Screams

My idol, my boyfriend [HIATUS]

KAI'S P.O.V

---In Exo's practice room---

I danced alone in the room. I came here earlier than I did these few days.  Actually, today I don't have any schedules but I want to relax my mind, that's why I came here.

When I enjoyed myself dancing on the floor, I felt someone watching me. 

I turned back and I saw Nayoung standing at the door, watching me. 

''Hey!'' Nayoung smiled wide at me.

''Oh hi. You almost make me had a heart attack, you know?'' I said while Nayoung have a seat on the sofa.

''Hehehe sorry.'' she answered. 

''So... why you come here this early? Today you don't have any practice right?'' I asked her.

''That's right. I don't have any practice today.'' 

''Then, why you come here?''

''Just for fun hehehe.'' she chuckled. Omg damn cute! She don't need to act like that! 

''Ohh okay.'' I said and continue my work. Yeah you know. Dance~

I and Nayoung still friend. We are not in a relationship but I hope one day we will be. 

''What you doing?'' Nayoung asked after a short silent between us.

''Don't you see it?'' I asked her back while I busy on dancing.

''Dancing.'' 

''Of course! You knew it but you asked me. Isn't that sounds annoying?'' why I felt like I'm so cold to her? What's wrong with me?

''A little bit. Uhm sorry because I disturb you. I gotta go now. Bye!'' she grabbed her bag.

''Yahh! Wait!'' ok ok. Its your fault, Kim Jongin. Don't let her go. 

''What?''

''Where you want to go?''

''Shopping.''

Its sounds good. Shopping. I want to join her and spent my day with her. Wohooo! But can I?

Just ask her first, Jongin.

''Can I join?'' I asked shyly. I scared if she don't let me join her.

''Uhm.... sure! Let's go or I'll leave you alone.'' she answered and get out from the room. 

''Yahh! Wait for me!'' I prepared myself and went out to follow her.

======

YOUR P.O.V

---In a mall---

So here we are. In a mall. It's so crownded! 

A lot of fangirl screaming because of Kim Jongin.  You guys want to know why?

Because Kai grabbed my right hand! He grabbed it tightly. It feels like he scared to lose me and don't want to let me go. Omg! Now we're in public. Why he did like that?

''Yahh Jongin! Who allowed you to hold my hand?" I want to let it go but I can't. Kai was to strong for me to let my hand go. He hold my hand tightly.

He did'nt listen to me. Can I scream as loud as I can on his ear? Aishhhh.

''Ah-ahh it hurt Kai. Please let it go. My ha-hand..." I said and just stand it calmly. It really hurt. I tried to cover my 'hurt' face.

''Ahhhh mianhae Nayoung-ah. I'm so sorry. I did'nt notice that I hold your hand so tight. Sorry!'' he tried to apologise as much as he can. Isn't he day dreaming?

I still busy rubbing my right hand. Aishhh. Why my sunbae is so dumb

"Let me heal it." he quickly hold my right hand and gave a peck on it. OMG! Isn't he forgot that we're in public? A lot of fangirl saw it and they will start to hate on me. I don't want to be like that anymore. I don't want to let it happen even I don't care about it. 

The fangirls were screaming like no more tomorrow. Ahhh my ear. I need to stop this. 

"Jongin oppa, you should gave a peck on my hand! Not on that girl!" some of the fangirls screamed.

"I love you, Jongin oppa! Don't you dare to do that infront of me!" another fangirls joined to scream it again.

"Feels better?" Kai asked warmly. My heart melted like ice-cream when I heard his y voices. His sounds like he so worried about me but I'm okay.

"Uhm... Yeahh..." I gave a light smile for him. 

"But I still can feel that your hand is not okay. Let me heal it again." THIS TIME. HE GAVE ME A LONGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KISS ON MY HAND. MY SUNBAE WAS REALLY NOT IN A GOOD CONDITION. The fangirls were screaming again and again and again. They were screaming more higher and higher. I felt like I'm not in a mall right now but I felt like I'm in a Exo concert. 

"Now, your hand looks good.'' his face appeared a wide smile. How cute he is. 

"Uhmm... Okay... Thanks..." I blushed. Not now Nayoung.

"Hehehe so cute!" he pinched your right cheek. Why he keep on pinched my cheek when I blushed? Ughhh.

"Let's go now!" he said.

"Okay good." I replied. Ughh finally.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Actually, I really want to continue more in this chapter but I already feel asleep. So yeah. Maybe next time hehehe. Hope you guys enjoy it. Annyeong!