only a brother

I LOVE U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"really?"

"yeah. byunghun have told me everything. and~ i'm sorry"

"so, am i still ur boyfriend?" hyeri nodded. chunji smile by the girl respond.

++++++++

 

chunji climbed on byunghun's bed once he saw the boy eyes were both locked on ceiling. byunghun noticed the little movement on his side, he turn to face the brown-eyed boys with genuine smile plastered on his lips. "hey channie"

"bunny guess what...hyeri made this for me. see see...it's pretty isn't it" chunji showing off the gift that was presented by his girlfriend. it was a grey hand-made sweater. 

"she made it for u? it is pretty"

"it is very well knitted right bunny?"

"neh"

"i think i am the luckiest guy in world for having hyeri as my girlfriend"

"neh channie. u are very lucky"

+++++++++++

 

almost every night chunji will be awake and straightly making his way toward byunghun's room. he walked over slowly toward the small figure that occupied a bit part of the bed and shook him. "bunny...bunny.." 

the boy tossed around only to see a frightened chunji to be standing beside his bed, hugging his pillow. "channie..what happened? nightmare again?" he asked, sounded sleepy.

chunji nodded in frightened "let me sleep with u bunny!!" he immediately jump up on bed, filling the empty space beside byunghun. "why did u left me again bunny? i-i saw ghost. they tried to catch me. i-i'm scared!!" he said, almost tearing up. byunghun pulled the crying boy into his embrace in attempt to soothing him. "shh..shh..it's ok. i'm here channie. i'm here. don't be scared anymore" 

"stay with me. don't leave me." chunji said in between his cries "sure channie. u don't cry ok. i'm here and i'll stay with u"

"pro-mise?" "promise" byunghun said, pulling chunji closer as his hand reached on the boy tears, brushing those away.

"shh shh...i'm here for u" byunghun whisper into chunji's ear as the boy snuggles deeper into his chest. his arms wrap around byunghun. "hug me tight. never leave me bunny" he hug the bunny. very very tight. he close his eyes to let a peaceful sleep to take him off to the dreamland. 

"gud night channie" 

+++++++++

 

"bunny bunny..help!!!"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter