caring brothers

I LOVE U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chunji POV

since that day i came back, i sense there's something precious and important to me was gone. not to say myungsoo hyung is acting in different way now. i think i can't recognize my own brother anymore. 

however, what troubles my mind is not about the way myungsoo hyung to act but the thing goes much difficult when i start sensing that bunny is acting way more strange nowadays. i felt like the cheerful and always cute bunny of mine has gone. he is not a talkative one but he is also not a silencer too. it's true he won't be free to communicate to people he don't familiar with but when it comes to me, bunny will put his mask off. he usually laugh for my lame jokes and the best one whom i seek to talk with. not to forget that he is the greatest listener and advisor to me. he always there for me and keep supporting me. 

he always be the one that i need when i was left alone. but now, *sigh*

i think i lose my old bunny.

nowadays, it wasn't rare to hear him laughing as he used to be, but from the sound he made, i am sure that it was an act that he put on. he wasn't sincere at all. not like he hate talking with me but deep in his mind, i know he must be hiding something important from me. being such a secretive person was his major problem that i mostly don't like. anything that he determined to let no one knows, he will keep it and won't tell anybody, including me. 

honestly i hate that kind of attitude of his.

i felt his gone away.

it was couple of weeks now. summer vacation has over and we have to attend school like usual. our busy day and routine even started. it is not mine actually but bunny's busiest day has started. we would normally went to school together but when evening meet us, bunny and me won't have chance to see each other as he will be going to his part-time and went home in middle of the night later. once he came home, he will stay in his room, doing his homework and stuff until sleep drifted him off. in short, there is not much time he had to spend with me now and even he does, he preferred to keep himself in his room, sleeping for whole lot day. 

+++++++++

 

"morning" chunji greeted his brother, reach for a glass and went straight to the refrigerator, grabbing a bottle of milk while pouring it down into the empty glass

"morning" 

"what are u making today?" he asked, facing the busy cooking guy

"as usual, cheesy ham for us and veggie sandwich for byunghun"

"hey hyung, may i ask u something?"

"sure. what is it?"

"why veggie sandwich for byunghun? why not making him eat as same thing we does? u know he don't like eating vegetable right? and obviously now, why it was u the one who did the housework? it was on bunny's before and u never care about it, but why now?"

"asking these kind of questions in early morning, u must be really curious didn't u?"

"well yeah, of course i am. i sometime think that both of u must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter