worried chunji

I LOVE U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chunji covered byunghun small body with a large duvet. He put a wet towel on byunghun’s forehead to cool his temperature down. Chunji took a seat beside byunghun’s bed and watched over him. the latter’s face was so peaceful especially when he was sleeping.

He brushed his hand over byunghun’s fringe. since kid, chunji had admired byunghun a lot. his face is so small yet his cute lips is best suit him. His golden hair makes him look gorgeous. although with his nerdy appearance, chunji does believe byunghun did had a lot of fans out there. Chunji smiled as he recalled the past when a girl gave byunghun his first love letter, but the boy rejected her once he got the letter as he was being too shy with girls and scared of having relationship with them.

chunji then frowned. He gripped on the sleeping boy wrist. His hands are still so cold. Chunji begin worried. byunghun never be so sick before but just now he was collapsed and he look so pale. “please be well my bunny” chunji leaned forward toward byunghun as he landed a kissed on the unconscious boy cheek.

+++++++++

 

Next morning

Beep beep *chunji’s phone vibrating*

Chunji was awake by the sound of vibrates from his phone. He looks over the screen of his phone, written 3 missed calls from hyeri <3. He pressed green button to call d girl.

“channieeeeeeee!!! Where the heck r u?? u promise to watch movie with me today”

“hey hyeri. I’m sooooooooooo sorry but I think I couldn’t make it today”

“hah???!!!!!! WHY?!!!!!!!”

“actually, bunny is sick n I’m going to take care of him today”

“sick???? how sick is he??”

“he had fever and he was unconscious since last night”

“but channie…u had already promised me don’t u?? how could u break ur promise just becoz of byunghun is having fever?? it's only a fever channie, not like byunghun is critically sick right?”

“i know baby…but, bunny need someone to look over him. if I’m not here, who else will take care of him?”

“honestly chunji, is byunghun important to u more than me?”

“baby…please don’t ask that question. U both important for me. I don’t think I can live without u two”

“so, he is important? Not me?”

“hyeri baby~”

“I give u 15 minutes to be here. if u can’t come within 15 minutes, it's mean u don’t love me, got that?!!!” without having chance to defense himself, hyeri break the phone call making chunji startle a bit.

“Oh no. what should I do now?” Chunji thought

He turned to his side, currently staring on byunghun who is still unconscious. He had his palm on d boy forehead; found that his temperature is not coming down. chunji grabbed a pen n a plain paper on byunghun's drawer as he start to write something on it. 'bunny, I’m going out for a while kay. I’ll bring u lunch once I come back. take care bro.'  he then place the paper nearer beside byunghun, hoping when the younger is awake, he'll read the letter. chunji press his lips on byunghun forehead “get better quick bunn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter