Stress out

My idol, my boyfriend [HIATUS]

YOUR P.O.V

It was a cold and rainy night. You were alone in your office, still stuck on your work. It's totally a MESS. Some of the staffs were already leave this building and leave you alone here. 

"Nayoung, you're not going home yet? It already 8pm and you should go home right now." Nana asked you as she went near to your desk. "No." You answered. Suddenly, you don't have your mood to talk with someone. "You still not done yet?" She asked again. "Do you see what I'm doing right now? I still have a lot of things to done with." your voice became louder than before that you almost want to scream at her. But she seems not really care about it.

"Fine. You're busy right now. Fine. But I just wanna tell you that you're alone in this HUGEEEEEEEE building. Basically, the guard still in his small room down there. So, you're safe." She said as she walked to the window and look down at the guard's room. She told you like that because she want to scare you and let you go home. "Whatever. Now, you can leave me alone here and go to your home. Shuh, shuh." You stood up and pushed her to the door. You were about to shut the door but she stoped you immediately. "Ok. If you have trouble or anything, call me then. I will be there." She winked at you.

"It's not going to happen, idiot. Bye!" You shut the door quickly as you went to your desk again and continued your work. 

"How come all of these happen? I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!! ugh ." you shouted loudly as you want to calm your mind down. Luckily, the guard didn't hear your loud screams. You went to the sofa and leaned down. You took a deeplong breath and let it go. You shut your eyes for awhile as you need some rest. 

---10:00 p.m.---

You woke up and look up to the vintage clock that hanging on the wall. You can't look it clearly because your eyes still blur. You look it and realized it slowly.

Suddenly,

"WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE HECK?! ITS ALREADY 10 p.m. OH WOW!!!!" you screamed as you found out it was already 10pm. So, you slept for 2 hours in your office with your laptop shut down, all the papers on your desk has been arranged, the lights in the office still on, the air-cond, and also the lights in the toilet. 

 

Wait a second........

 

 

WHAT?!

WHO'S IN THERE?!

 

You really don't have any idea who was in there. You went near to the door as you want to open it but suddenly, someone appeared in front of you. You were literally want to shout because you were so shocked. But the guy shut you up with his palm on your mouth. 

 

"Its me, Nayoung." the guy whispered. Your eyes were suddenly want to pop out as you saw the guy. He let his hand down and let you talk.

"What?! Chanyeol, what are you doing here?" you asked with a confused face. Why he was in here? How he got in here? AND WHAT HE WANTS?

 

"How about we take a seat first then I will explain it later? Huh?" he grabbed your wrist and let you seat on the sofa again. You want to ask everything that were on you mind but your mouth keep it sealed tightly. As Chanyeol shut the toilet's door, he came to you and sat next to you. 

 

"Can I explain now?" he asked calmly. You look at his face for a moment. 

Why he is so handsome?

I am not dreaming right?

Oh God.

Why he is so adorable with his yoda ears?

I miss him........

 

your thought made you stop at the last sentence. It's Chanyeol. You miss him. You just don't know why you felt like you miss him a lot.

 

"Helloooooooooooooooo?" he poked on your forehead with his finger. "Ah ah, yes yes yes. Explain now." you said as you crossed your arms. 


Hello there guys! I'm back! Hehehe I know this is really really a short update. Slap me hardly >< hehe. Since I have 2 weeks holiday, so I decide to update this story. I know. Maybe you guys are waiting for my update? LOL joke joke :p I will update more if I have free time ;) I hope you guys enjoy this short update. Thanks for reading. Please subscribe and leave a comment about this chapter. Thank you //throw love// hehehe ;)