Did you free tonight?

My idol, my boyfriend [HIATUS]

YOUR P.O.V

I wake up on 8am. I can't believe I can wake up on this time but nevermind. Today is Saturday. Yeah. I don't have any practice for today, so I'm free now! For a girl if they have free time, they will go to shopping at the mall with their friends but I'm not. Honestly, when my mood is good, I'll go to shopping mall alone. But when my mood is ruining by someone else or I'll say it 'NOT GOOD', I'll stuck at home and doing my work, not going to any where. You know how girl is like when her mood is NOT in a good condition when they............ ehem ehem you know~

After I'm taking a shower, I heard a vacuum sound from downstairs. I think it's my mum. Oh yeah! I know what I'm going to do this morning. I'm going to help my mum doing this 'cleaning' things. Honestly, I'm not a type girl that like to do what a maid do. 

I'm a lazy girl.

But I know, my mum needs help from me. As a daughter, we need to do this kind of things when we get married.

I take my red t-shirt with a black tights and wear it. After that, I'm going downstairs like princess with a huge dress and then.......

Mum: Nayoung-ah! STOP WALKING LIKE THAT! COME HELP YOUR MUM OR I'LL HIT YOUR WITH THIS VACUUM!

Wow mum! I kind of shocked when she said she will hit my with that vacuum if I'm not going to help her.

Me: Whoaa whoaa whoaa relax mum. I'm going to help you. Stop yelling at me.

As I make my way to walk closer to mum and......

Mum: Nahh. Vacuum the living room. *about to leave you*

Me: Okay then. So mum, where you want to go?

Mum: *turn around and face to you* Feeds the cow at the backyard. 

Me: HUH?! WHAT?!

Mum: Aishh you think? Tsk. I'm going to prepare our breakfast darling~

Me: Oh okay.

What's wrong with my mum today? Feeds the cow? Tsk. Well, sometime my mum will make some annoying jokes. I don't know why but I think she just want her daughter laugh with her annoying jokes. I just said, I don't know it's true or not.

======

After eat my breakfast, I think I'm going to watch some movie in my bedroom. 

Mum: Okay Nayoung I have to go. Mum have some work to do at office, maybe tomorrow night mum will back home.

Me: Oh hmm okay mum. *sigh*

Well, my mum is a manager at a big company. I don't know what is it. As my dad, now he's in China for some business there and as well I don't know what business that my dad is going through now. So now you guys know what is my mum and dad jobs. You guys will think that my family is rich but actually it's not. Honestly, yeah my family is rich, have a lot of money or what else but my family is simple. Although we are rich but we just like to be a simple and normal family only. We don't like to show off another family that we are rich. 

Mum: Okay bye Nayoung! Take care!

Me: Okay mum. Bye! 

Mum said that as she close the front door. 

Okay! Now is MOVIE TIME! I run up to my bedroom. Lock the door. Choose my favorite movie that I want to watch and play it.

As I'm watching the movie, I'm hugging my huge teddy bear. Yeah it's huge. I choose a romantic comedy movie. It's my favorite. I always imagine that I'll be the lead-actress because at the end she will get married the guy that she really really love. 'The guy' is a celebrity in the movie. I hope one day I can be like the lead-actress too. Of course, all girls want it! And also me.

======

KAI's P.O.V

Today, I'm so boring. I don't know what to do besides dance. Today, Exo don't have any schedules so now I'm free.

 

Choi Nayoung

 

My mind suddenly pop out that name. Actually, I still can't forget what is happen last time. Nevermind, I'll just forget it and move on. I think today oh not today, I mean tonight I decided to watch a movie with Nayoung. I don't like to hang out at afternoon because you know, I'm a celebrity, I'm one of the Exo member so sasaeng fans will keep chasing me like a hungry gorilla. So yeah that's my reason. I hate sasaengs.

Wait! I don't have Nayoung's number phone. How can I contact her to hang out with me this midnight? 

Oh yeah! I know where I can get her number phone! From manager hyung.

I run to my manager's room and..........

Me: Hyung! I have something to ask you.

Manager: Yes. 

Me: Hmm... do you have Nayoung's number?

Manager: yeah I have. why? You like her huh? Hahahaha

Me: Nothing. I just want it. Palli give me her number.

Manager: Relax Kai. Hahahaha

Then, my manager give me Nayoung's number. Yeah. Now I can contact her. Hehehe

Me: Thank you hyung! Love you!

Manager: Euwww that sound like a gay please!

Me: Hahahahaha bye. Thanks *close the door*

======

Okay. Now I have Nayoung's number. I'm going to call her now.

*Tut tut tut tut*

Nayoung: Hello? Who is this?

Me: Hi Nayoung. It me, Kai.

Nayoung: Oh. Kai..... what do you want?

I listen to her voice seems like she still can't forget what is happen last time. 

Me: Hmm..... did you free tonight?

Nayoung: Yeah. Why?

Me: Hmm..... I decided to hang out with you tonight, can you?

Nayoung: Hmm... Sure! Since I free tonight and I'm bored too, so sure we can hang out tonight. 

Me: Seriously? 

I can't believe this. She free tonight. Wow! Now we at the same situation. Aha!

Nayoung: Yeah. I'm not joking right now, Kai~

Me: Okay okay good. So tonight, I go to your house and then we go to the place that I want to. Okay?

Nayoung: Good. So what's the time?

Me: How about 10pm?

Nayoung: Hmm..... 

Me: Is it okay?

Nayoung: Okay. 10pm. 

Me: Nice. So, see you tonight. Bye!

Nayoung: Bye.

So yeah. She accept it. Oh I can't wait for this. You made it, Kai. Tonight is the time that I can spent my time with Nayoung. Oh wow! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update~ Yeah hang out with Kai tonight. Whoaaa~ The next chapter will be have some romantic scene.......I think. Hahahaha xD btw thank you very much for those who's spent their time to read my fanfic. I'm very very very appreciate it. Thank you very much :D