Lunch

My idol, my boyfriend [HIATUS]

KAI'S P.O.V

After I took a walk in the mall with Nayoung, suddenly my stomach growling like a wolf. Ok... now I'm really hungry and I need to fill my tummy with foods. 

"What's that sounds?" Nayoung asked IN THE RIGHT TIME. How can she hear my stomach growling? Whoaaaa I think she has a pair of ear that same like Chanyeol. Hahahahahaha!

"Isn't the sounds is from your stomach?" she took a look at my flat tummy. But at the same time,

 

grrrrr grrrrrr grrrrrrr

 

We look at each other for a second. 

"Opps sorry..." she said while she was rubbing her stomach. So, we two were really hungry that wants some foods right now.

"Let's have a lunch!" she nodded and we search for a restaurant in the mall.

 

---In a restaurant---

 

A young waitress handed me and Nayoung the menu of the restaurant. It's not a 5 stars restaurant okay. I know I'm a celebrity but my manager did'nt give me a lot of money, they just gave me a credit card. Geez nevermind, one credit its enough. It's just a simple restaurant but the surrounding was great! The restaurant was like a little bit of romantic, funky and playful. It's nice!

"Hmm.... I want one grilled chicken-chop and one coca-cola please." I said to the waitress as she wrote it on a notepad.

"So, what whould you like?" I asked Nayoung. She still looking at the menu with her beautiful eyes. OMG so gorgeous!

"Uhmm... I want one fish and chips and one ice lemon tea please." she smiled at the waitress.

"So that's all?" the waitress asked again to comfirm it.

"Yeah that's all. Thank you." I said to the waitress while she took the menu back.

 

There was a silence between me and her. I don't even know what to ask her. She also don't know what to ask me. So, yeah. Silence............

 

After that, our foods and drinks were ready! The waitress put it on our table nicely. Wow the aroma of my chicken-chop. Whoaaaa~

"Enjoy your meals!" The waitress said happily. Me and Nayoung just nodded.

"Let's eat!" I said to Nayoung happily and she just smiled with it.

 

"How its tastes? Good right?" I asked her.

"Yup hehehe thanks Kai." she replied with inside full with the foods. Gosh, that was so cute. I'm so lucky to be her boyfriend hehe.

"Your welcome sweety." I smiled at her. Suddenly, I saw somethings on her lips. 

"Nayoung, wait." she shocked and stop eating. 

"What?" she asked.

"There's somethings on your lips. Let me clean it." I replied. I took a tissue paper and I touched her lips to clean it up. Her eyes was become more bigger when she wear her contact lenses.

"There you go. Looks better." I smiled at her and continue enjoy my meals. 

======

YOUR P.O.V

"Thanks Kai for today." I touched my necklace that Kai bought me today.

"Everything baby." he smiled at me. WHY THIS GUY IS SO HANDSOME? GOSH. I'm so lucky to have him hehehe.

"Bye Kai." I said and gave him a peck on his lips. When I about to go, he turned me back and gave me a peck on my lips. 

"Yahh you naughty boy!" I chuckled.

"I'm not." he showed his cute tongue at me. Aishhh this cute little boy.

I waved my hand at him as he drove away to his destination. 

I get into my house and I laid on the sofa. I grabbed the remote TV and on the TV. 

So, today I have my favourite variety show that I need to watch. Which is ''Running Man''. Hahahahaha! 

The show is start and I enjoyed myself watching it.

======

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V

This evening, I have nothing to do. So, I decided to play basketball with the other members. I need to ask them first.

"Yahh! Kris hyung!" I knocked the door which is Kris's room.

"What do you want?!" he screamed from inside the room.

"Lets play basketball! I'm so bored right now." I screamed back at him.

Finally, he opened the door. "Okay. Ask Lay and Sehun too, ok?" he said. I nodded and make my way to the living room which is Lay and Sehun at there watching a TV show.

"Lay and Sehun, lets play basketball! Kris hyung joined too." I shocked them by blocking the TV, so that their can't watch it and focused on me. Hahahaha!

"Geez. Fine." Lay said. "Okay. Let me change my clothes first." the maknae Sehun said.

 

---At basketball court---

 

"Catch me if you can! Hahahahaha!" Kris shouted at me. This hyung is really fast. I want to steal the ball but he is too fast.

"Oh yeah!" he threw the ball in the basket and he scored it again. Kris is really good in basketball because he is TALL. I'm tall too but I'm not that power in basketball.

"Let's do it again." the ball was on Lay's hand and he quickly ran away but pity him. The ball was steal by Sehun.

"Yeah I got it! Hahahahaha!" Sehun laughed.

"Hey! I got it! Hehehehehe." I laughed at Sehun because he was too careless. Hahahahaha pity you maknae!

Finally, I scored it! Oh yeah! 

"Okay, last game!" Kris said and he started with full of energy. 

I ran to Kris and I stealed the ball from Kris. "Bye!" I said to him and ran to scored it again.

This time, I've been blocking by this two guy again, Lay and Sehun. "Where you want to go huh?" Sehun said. I keep bounced the ball non-stop.

"Give it to me please, handsome boy!" Lay said as he tried his best to steal the ball from me.

"No!" I replied back.

"Yes! Got it!" suddenly, Kris stealed the ball and scored it again. 

"AHHHHHHH! HYUNG!" I shouted at Kris. I lost the ball again. He scored it many times, why he don't want to gave me a chance to scored it? I'm so frustrated.

"Ahhh I'm so tired!" Sehun drank his water.

"Me too." Lay took a towel and wiped his sweat on his face and neck.

After a few minutes ago, we went back to our dorm. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update~ Hehehe. I think today is my last day to update my fanfic. Next time, if I free, i'll update more. Thanks becuase subscribe my fanfic. Thank you very much. Hehehehe <3