Shock

My idol, my boyfriend [HIATUS]

"Helloooooooooooooooo?" he poked on your forehead with his finger. "Ah ah, yes yes yes. Explain now." you said as you crossed your arms. 

 

"Ok. Simple. I come here because I want to see you. That's all." Chanyeol slowly caressed your right hand. "That's not a reason." you let go of his big hand from your hand. You were being so rude over him. He didn't make any mistakes on you. He just want to visit you because maybe................ he cares about you

 

"Please be honest with me. Don't try to lie on me." you stood up but then Chanyeol grabbed your wrist and makes you sit back beside him. "You want me to be honest with you? Seriously? You want me to do that?" he slowly leaned near to you. You were trying to push him away but his grip on your wrist was too strong. Your face were really-close-like-inches-away from his face. 

 

He look straight into your sparkling and shiny eyes. His lips was going to touch your lips anytime if you makes any move. But you stayed still.

 

"It's because I love youcutie." he whispered on your right ear. His breath was tickling you and your face already blushed like a tomato. "Get off of me please." you said calmly but it sounds like you're pissed off. You're so rude over him. You felt like something wrong on you but you can't realized it. You were so stressed out about your work. And now, you stressed out because of him. 

 

A lot of problems were going through that night. And that's will makes you burst out anytime.

 

He still didn't let go of you. He wants to enjoy every second, every moment right now with you. His eyes were stuck on yours. It really makes you even blushed more and MORE. "I don't want to let you go." his lips brushed over your lips. You really don't know what to do because your mind was really really blank. Like nothing you can think that time. You shut your eyes tightly as you don't even felt like you want to look at him. You like him because he is such a handsome, tall and cute guy. Your mind went so blank as you can't think it like that.

 

You felt like he began to kiss you because his breath was touching on your lips over and OVER AGAIN. As he wants to kiss you suddenly...

 

RING~

RING~

RING~

 

your phone was ringing and vibrating non-stop. Chanyeol was so shocked for awhile because something was ruining everything that he wants. You pushed him away as you stood up then checked over your phone which was on your desk. Your mind suddenly pop out this name,

 

KIM JONGIN.

 

You frowned as you remembered that you will have a dinner with Kai. You smacked your forehead on your phone. Well, your phone is big though. You felt you're a stupid-dumb-idiot girlfriend EVER. First, you slept over 2 hours which was because you're so freaking tired. Second, you woke up and then suddenly Chanyeol appeared infront of you and he started to leaned over you and started that kind-a-like-romance-conversations-but-it's-so-awkward-and-weird like that with you. And now, you were so speechless.

 

You checked your phone and there were 20 MISSED CALLS AND 40 UNREAD MESSAGES! Whoaaaaa, Jongin was like wasting a lot of his credits to call and message you over. "You stupid-cute boyfriend, no one asked you to do these." your thought as you began to dial on Jongin's number.

 

RING~ RING~ RI--

"Hey, where have you been huh?! I called and send messages you but you didn't. Where are you, pabo?! I'm worried about you, you little idiot!!" he gave you a piece of his mind. There you go. Jongin was mad on you. His voice was so loud and hoarse as you keep a little distance from your phone. Chanyeol stayed still on the couch like a dumbfounded child as he remembered the things that he did to you a few minutes ago. 

 

"Stop screaming on me, Kim Jongin. I'm okay, I'm fine." you replied while looking at Chanyeol.

 

"I'm worried about you, you know? Did you forgot about our dinner tonight? Huh?" he asked you. You know that he got mad because you didn't contact him and tell him that you're busy on your work. You don't know how to reply back his question. You're scared to answer that.

 

"Okay, okay. I know you're worried about me. I'm fine, okay Jongin? Uhm.. uhm... I--- I-----" 

"I what? Answer me. Palli." 

"I------ I am-------" you still don't know how to answer him. You were about to answer but you heard something at the door. Chanyeol also look at the door. The doorknob was shaking non-stop. Who's there again? The guard? WHO? 

 

"I'll open it for you." Chanyeol stood up then went to the door. He opened it widely, "Oh there you are. Oh you two in this office." the guy said creepily. You look up and you saw it was, 

 

KIM JONGIN.

 


 

He walked inside the office and sat down on the couch. Chanyeol closed the door back. You were so shocked AGAIN. Your heart felt like wanna fell down and stop everything. He's here. "Why you two in here? And you," he pointed to Chanyeol which was sitting on the couch too. "Why you're in here? You suppose to be in your dorm, isn't it?" he glanced at Chanyeol. "And you also suppose to be in your dorm. What are doing here, Kai?" Chanyeol answered back with his annoy face. 

 

"I'm here because I need to sent her to her house. You?" Kai answered. You glanced at Kai and gave him a death glance that never gave him before. That's not his reason. THE HECK! "I'm here because she called me to help her on her work." Chanyeol answered without any hesitation. THAT'S NOT EVEN TRUE! OH GOD! "NO! YOU LIE!!" you snapped back and gave Chanyeol a death glance too. Chanyeol didn't care about it. 

 

"Is it true, Nayoung?" Kai look at you with a curious face. "No. He lied! It's not freaking true!" you answered Jongin's question. You almost want to cry out loud. You felt like Jongin don't even believe on you. Your heart was in really pain. A PAIN THAT WAS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN SHOOT BY A GUN. IT HURTS YOU A LOT.

 

"Fine, Chanyeol. Sometimes, I'll be patient but if my patient is disappear, then you need to get ready." Chanyeol don't even care about it. Jongin stood up and went near to you. "Pack you things up and come with me." you listened to him. Then, you packed your things in your handbag and wore your blazer quickly. When Jongin noticed that you're done, he grabbed your wrist and get out from the office. But before that, he stopped, "Go back to your dorm, Chanyeol." he said to Chanyeol and bring you out of the office.

 


 

"Explain to me, now." he stopped his car that near to your house and faced to you. "First, we didn't do anything as you expected and I don't even know why he's in my office while I was sleeping. I woke up then I realized that the lights in the bathroom was on. I opened it then Chan------" Jongin kissed on your lips to stop you down. Your eyes were so wide because he did that. 

 

His kiss was so passion and calm. You can feel that he was not mad on you anymore. He believes you. He knows you. You kissed him back without think anything else. Then, he pushed you lightly. You look down as you were blushed.

 

"Sorry if I was too rude. I didn't mean to. You don't need to explain it, because I know you won't lie to me." he caressed his hand on your hand. Your cheeks already burned because of that. "I'm sorry too, Kai......" he said as you look down, not going to face him. 

 

"Awhh, come on. Look at me baby. Don't be so shy hahaha." he chuckled as he cupped your face. "Someone is blushing~~~" he chuckled again. He makes you even more blushed. Your heartbeat was so fast. "Forgive me, okay?" he asked as he leaned near to your face. His eyes were straight on your eyes. "Ok, dear." you replied him. Then, he quickly kissed you again on your lips. This time, he was a little bit rush but it really felt calm on you. You kissed him back. 

 

Then, he pushed lightly again. "Ok now, get into your house and take a rest ok, baby?" he cupped your face. "Nae, now let go of me." you nodded your head and chuckled. 

 

"Bye, babe!" he waved to you. 

 

"Bye, dear!" you waved back to him. 

 


 

Longggggg update for you guys ;) Hope you guys enjoy this chappie hehehe. Thank you //throw your bias// HAHAHAHAHA xD