amusement park

I LOVE U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byunghun POV

i pulled the cover off me as i jumped out of my bed, walking straight toward bathroom in attempt to wash myself up. once i'm ready with a full dressed, i went downstair to meet chunji, hoping everything is under control down there without anywhere burning.

"channie i'm done"

"good. come bunny. let's have our breakfast together" he wrapped his arm aroud my waist and dragged me to the dining table with a wide smile that always sticking on his face.

strange.

 "tada~"

my eyes went wide as i saw the table with full of foods on it. "c-cha-nnie...u made this?"

"why? can't u believe on what u have seen?"

"i...i'm not dreaming right?"

"haha no you’re not. actually myungie hyung had made all these”

“myungsoo??”

myungsoo suddenly came out of nowhere “yeah I am. now just stop talking and let's eat"

WHAT THE FUC**** WEIRD!!!!

++++++

 

"w-where are we going?" byunghun asked

"somewhere that we could spend our time together" chunji answered him with a grin paste on him. byunghun stare at him confusedly. His gaze then turn to myungsoo who had smirk paste on him. In this couple of weeks, myungsoo had been nice toward him and chunji at the same time has also been acting weird. those boys had treat him like a princess as he can say.

These guys are really strange.

in half hour, they arrived at the amusement only to be amazed at all the rides. "here?"

"yeah, now c'mon bunny" chunji grabed byunghun on his wrist and brought the boy with him, entering the park. It was crowded with lots of people as the three needs to walk close to each other. Byunghun was in between of chunji and myungsoo. They are currently very closed to each other. his hand was been held by myungsoo while his waist was wrapped by chunji’s arm. Byunghun could feel his heart start to pounding in maximum speed again. This two brothers are almost kill him.

Escape from the crowd, the two brothers were too busy too examined their surrounding without noticing the strange look that had been thrown by the other boy.

“what’s up with these two lately??” the question keep playing in his mind.

“hey byunghun…u ok? u don’t look happy to be here. Wanna go somewhere else??”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter