My first day

My idol, my boyfriend [HIATUS]

Your P.O.V

"Nayoung-ah!!! Wake up!!! You're late again!!!'' my mom screamed from downstairs.

''Okay mum okay!!!'' I screamed back. Well. Yeah this is my life in the morning of the day.

Everyday my mom will screamed from downstairs or sometimes she will go into my room and woke me up. It's my first day to start a new life in SM Entertainment.

I just woke up with blank face and went to the toilet to take a warm bath. After 5 minutes, I quickly wear my clothes up and prepared all my things. I quickly go downstairs and took 2 slices of bread and get ready to SM building.

''Nayoung-ah!!! Come back here and eat breakfast first!'' my mom screamed while I take my shoes and wear it.

''I late already mom. Okay bye mom love you!'' I said and rushed to SM building. ''Haishh this kid.'' my mom sighed.

yeah you're late now Nayoung-ah. good job

While I rushing to the SM building, I took 1 slice of bread and quickly eat it up. lol 

After 7 minutes ago, I arrive infront the SM building. pheww finally. I took a deep breathe and wiped my sweat on my forehead with my handkerchief. I felt very nervous because this is my first day and I'm late right now. Actually, I really hated myself if I late to do something.

I go into the building and my mouth was like this *O* because it's so huge. I saw the wall full of SM celebrities photo like EXO, Girl Generation, F(x), Super Junior and many more. Well I know them a little bit only not all. lol

While I busy to see their photo, someone poked my right shoulder. ''Hey! Are you the new trainee?'' He said. I turned back and I saw a tall boy *yeah he's so taaaaalllll* with a happy smile on his face. *woahhh he's so handsome kyahhh* 

''Uhmm yup.'' I replied. ''Oh. First, what your name?'' He smiled. Oh my. Stop please. ''Annyeonghaseyo my-my name is Choi Nayoung. Nice to meet you. Hmm your name please?'' I bowed 90 degrees to show a respect with a shy nervous sound and reaction.

What 

 

 

 

 

his

 

 

 

 

 

name?

He smirked with my reaction. ''My name is Park Chanyeol from EXO. Nice to meet you too'' He smiled. He's from group EXO. Well yeah he should has in EXO group because he is so tall and so handsome. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol P.O.V

''Today, a new trainee will come here so treat her well arasso?'' A SM staff said to EXO. Actually, if a new trainee come to their entertainment especially EXO will treated them. 

'Her'? 

It's a girl.

''Nae arasso'' all EXO member said. Then, the staff leaved the room. 

1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Full of noisy sound in the room.

''It's a girl.'' Suho said. Suho is the leader in EXO.

"Yeah let's treat her well guys." Kris said.

''It's gonna to be fun. Hehehe~'' Chen said. Chen is the king of trolled. He love to trolled with everyone included his bestfriend EXO.

A few minutes later, I stood up. "Wait a minute guys, I want to go to the first floor awhile" I said while all their eyes straight to me.

My mind keep thinked about a new trainee. 

When I arrived to first floor of the building, I saw a girl with a cute t-shirt, skinny jean, and a small bag hanging on her shoulder. While the girl was busy to see the photo on the wall. I'm came closer to the girl from behind and I poked her right shoulder. 

''Hey! Are you the new trainee?" I said. She turned back with a blank face. lol 

''Uhmm yup.'' She replied.

"Oh. First, what your name?" I smiled with all my happy virus power. Hahahaha

"Annyeonghaseyo my-my name is Choi Nayoung. Nice to meet you. Hmm your name please?" She replied back and bowed 90 degrees to me. 

I saw she was very shy and nervous from her sound and reaction. Why she want to be nervous? Hahahaha so weird. I smirked with her reaction. "My name is Park Chanyeol from EXO. Nice to meet you too" I smiled.

She's quite pretty.

 

 

 

 

And.

 

 

 

 

Cute.

 

 

 

 

A new pretty and cute trainee.

 

 

Wow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello :D

How about my first chappie? It is okay?

Sorry if my grammar is wrong. I try very hard okay. Please don't laugh at me T.T

I will update it again.

Please leave a comment and subscribes juseyo! 

Thank you :D