Night Sky (Jonghyun)

Jonghyun Stories

 

It’s spring right now, and nothing says spring like flowers growing and color coming back to life. You and him head to the park, where a lot of people were gathering to watch the Lunar eclipse. You asked him earlier today if you guys could watch it, and with a lot of convincing, he agreed. You guys were walking hand in hand, close together. You held the basket, and he held the blanket.

On your way there-

Jonghyun: Still complaining “I still don’t understand why you want to see it”

You: “I want to enjoy it with you!”

Jonghyun: “I can think of a lot of things we can do together at this time. & I’ll bet you’ll enjoy it” grinning

You: ignoring his comment “Let’s set up over there” pointing to a space in the park. It was only a small space since there were people surrounding it.

Jonghyun: “No, I have a better place” He takes you to a more secluded place in the park, which still had a perfect view for the eclipse.

You: “How do you know this place?” as he opens up the blanket and sets it up on the floor

Jonghyun: “Me and the members come here when we play at the park. This way, we don’t get bothered.” He sits down on the blanket and pats it, wanting you to come join him. Instead, you grab a camera out of the basket and take a picture of him. “What’s the camera for?”

You: “I want to take a picture of the moon” sitting next to him “See?” You show him the picture you just took of him.

Jonghyun: Taking the camera from you, he faces it towards you, “Smile” He plays with the camera and keeps taking pictures of you

You: “Jonghyun!! Stop!” covering your face, not liking taking pictures sometimes

Jonghyun: Laughing. He looks back at the photos he took, “You look so funny _______”

You: “Delete it!!!” You charge forward, trying to snatch the camera from him. Too fast for you, he out stretches his hand so that its out of your reach. Your charge caused you to topple on top of him.

Jonghyun: Smiling now “Is this why you wanted to come here?” (; He wraps his hand around you, holding you tight so you can’t break free

You: Trapped under his strength “Let me go…” trying to escape

Jonghyun: “No.” Laughing at your weak struggle

You: Pouting now “Pleease”

Jonghyun: “Nope. If you can guess what’s on my mind right now, I’ll let you go”

You think really hard as you look at his sly smile. You knew what he was thinking but didn’t want him to get the pleasure.  You quickly give him a peck on the lips,

Jonghyun: “Haha, I guess that’s close enough…” he releases you from his grip and you place yourself next to him. He wraps 1 hand around you, as you place your head on his hand. “The stars look nice….” He lightly draws circles on your back, so light it makes your spine shiver…

You wrap your hands around him, bringing you closer to his body. He slowly sings “Noona is so pretty” to you, as you both enjoy the quiet moment. You stayed like that for a few minutes until he gets up and takes out something from the basket.

Jonghyun: “Should we start eating these?” he shows the chocolate covered strawberries that you prepared as a snack. He gets one out and hands it in front you to take a bite. You follow his order’s and take a small bite. He smiles and takes a bite too out of the same strawberry. “Mmm, Its yummy”

You: “Thanks. I thought you might enjoy something sweet” you smile from his compliment

Jonghyun: inching closer… “But… It’s not as sweet as this…” He grabs your chin to lift your head before planting his lips on yours. He’s movement was slow, and gentle… you kiss him back, slowly, following his lead. He bites your bottom lip softly before pulling away… “You… had a little bit of chocolate right there…”

You smile and blush, as he brings you closer to him, grabbing you in a hug.

You: looking at the moon, “It should be about time…” he looks up with you. The moon was slowly turning red, creating the most amazing thing you ever saw. “Wow…” you whisper. You grab the camera and take a couple of pictures

Jonghyun: “You know… watching this with you really makes me fall in love with you again.” Holding you tight, kissing your cheek.

You: Smiling back at him, “Me too. I’m glad you came with me to watch this together.”

For the rest of the eclipse he held you close to him, watching in silence as the Moon turned from blue to red, then red to blue…