I'm okay, hyung

My idol, my boyfriend [HIATUS]

Kai P.O.V

*In a washroom*

What is going on right now? Chanyeol and Nayoung in the ROOM. The two of them in the room, together. 

Me: Stop thinking negative, Kai. *I said to myself*

Why Chanyeol with Nayoung? Oh my heart...... I open the water tap and wash my face. I look at the mirror.

Me: They're not doing a stupid things in there. They just chatting each other. Think positive Kim Jongin! *slap my face*

A few minutes later, the door open and it's Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: Kai, it's not like what you think right now. Please Kai.

Me: It's not like what I think right now? What? I don't know what you said.

Chanyeol: Don't act, Kai. Let I explain it first.

Me: You don't need to explain it. I'm okay, hyung. *smile* *open the door and about to leave the washroom*

Chanyeol: You like Nayoung right? And you jealous right?

Me: *stop* *shock* 

Chanyeol: I know you Kai. 

Me: *leave the washroom*

Yes chanyeol. I like her. Not just like but I love her. 

Yes chanyeol. I'm jealous. You know why? I'm jealous because only you two in the room. 

I'm not hating you chanyeol. You're my hyung. We don't use to be hating each other because of little things.

Nevermind...

Chanyeol P.O.V 

I want to explain it but he don't want. I hope he's okay. I know Kai like Nayoung. He get jealous easily because of that. Nevermind. I know he will fine. 

When I about to leave the washroom, I go straight to Nayoung's practice room to find her. But when I open the door, no one in the room. 

Me: Where's she? 

I'm worried because of her now. I don't know where's she go. It's not her fault. It's me. MY FAULT.

I quickly go to Exo's practice room and open the door. Everyone is looking at me with a what-is-the-problem face.

Me: Where's Nayoung?

Baekhyun: She didn't feel well so she went back home.

She didn't fell well? Tsk. I know she's okay, it's just because she's not in a good mood.

Me: Just now?

Luhan: No. About 8 minutes ago. 

Me: Oh.

Sehun: Why hyung?

Me: Hm nothing.

Sehun: I know you hide it. No need to tell me.

Me: Who want to tell you? No one. So shut up.

Sehun: pfffft ok.

I hope she's fine. 

Your P.O.V

I go straight home. Open the door and close back since my mom not at home so I need to unlock and lock it back. Then, I go straight to my room. Throw my bag on the floor. Lie down on my bed. 

I'm lying to my senior that I didn't feel well and they believe with it. It seems like I'm talented in acting and lying everyone in a easy way. I felt like I'm a stupid girl that went home earlier and that day she need to practiced a lot of things that she doesn't know and she went home because of a stupid things just happen and she lied to everyone and she wasted the day for no reasionable reason. It's stupid, right? 

I don't know my feelings right now. I still can't forget that moment when Kai opened my practice room and he act like I'm-okay-I'm-fine face. 

I know. Kai just jealous about it because I and Chanyeol in the room together. He might think that Chanyeol will do something awkward with me.

Me: Stop think dirty Nayoung........

I can't believe I waste my day like this. I'm not a person that like to let go time for no reason. And now I'm letting go time peacefully. 

After a few minute ago, I go to dreamland at 5pm. Whoaaaaa~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update~ Sorry for a short update because I might be busy now. Busy of EXO. Hahahahaha xD Actually, I want to complete this fanfic as soon as possible because now I'm thinking to do another fanfic that contains some mature content? LOL hahahahaha xD btw hope you guys like it. Thank you :D