date?

I LOVE U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"byunghun, someone is looking for u, the one with baggy black jacket...*mumbles* gosh i think i've seen him somewhere"

"o-ok noona" byunghun walked out from behind the kitchen, being wholly confused. its kinda strange when someone is looking for him at his workplace because no one usually does.  

from distance, he could see a tall guy, wearing hat with a big pair of glasses on. the guy seem familiar but byunghun still can't come with any assumption as he is still not sure himself whether he know the guy or eitherly not

"e-excuse me, are u looking for me sir?"

"so this is where u work at" the guy said. from the voice of him, now byunghun could tell who exactly the guy is.

"ch-chanyeol hyung?"

"hi baby byunghun"

"cut the 'baby' word and w-why are u wearing like this? are u running ur life from someone?"

"why? doesn't it fit me?"

"ummm it just...u look different"

"come on baby. i'm park chanyeol, a famous superstar. everyone know me. *whisper* sadly only u dont. that's why i need to disguise so no one can't recognise me when i'm wearing like this and~" he leaned closer to byunghun's ears "i don't like it when people bother me when i was with someone special"

"err...hyung" byunghun jerked a bit backward "o-our space. i-it's a bit...u know"

"haha...sorry sorry"

"no problem. btw, why are u here?"

"i wanna take u out"

"taking me out? but u see, i'm still working and i'm off late"

"chill baby. i already talk to ur manager about that n she let u off by....*eyed on watch* now"

"what?? now? how can u-" "shh shh...yeah now" chanyeol help byunghun taking off his apron "let's go for a date"

"bb-but hy-ung...how...u-" once again byunghun's word being cutted off "i told her that i am Park Chanyeol The Superstar's bestfriend and i have his autograph and cute selcas...never thought she is a big fan of mine so she ask for the gifts and for the price, i said i wanna take u out. so....kkaja" chanyeol grab byunghun on his wrist before intertwinning their fingers, taking him out from the cafe.

+++++++++++

 

their long journey goes with much talks. not like they both talk but more likely it's chanyeol whom done with talking so much while byunghun only remain as listener. there are big contradiction between byunghun and chanyeol but the way the older act is always fine for byunghun as chunji did the same as chanyeol does and byunghun himself love too much of listening to every words that came out from the older mouth.

"u know where is this place?"

"yeah...it's Namsan"

"correct"

"why are we here?"

"because we will going up"

"going up where?"

"there" chanyeol pointed to the building that he wanna take byunghun to. "N Seoul Tower?"

"yeahhh. don't u said u love watching sky at night"

without waiting for answer, chanyeol brought byunghun to the boarding place and they walk for about fifteen m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter