years later

I LOVE U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years later....................

"channie wake up.. we'll be late"

"5 minutes" chunji mumble as his face dig deeper in his pillow

"no more channie...it's already 7.30 and we aah!!" chunji turned to where byunghun stood as he pulled the boy slim waist making byunghun jolted down to bumped his face on the latter chest 

"ufff channie~~" byunghun whined  

"give me my morning kiss then only i'll get off from this comfort bed" chunji smile evilly as he noticed a shaded of pink blush crept on byunghun's face "n-no you n-need to get up now" 

chunji stubbornly shooking his head "not without a kiss"

"Oh my God" Byunghun whined but he still shyly peck on the latter cheek "there your kiss. now get up."

chunji frown "not there~"

"here" chunji playfully tapping his finger on his lips making byunghun madly blushed "what?"

"Come on, it's not our first time" 

byunghun heavily sigh "fine" then he peck on the older lips but chunji pulled the boy's head closer while he kissed him passionately than byunghun will.

"channie you're a devil" byunghun pout

"omo! does my bunny mad??"

"get up NOW!"

"bunnyyyy~~"

________

The day byunghun met chunji was the day that has changed his life. He was brought home by the latter while chunji's mother welcomed him with wide opened arms. Byunghun was adopted as the 3rd son of the family since he was a month younger than chunji.

He was been cared well by their mother while chunji treated him as best brother he ever had. 

Everything just perfect about this family. Byunghun loves them so much more than his own life.

However, there's only a thing that make byunghun somehow uneasy to be part of this family. 

________

"hyung...i made breakfast"

myungsoo ignored the boy as he keep walking toward the main door

"hyung"

"Did'nt I told you not to call me that!! I'm not your brother, brat!!" feeling emotionless, he left. Byunghun felt his eyes burning as he tried to hold his tears 

Myungsoo always act cold toward him. Since the first time they met each other, myungsoo never like him.  He was a very kind & lovely brother toward chunji but when it comes for byunghun, he act oppositely. The older even treated him worst after their mother died. Byunghun never know why Myungsoo acting cold only toward him but he obviously know the older really hates him.

++++++++++++

 

In class

The two boys made for their 1st period class.

Byunghun sat on the very end of seat, nearest to the window while chunji sat next to him. For the whole period, the younger only watch silently outside the window, not even bother to the lesson in front. 

Chunji noticed his brother strange behaviour. byunghun normally didn't ignored any lesson in class. he know something must be really bothered d boy. his curiousity burning in him. 

when byunghun was deeply in his own world, a toss of paper suddenly snapped him from his day dreaming. byunghun looked down to find a ball of paper landed on his table. he looked up to face to d person next to him. 

chunji smile, waving when he saw clueless byunghun looking at him "open it" he mouth d boy as byunghun nodded understanding his words.

byunghun pick up d note n opened it

bunny...u ok?? u look totally different today. is there something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter