Just The Two Of Us In The Cinema

My idol, my boyfriend [HIATUS]

YOUR P.O.V

Omg! This is my first time hang out with a celebrity that most of all fangirls out there wants to. 

It's Kim Jongin.

Who doesn't know him huh? He's the lead dancer, the iest one and the most derp faces in the famous group, Exo. 

Right now, I don't know what I need to wear for tonight. A dress with heels? A hoodie with a skinny jeans? The gorgeous one or the simple one? I throw out all my clothes from my wardrobe. Choose it one by one and wear it one by one. 

You know, typical girls always said that they don't know what to wear when they want to hang out with their friends or have a date with their boyfriend BUT in their wardrobe is gonna be like this 

 

And they still said 

''I have nothing to wear.'' or ''I don't have any clothes to wear now.'' 

Back to the topic, what should I wear tonight? Hmm....... I think....... 

A plain tops with a sweater and a skinny jeans and a pair of sneakers will be good. Hmph. Just wear it, Nayoung.

So, I change my clothes, comb my hair and tie my hair into a ponytail. Suddenly.........

DING DONG~ DING DONG~

Wow that was on time. I look at my digital clock on my desk. Oh yeah, on time. Good, Kai. I grab my bag and make my to the front door.

I open it and Kai right infront me. 

Kai: Hey!

Me: Hey! On time huh? *chuckle*

Kai: Of course! *smirk* So, can we go now? 

Me: Sure but..... you doesn't care about sasaengs? They might be don't give us a privacy...

Actually, I'm kind of scared to hang out with Kai because of sasaengs. 

Kai: Wait! Us? Privacy? *smirk*

What's wrong with me now? I just said us? What I'm thinking right now huh? Stop it Nayoung! Kai's cheek turn into red now, also me. Omg my cheek! 

Me: um-um... No-no-no! I mean your privacy! 

My cheek is like a red tomato right now. Omg!

Kai: Oh-oh! Nahh nevermind. It night. They don't follow us. 

Me: Are you sure? By the way, where we want to go now?

Kai: How about you and I go into my car right now and we can talk inside there?

Me: Oh yeah! Hehehe sorry. Okay okay.

I lock my house's front door and go into Kai's car. Then, Kai drive away to our location.

---In Kai's car---

Me: Hmm..... where we want to go, Kai?

Kai: Secret *smile*

Me: Ok fine *pout*

Kai: Auwww cute *pinch my cheek*

Me: Yahh! 

Kai: Hahahaha okay okay sorry *smirk*

======

KAI's P.O.V

So, we arrive at a shopping mall that locate in the middle of crowded city. It's just crowded at afternoon or evening but at night it doesn't. After I'm parking my car and I get out from the car, suddenly.......

Nayoung: I kind of scared. I think sasaengs is following us...

Me: I'm here, don't be too scared.

Nayoung: Tsk. Fine.

When I and Nayoung walk into the shopping mall, it doesn't have so many people in there because it already 10:45pm and the mall will close at 11pm except the cinema in this mall. Who want to be here at night except for a couple who's want to watch movie here. 

Nayoung: So here we are. The cinema. Oh.

Me: Yeah. What kind of movie you want to watch? 

Nayoung: Hmm...... Actually, I love a romantic-comedy and a sad movie. You?

Wow~ So Nayoung like romantic-comedy and a sad movie, nice one. I kind of like it a little bit actually.

Me: Oh nice. Actually, I love horror movie and a little bit of romantic-comedy movie. 

Nayoung: Wow horror movie~ That means, you not scared about ghost right? *laugh*

Me: No but Tao scared with it. *laugh*

Nayoung: *laugh* 

Me: Ok ok back to the topic, how about we watch a romantic-comedy movie?

Nayoung: Sure! *smile*

Me: Okay. Let me buy the ticket first and then we buy the popcorn and some drinks.

Nayoung: Okay. *smile*

======

---In the cinema---

1 hour left and then the movie will end. I choose 2 sits that infront of the big screen but it's the center of the cinema. I was surprise because just the two of us only in the cinema. Kind of awkward but I love it. Since the movie is romantic and just two of us in the cinema, this is ridiculous. I can't even imagine it. 

I see Nayoung besides me and she really enjoy the movie. 

Suddenly, I see a scene that the lead-actor and lead-actress are kissing their lips together. 

 

OH NOT AGAIN

 

And then,

Me: Nayoung-ah....

Nayoung: Uhm? yes?

Me: I want to tell you something.

Nayoung: What is it?

Me: One day, I have a girl that I love and that girl know it because I confess my love to her already. But she can't accept it. I was so sad that time. I went in to my room and I cried all night. I said to myself ''Don't give up, Kai.''. And now, the girl that I love so much it besides me. *face to Nayoung* 

Nayoung: uhm........

Me: Her name is Choi Nayoung. Now, I want to confess my love again to her. I hope she will accept it this time. Nayoung......

Nayoung: hmm......

Me: Would you be my girlfriend?

It's just a inch between our face.

Nayoung: Last time, the girl doesn't accept your love. But tonight, the girl accept your love. *smile*

Me: *shock* Seriously Nayoung? You're not joking right?

Nayoung: Tsk. I don't have time to joke right now, okay? Yes, I'm serious.

Me: Thank you Nayoung *smile*

Nayoung: My pleasure *smile*

With that, I can't control my feels and I slowly slowly kiss Nayoung's lips. Her lips is so soft and more gentle. 

I can't believe it. She accept it? Omg. I'm too excited now. I will protect her with all I have. I will love her till the end. I promise.

======

YOUR P.O.V

Me: Thanks for tonight, Kai *smile*

Kai: Your welcome, my angel *smile*

Me: Angel? That sounds......weird..... *chuckle*

Kai: Weird? Please. Not okay. Hahahaha

Me: Okay. Goodnight, Kai. See you tomorrow at the practice room. 

Kai: Just call me Kai only? 

Me: Yeah. Then what should I call you? Idiot? Ugly? Or~ Black? *laugh*

Kai: Yahh! Don't be like that! How about call me Babe? Or baby? That sounds good right?

Me: Good? Euwww. You gotta be kidding me huh. Hahahahaha

Kai: Pleaseeee~

Me: uhmm fine. Goodnight, babe. Okay?

Kai: *smirk* Okay~ But one thing that you forget.

Me: What?

Kai: *touch his cheek* A kiss on my cheek please?

Me: Tsk. You're so childish.

Kai: Well~ Pleaseee~

Me: Alright alright~ *kiss on Kai's right cheek*

Kai: ehem...

Me: What again?

Kai: On the left too *smirk*

Me: Fine fine fine. *kiss on Kai's left cheek* Is it okay now?

Kai: Hehehe okay! Love you babe! *hug you*

Me: Okay okay that enough, Kai. I need to sleep now. I'm tired. Bye.

Kai: Oh okay. Bye babe!

Me: Bye! Take care!

Kai: Okay.

And then, Kai drive away to his dorm.

I get into my house. Unlock and then lock the front door. Go straight to my bedroom. Change my clothes into my pyjamas. Throw my tired body on my bed. 

Wow! Today was so surprising to me. I can't believe I accept Kai's love and he kissed me. Omg his lips is too y and too gentle for me. I can't handle it. Now, I be Kai's girlfriend. I think that time I can't control myself because of his gentle voices. Omg I'm melting that time okay? That was so gentle and......y~ 

I'm happy with it. Now Kai is my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend. I'm so excited. This is miracle. Hahahahaha

Few minutes ago, I get into my sweetest dreamland ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update~ Wow. This is quite long. Hope you guys enjoy my story. Thank you so much :D