a date with byung

I LOVE U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"hey chanhee what's wrong? why are u crying?"

chunji look up to see his brother staring at him with full of curiosity painted on his handsome face. once his eyes managed to the man, his eyes started tearing up "i..i'm scared"

wrinkles form on the man forehead. myungsoo move closer to his brother and sat on the seat beside his crying little brother. his arms wrapped gently from the back of chunji's shoulder, brushing them slowly to comfort the latter. "what are u scared about lil brother?

"b-bunny..he doesn't give any sign of awake yet. i'm...i'm scared that h-he might.." chunji cries became louder before he could utter the next word. seeing his brother with much trouble to fight against his heart, myungsoo felt guilty. if only he could tell chunji the truth....he swear he'll do so both byunghun and chunji will not been suffered anymore. however, he made the promise. byunghun had his own reason to keep those matter about his disease away from chunji's knowledge. chunji was the one closes to him since kid and they never been parted since their met. not long ago, chunji almost lose his sane when people he love's gone, leaving him and byunghun know it. lucky for him that byunghun was always there...kept himself stayed by him side in 24/7. he promised him to never leave him and made chunji always believe on it. but now, the situation has change. byunghun's fate turn upside down and if he has no luck, he will be the one who's gonna leave him next.

byunghun was scared too. he knows very well how chunji will be if he find out about the sickness that he has carrying inside his body right now. 

that's why he need to make it as secret.

the secret that myungsoo had promised to hold onto himself.

++++++++

 

"bunny...wake up"

after hearing the soft whisper coming from the person beside him, byunghun's eyes flew up immediately as if he was waiting for the command all along. it was a routine for him to be the one who waking up others but this morning is a little bit different when his awaken been welcomed by the sweet smile that came across by the face of man he secretly love. for the first time, byunghun had forgotten all the pain that almost kill him last 2 nights nor the fact of hyeri betrayal that could give him a harsh impact on his relationship with chunji. what he cares all about right now is the boy in front of him. how happy he is to see him, smiling too much sincerely just for him. 

"how are u feeling?" chunji continued, brushing gently the boy fringe off his beautiful eyes. "f..fi..ne" byunghun stated simply. chunji reached for his cold wrist while caressing them. his eyes never lose from byunghun's. "finally u awake. i'm so...happy"

"c-chan...nie" byunghun managed to called him when he noticed a single tear has flow on the other's cheek.  "it's ok bunny. i'm fine. i...i'm just so happy right now..that's all" he planted a kiss on byunghun's cold hand. tears of happiness keep flowing from chunji's both eyes. 

"bunny i love u"

+++++++

 

a week later

“hyung! Where are u taking me?” byunghun chirped as myungsoo dragged him through the building. Myungsoo could only twisted his head around to chuckles on his already pouting crush. “just keep ur mouth shut and walk byung…”

“but…” before he could continue, he decided to only remained silent, thought that it would be easier if he just let the older have his own way for now. after all, this is the second time he seen myungsoo so enthusiastic after the day he took him and chunji to the arcade. He believe there must be something on schedule that myungsoo has arranged for him today.

After minutes of walking, myungsoo suddenly make his stop. “we’re here” he declared, turning left into one of the room. Byunghun look up just to see what was written on the sign ‘MUSIC ROOM’ before he was dragged into the said room.

looking around, byunghun was amused by the instruments that were kept in the room. They were a lot and just by a look, he could say them were expensive and exclusive that only a pro’s can play them.

“byunghun” byunghun was snapped from his own diligent world when a gentle voice called for his name. he adjusted his eyes on myungsoo as a smile strike on the older face. “what are u doing standing there? Let’s go”

“let’s go?” byunghun asked in confused.

“yeah. This is not where I’m actually taking u to. Come…we’re running out of time” myungsoo grabbed the younger wrist and slowly brought him out of the room. In his other hand, byunghun noticed there was a guitar that myungsoo had taken from the room earlier.

Continue with several times of walking, myungsoo stop for the second time making the boy behind him whom has followed him like a good little boy stop as well.

“this way” taking one of the boy’s hand in his own, myungsoo gently tugged byunghun through the way he meant taking him to. As they reached the exact place, as awed gasped e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter