changes

I LOVE U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OH GOD, I should really stop thinking about them! chanhee screamed within himself while wandering around the room. He can't fake it how much he hated to see byunghun being so close to his brother. For God sake, I just saw them kissing..for twice in a day!!

Wait a minute. Am…I…jealous?! His jaw dropped. Oh man, is it means…

++++++

 

He halted himself from opening the door. It was a fact that he should believe when myungsoo told him that he fell in love with him and he should be happy by getting best treated from the older nowadays. But instead, byunghun felt opposite. He was sad. Myungsoo loves him but he couldn’t love him back the way it should be. He felt guilty.

His love, his feeling, already attached to someone else.

Yet, no one ever knows about it.

“bunny!”

He was preoccupied to himself and the call of his name went unnoticed.

“bunny!!”

Looking beside him, he saw the secret love of him, smiling so genuinely sweet toward him.

“yes channie”

“let’s watch movie, I’m bored”

“aren’t u going out with hyeri today?”

“urmm…actually” chanhee rubbed the back of his head awkwardly “I don’t feel like dating her anymore”

Byunghun looked at him, in shock “what? why?”

“err…how to say this…” he grabbed byunghun tiny shoulder, staring at him, eye to eye “I think, I am falling in love with someone else”

“huh?” byunghun eyes turns widely opened “how? who?”

Chanhee leaned closer and stopped when his face closed to the latter ear. They stayed too close as he could feel byunghun’s soft breath tingling over his neck.

“I’ll let u know later” he whispered. “but now..” he snaking his arm around byunghun’s shoulder, clinging him closer “let’s hang out”

“but I promised myungsoo hyung..” chanhee cut him off “it’s time for me so let’s go!” chanhee yelled, feeling totally annoyed as the mention of his brother name. he gripped tightly on the boy wrist, trying to dragged him out.

“no channie, I can’t. myungsoo hyung will be mad if i..”

“FINE!!!” chanhee burst out, startled the boy in front of him. “just go wherever u want with him! don't mind about me” he stormed out of the room without turning back, leaving byunghun alone by himself.

Byunghun stared on the wall with a blank expression.

I’m sorry channie but I promised myungsoo hyung for a checkup today

Byunghun sat down on the floor. He was folding up his knees while resting his head on it.

Please don’t be mad at me, I’m sorry.

And he cried.

+++++++

 

Later that night, byunghun was found lying on the floor with his eyes shut and quiet snore escaping his mouth. He was thought to take a quick nap after the exhausting checkup at hospital but he ended to sleep for the rest of the day and all through the night. He had the feeling of someone tried to shook him awake but he don’t have any bit of energy to opened his eyes as he ended up being carrying bridal style toward his bed.

He was awoke again in the middle of the night because of the tighten feeling on his chest and throat, like palpitating. His heart was beating hard and fast which it was extremely hurting him. His short breathing making his world spinning as his head felt heavy. He noticed someone sleeping beside him but before he could awake the occupant, passing out was the next thing happened.

Awake by slight movements from beside him, Chanhee fluttered his eyes opened. He saw byunghun sleeping quietly.

I thought he’s awake

Pulling the strand of blonde that covering the latter eyes, chanhee pulled himself closed toward him. Tagging them both under soft blanket and gently snaking his arm around byunghun’s slim waist, chanhee watched the peaceful face beside him until few moments later his eyes drooped on their own and he fell asleep again.

+++++++

 

The next morning, byunghun woke up from his deep slumber when lunch time. Both myungsoo and chanhee cried the hell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter