I hate this feelings

My idol, my boyfriend [HIATUS]

Your P.O.V

*Outside my house*

Me: Thank you Kai *smile*

Kai: Your welcome Nayoung *smile*

Me: So...... if you don't have anything to say, I go now. Bye.

Kai: Umm wait wait......

Me: Hmm? *look at Kai*

Kai: *come closer* umm.... 

Please Kai. Not again......

Kai: *come closer and closer and closer* 

When Kai came closer to me, at the same time I'm back off. I'm scare if my parent saw this. 

Kai: Goodnight. Have a sweet dream. *kiss your forehead*

Me: Hmm okay. By the way, thanks because send me home. *open the car door*

Kai: Bye! *wave* *happy*

Me: Bye *smile*

After that, I open the house door, go in and lock it. Luckily, my parent sleep already. Phewww. Then, I go upstair, go in to my room, take a quick bath, change into my pyjamas, push myself to my bed and  go to dreamland.

Author P.O.V 

*In Exo's dorm*

*10pm*

Everyone in the room are so busy and not worried about Kai.

Suho is busy on his laptop to do some project(?) in his room.

Kris is busy on his sketch book and sometime his got stress with it.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are busy on playing XBOX's games and sometimes their got mad because who is lose will get some punishment.

Tao is busy with his Gucci's things after he buy a lot of Gucci in shopping complex and Lay go in to his room because he got tired after shopping with Tao. 

D.o is cooking some new recipe that he learn this evening. 

Sehun and Luhan are playing games on their phone.

Xiumin is eating while watching Chanyeol and Baekhyun are playing XBOX's games. 

Chen got tired after trolling the others and he rest in his room.

When everyone in the room are busy, then the door open and it's Kai entered the dorm with a sad face. 

Chanyeol: What's wrong Kai?

Kai: .........

Baekhyun: Tell us Kai. What's wrong?

Kai: ..........

D.o: What happened to you Kai?

Kai: ..........

Kris: What's wrong?

Luhan: Why you so sad?

Xiumin: Please tell us, Kai.

Kai: Nothing.

D.o: You said nothing?! I know you have some problem Kai. Just tell us!

Kai: You all no need to know. Bye. *go in to his room* *locked the room* 

Kris: Tsk. What's wrong with that guy.

Chanyeol: I don't know. *sigh*

Kai P.O.V

*In my room*

Why she don't want to accept me? Is it because I do the stupid things on her? Why I kiss her first? Why I don't want to treat her well first? Why I don't want to confess her in a good way? Is it I'm ugly? Is it I'm not good for her? Is it I'm not perfect for her? I'm a celebrity, one of the Exo's member, the gentle, the iest one that a lot of fangirls faint because of my iest. Why she don't want? Am I that bad for her? You so stupid Kim Jongin. You should treat her well first and then you can confess it to her. Why you so stupid Kai? Stupid stupid stupid STUPID!!!

I hit my forehead on the wall. Again again and again. Punch my hand on the wall. Again again and again. I hate this feelings. Seriously...

Then, I change into my pyjamas. I lay on my bed. Look up. Tears fell down.

After 5 minutes, I go to my dreamland with my tears.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update~ a little bit sad I think... hmm btw please subscribes and comment. Thank you. I'm so appreciate it ^^