It time to meet them

My idol, my boyfriend [HIATUS]

Your P.O.V

OMG! He's from the famous group, EXO. It's Chanyeol. I never expected that I will met with one of the EXO's member. Wow!

"You're so pretty" he said and smiled at me.

"O-o-ohh gomawo" I replied shyly. After that, he grabbed my wrist. I was so nervous and so shy. My cheek already turn so red like cherry. lol 

"Come with me. I want you to meet with the others. Kaja" he smiled. Then he quickly grabbed my wrist and go upstairs. 

Like......... WHAT? Meet with the others? Wait a minute, am I now going to meet with EXO? Whoaaa I can't believe it.

 

*At EXO's practice room*

 

Author's P.O.V

"Ahhhhh so tired!" Sehun screamed and took off his shirt.

"Kris hyung, can we take a break please? I'm so tired" Tao asked and dropped himself on the floor.

"Aishhh this two maknae. Alright, take a break guys" Kris said.

So yeah. While their waiting for the new trainee, they still need to work out a little. The others also tired too and they all dropped themself on the floor. 

While their busy to drinking water and take some rest, the door opened and Chanyeol entered with a person behind him. Baekhyun was the first one to notice because he can't wait for the new trainee and he just looked at the door only. lol

"Yah! Chanyeol, where you go huh?" Baekhyun asked but can got all attention of everyone inside the room.

"Guys, see what I found" Chanyeol ignored Baekhyun question. Chanyeol pushed Nayoung out and she just stood in front of them and didn't knew what to do. All the human inside the room just focused on her only.

All EXO's member quickly stood up especially the maknae, Sehun.

"OMG!" Sehun took his shirt and ran behind Luhan to wear it.

"Aishh this maknae ugh" Luhan sighed. Everyone in the room laughed because of Sehun's reaction. And then, they all continue focused on Nayoung back.

"H-hm-hmm... Annyeonghaseyo my name is Choi Nayoung. Nice to meet you..." Nayoung introduced herself awkwardly. Now, she was very very very shy and her cheek already turn red because...

One, she is always shy around people that she didn't know or close with.

Two, yeah she guess it right. She is meeting with the famous group EXO and HOW CAN YOU NOT BE SO NERVOUS?!

Krik...

 

Krik...

 

Krik...

Silence filled the room until Suho as the leader broke the silence.

"Let's introduce ourselfs" Suho said and the others nodded.

Actually, during the silence everyone in the room was thinking the same thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG! She is really really pretty and cute. Oh wow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!

How about this chapter?

Sorry again if my grammar is wrong T.T

Please leave a comment and subscribes juseyo! :D

Thank you so much <3