Siwon his needs. Until one time..

 

Mei Lin was walking when suddenly, she drops the tea and the cup on the floor. She tried picking up the broken pieces and suddenly got wounded. Siwon checks her out.

 

Siwon: Are you alright? *worried*

Mei Lin: Y-yes.. *blushing*

Siwon: *gets his hanky* Be careful next time. *wipes the blood*

 

Moving closer, they both looked into each others' eyes, waiting for a kiss when Siwon stopped himself.

 

Siwon: *moves further* Sorry Mei Lin. I am not ready for this..

 

He left afterwards. And what I meant by that is he went to the airport to go to Taiwan. He said goodbye and thanks to Mei Lin's family, but no official goodbye was said between the two of them. Mei Lin became broken hearted ever since.

 

Siwon: Mianhae, Wang Mei Lin, but this is for your safety. The feeling is mutual between us, yet I can't commit myself to you. Because I have a mission to fulfill and I don't want you to get involved.

 

Before he boarded the plane, his boss called him who was Kim Heechul. (Yaay, Heenim!!)

 

Heechul: Ya, Choi Siwon. Busy having lovey-doveys, eh?

Siwon: What the heck do you want? Were you watching me?

Heechul: Of course. As a hired gun, we are watching your every move.

Siwon: Whatever. I already cut ties with her. Happy now?

Heechul: Well you should. Since you know what the consequences will be. *smirks*

Siwon: I know that. You said it for the nth time. I'm off to Taiwan now.

Heechul: Arraseo. Bring me some dumplings.

 

He boarded inside the plane, and sat to where his seat is located. To there, she found another woman who caught his eye.