complicated? betrayed?

I LOVE U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


knock knock "byunghun are u up?" there was a long silent from inside but myungsoo could sense the boy is still awake. he know byunghun still doesn't want to be bothered by his surrounding yet. "i'm coming in ok" myungsoo said while pushing the door open. he peek inside to find a small figure seating static on floor, hugging his knees and resting his head on them. with a tray in his hands, myungsoo moves himself slowly toward the latter direction. "hey" he approach the boy as soon as he reach him. 

byunghun slowly began lifting his head as his eyes adjusted on the men in front him. "hy-ung" he utters, almost whispering. there are no sign of cries on the boy but from the look of him, myungsoo could say he looks teribly exhausted and his eyes were both tired and fatigue.

"i brought u food" myungsoo smile while placing the tray of food beside him. he sat himself on floor, beside the boy. "why don't u stay on bed? u still need lot of rest and u know that byunghun"

byunghun shook his head disagree. "i-i'm just tired of lying there" 

"i see" byunghun back to buried his head in between his knees while his both hands clamped on his folded legs. “chanhee just called, and he asked about u” there was a pause for seconds before myungsoo open his mouth, attempt to grab byunghun’s attention. “I told him u were asleep”

byunghun stay in quiet, still not bother to lift his head or making any sound as feedback. “it’s strange u know. since we got home u only keep yourself in this room. why is it? I don’t mind if u still awkward to talk with me but why not with chanhee? why u don’t even want to talk with him everytime he asked about u? are u trying to avoid us?”

myungsoo could feel there was movements beside him. he smile. finally, byunghun began to react. “i’m so-rry” he said in whisper. he sounded crack and weak.

 “I don’t think that’s the answer for my questions byunghun”

byunghun tiredly leaned his back agains the bed of his. “i…i’m confused. a month ago i found out that my heart is sick and first thing i did was crying a lot. but i could only kept it to my own. for all this time i am just pretending that nothing happened to me, that i am normal like others. but now every-thing’s change. it’s too complicated for me and n-ow i start to think how can i face u and channie with my condition like this? i re-ally don’t k-n-ow, i’m not ready for this yet” he explained. tears suddenly appear from under his cornea.

myungsoo watch him and listened to him very carefully. he now understood what byunghun’s just feels. byunghun needs someone. the one that can give him support, not only for living but for the feelings and morale.

“h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter