Finally I met him!

My idol, my boyfriend [HIATUS]

YOUR P.O.V

It have been 2 month and a half I busy on my solo comeback. Prepared my solo comeback stage on Music Bank, Inkigayo, Music Core, M! Countdown and many kpop chart shows. 

I also busy on some variety shows and some events that I need to attend. I know I am still a new celebrity in this category and I am young but I also have my own fansign event! I don't know why Lee Sooman 'ahjussi' give me this opportunity but I really appriciate it. 

AND I also be a ambassador for Etude House's products. See. I am really busy right? I don't even know why but the manager of Etude House's products said that when I suddenly be the ambassador, their products have been sold quickly! Hahahahaha am I that pretty to catch someone attention to buy the products? I think no haha

 

But when I busy, I realized that I forgot something. 

 

I forgot about Kai, my cute boyfriend.

Since I am very busy that time, I don't have time to contact him or even to meet him. It is really hard for me but how I am suppose to do? My dream to be a celebrity already achived and I don't want to lose it because of a stupid reasons.

I already became a celebrity, I though if the 'paparazzi' know that I am having a 'cute' relationship with Kai. then I. WILL. DIE. They will spread it to all around the world and I DEFINITELY get angry and it really stress me out! 

I don't want this kind of things to happen and I hope it not going to happen. 

I really miss Kai. I miss our cute moment before.

======

---In my office room---

It really a mess in my office room. My desk full of thick files, a bunch of paper, and other things. I am not a boss or a woman that need to sign all of these. But these are the events that I need to attend. A lot of 'rich' people invited me to their event, sometimes I also need to reject it or not going there because of some reasons. 

I also need to sign a lot of paper. I don't know what is it for, but one of the staff here gave it to me and said to me that I need to sign all of it only. That's all. 

It kind a stress me out but about 20 minutes, I finished. Ahhhh finally!

I sat on the sofa and on my phone. "What I suppose to do now?" my mind keep thinking.

"Am I suppose to send a message to Kai or just call him?" I asked myself.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door. Who is it? Is it Kai? I hope so. "Come in." I said.

 

"Hey Nayoung." the boy said to me. Actually, I just focused on my phone and not focused on the boy. I don't care who is it.

But when I listened to the voice, my mind keep repeating ''Is it Kai? Is it Kai? Is it Kai?" I slowly turned my face to the boy that sat beside me. 

 

OH MY GOD! Its Kai! Its Kim Jongin infront of me right now!

"Oh my god its you!" I suddenly hugged him tightly. Tightly that before. Basically, I really damn miss him! He is infront of me right now! How excited am I! Omg ><

"Wooo wooo slow down. Don't hug me so tightly please." 

"No! I want it! Just give me a minute to hug you please." I said calmly.

"Okay sweety." he smiled.

"Hmm why you hug me like this?" he asked. Kai, your question was so annoying -.-

"You want to know it?" I asked back. 

"Of course I want to know, darling." he said calmly. That kind of voice again -.-

"I miss you. Its has been 2 month and half I didn't meet you. I really really miss you..." I can't hold my tears and its finally fell down to my cheek. Kai's shirt got a little wet because of my tears. Am I that really miss him? I love him too much and that why I be like this.

"Awwww don't cry dear... I miss you too... and I am here right now." I felt he touched my hair and tried to comfort me.

He let go of me and face to me. "Shhh shhh stop crying, arasso?" he smiled while wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"Nae arasso..." I smiled to him.

"See. You face look so ugly right now it because of your thick eyeliner, you know? Next time don't follow how Baekhyun hyung teached you to put it, okay? Hahahaha" he laughed because of my ugly face. I am not going to kill you because you're my boyfriend okay.

"Yah! Baekhyun oppa didn't teached me okay?! You better shut up before I punch your handsome face." I did a derp face to him. 

 

"My face look pretty right now? Is it ok?" I asked Kai after I put on a new eyeliner and sat beside him. 

"Still look ugly." he laughed. Yeah yeah yeah Jongin. How dare you!

"Fine." I stand up and not looking at his face.

"Okay okay. You look pretty right now. You always look beautiful." he grabbed my wrist and let me sit again.

"I know you insincere, right?" I asked with annoying face.

"I am not okay. Awhhh don't be like this omma~ please omma~ Seriously, you look beautiful omma~" ohh what?! Omma?! But he look like a 4 years old kid. Awhhh so cute ><

"Euwwww don't be like a 4 years old kid please." 

"Hehehehe okay. So... want to have a romantic dinner tonight?" he asked. Omg! Romantic dinner? Tonight? Ahhhhh of course I want but I need to check my schedule first.

"Of course I want! But I need to check my schedule first, if I free then I will contact you."

"Ohh you still busy on your work. Ohh yeah I forgot. You became a celebrity right? So you're so busy now a days right?"

"Yeah I am busy but I still didn't forget you okayy~"

"Hehehehe lucky to have you" he pinched my cheek. Don't pinch my cheek KIM JONGIN -.-

"Me too" I pecked his cheek. 

 

"So... I will confirm it later then I will contact you, okay dark kid? Hahahaha" I chuckled.

"Okay fatty. Huhuhuhu" he laughed.

Ahhhh I really can't describe my feelings when I met Kai. We still like before this. 

We like to jokes.

We like to have fun.

We made fun of each other.

I love Kim Jongin forever and ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey subbies~ Its have been awhile I didn't update this story (i think) Hahahaha. As I said in the other chapter before, I will update this stor if I have free time. I hope you guys enjoy it and I hope to finish this story asap. Thank you to my lovely subbies. Thanks! Saranghae~ <3 <3 <3