Drunk

My idol, my boyfriend [HIATUS]

YOUR P.O.V

---In staff's room---

''Please take a seat Nayoung.'' one of the SM's manager said to you as you make your way to sit on the sofa.

''So... Nana unnie, what's the problem?'' you asked. Nana is one of the SM's manager that you closed with. When you feel sad, she will try her best to make you laugh even it's a little bit annoying. 

''Actually, this letter is for you. it's from Lee Sooman. Take it and read it. You'll be happy with it.'' she handed you a letter and on the envelope that wrote 'To: Choi Nayoung'. When you open the letter, the contains was....

To: Choi Nayoung

Congratulation! Now you're ready to be DEBUT and release a NEW album. Congrats again! 

Although you've be a trainee for a month, but I saw that you've working hard and your dance skills

and your vocal is really really AWESOME! So I decided to debut you.

 I hope you'll be more awesome after you debut. 

I hope you like it, you little kid :p FIGHTING!

From: Your handsome, y and cute ahjussi Lee Sooman ~(^o^)~

You choked when you read the last sentences. 'Your handsome, y and cute ahjussi Lee Sooman'. You laughed really hard when yo imagined Lee Sooman doing some aegyo. Euwwww HAHAHAHAHA

''Yah! yah! Why you laugh like that?'' Nana asked curiously.

''Just read the last sentences.'' you laughed and handed Nana the letter.

 

From: Your handsome, y and cute ahjussi Lee Sooman ~(^o^)~

 

You two burst into laughed. Nana really want to stop laughing but she can't, seeing you laughed like an idiot and she can't stop laughing about it.

''Ok ok please stop ok? I can't.'' Nana begged you but at the same time she laughed too.

''Ok ok I'll stop it.'' finally you two stopped from the crazy laughed. 

''So.... you're ready to be debut! Yeah! Congrats Nayoung!'' Nana congratulate you.

''Yeahh! I can't imagine it. My dream becomes true. This is what I really want.'' you said and your tears almost to flow on your cheeks.

''Don't cry, babe. You really deserve it!'' Nana tried to not making you cried as she hugged you.

''Hehehe I'm okay unnie.'' you smiled. 

======

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V

---In Exo's dorm---

''Is it true about Nayoung will debut soon?'' I asked.

''Yeah~'' kyungsoo answered and throw me a can of beer and I catch it.

''Yahh Do Kyungsoo! Where you got this?'' I asked curiously. What's wrong with this guy? He's crazy? 

''geez, I bought it near here. It just a block away from here. Not so far.'' kyungsoo answered it calmly and drank the beer.

''I'm not a good drinker and our manager not allow it!'' I said.

''Just drink it and enjoy it okay?'' kyungsoo said half on his real side and half on his drunk side.

''Ahh hyung! Can I drink it too?!'' kai screamed from his room and it's pretty sure that kyungsoo can hear it.

''Just take it in refrigerator, you lazy kid!'' kyungsoo screamed back.

A few minutes ago, Kai came out from his room with his messy hair. He quickly go to the refrigerator and grab 5 can of beer. 

''Kai-ah! Who allowed you to grab a lot of this? Just take 1 only, can you?'' I took 4 can of beer that kai grab it. Why they're so crazy today?

''The other can its for the others.'' 

''They will take it by their own hand.''

''But.....''

''No! If you really want, then take 1 only.''

''Fine. YODA!!!'' kai quickly ran to his room after he said that. He called me 'YODA'. geez, it's all baekhyun's fault because he create that name for me. How could him!

I bounced on the sofa and I realized that kyungsoo's cheek is so red and he slept on the sofa with a can of beer in his hand. How much can that he drank? I take a look besides kyungsoo and I saw 8 can of beer! Omg! But how he gets the beer since all the beer is in refrigerator? Hmm... Ahh! I don't want to think about this. 

I went into my room with a beer in my hand. I grabbed my phone and check if there any messages from Nayoung. 

But sadly, it did'nt. 

I miss her. What is she doing right now? I took a sip of my beer. Oh wow! The taste. I drank it until the contains of beer is in my tummy. I felt like I already drunk. Maybe next time I'll drink it again. Ok back to the topic.

I really really miss her. I think I should have her photo on my phone. At least one. Hehehe that was a good idea. Every single day, if I miss her a lot, then I'll see her photo on my phone. She was so cute like a puppy when she cried that day but I don't like it. I like it but I don't like it. 

One day, I really want to have you. 

Choi Nayoung

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah!!! Update~ Sorry for a late late late update. So sorry :( but since its a holiday for a week, so I decided to update it if I free. 

Btw, Happy Chinese New Year for all my Chinese friends and all Chinese around the world. 

GONG XI FA CAI!!!