Special Chapter

Gemini

 

 

“KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE”

 

 

“AFTER HER!!!”

 

 

Mrs. Kang commanded the two other nannies to chase after the two year old girl. Little Hana is pedaling her pink Dora trike like crazy around the Kwon mansion. She laughs triumphantly as she dodged all her chasers and manages to evade every expensive furniture in the house. Her laughter was like a shot of life that brought the once quiet mansion to life.

 

 

Little Hana was definitely a little devil in a disguise of a doe eyed angel.

 

 

The girl was just a lovable mischief, using the couches as trampolines, the pots and pans as her drum set, and the mansion’s walls as the canvas of her fine arts.

 

 

Right now with Yoona at work, the nannies are in desperate search of a solution for the tumbling tyke. And even if Yuri is working in her home office, they knew better than to disturb the big boss.

 

 

It’s not as if she could be any help anyway. Even if everyone fears Kwon Yuri, they all know that Yuri turns into a puppy when it comes to their little baby.

 

 

It was Yoona who disciplines the little girl. But the little girl is just a ball of energy and one full day with her already drains out the energy out of Yoona.

 

 

Yoona have to admit that she have trouble trying to control the little girl’s naughty behavior. She talked to Yuri about helping in disciplining their daughter. But she realizes how futile that plan was, when all Hana needs to do is bat her lashes and Yuri would completely submit to her.

 

 

Baby Yoong, as what everyone calls their daughter, was obviously Yuri’s little girl.

 

 

Yuri’s solution was having three nannies to watch over her. But still none could control the little daredevil or they’re afraid of controlling her since they don’t want to upset Yuri.

 

 

Little Hana’s face scrunches into a cute pout when someone steps on the wheel of her trike. She looks up ready to show her angry face to the mean person who tries to stop her. She gasps loudly when right there was a not so happy mommy Yuri.

 

 

“What did we talk about riding your trike?” Yuri sounds authoritative.

 

 

Hana quickly turns her gaze on the floor, quickly putting on her sad puppy look, making Yuri turned away before she cooed on the little baby again.

 

 

“I’ll handle her.” Yuri stops the nanny.

 

 

While the two nannies sigh in relief, Mrs. Kang could only shake her head.

 

 

*

 

 

By the sight of her chaotic home, Yoona could tell that Hana exhaust the nannies again.

 

 

“Yul?”

 

 

Yuri walks from the kitchen carrying Hana in her arms, happily enjoying her ice cream. Yuri found it so adorable how other than being Yoona’s little version, Hana also shares Yoona’s obsession with ice cream.

 

 

“Yul…” Yoona groans

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“We talk about this.”

 

 

“But she was sorry…” Yuri reasons out, while Hana’s face was starting to get covered with ice cream.

 

 

Yoona didn’t believe it at all. “Oh? She was?”

 

 

“Yes, you should have seen her face, she was very sorry…”

 

 

Yoona swallows her lips, trying not to smile as she sees their daughter’s face stained with ice cream.

 

 

“And you gave her ice cream?”

 

 

“After I put her in timeout, she was very sad so I gave her ice cream…”

 

 

Yoona knows she’s going to end up as the bad cop again, but something has to be done. Hana’s doe eyes turn to that of a sad puppy as her mommy Yoona took away her ice cream.

 

“What did you do?”

 

 

Hana curls up in Yuri’s chest hoping to hide from the scolding, but Yoona takes her away from Yuri. She sets her little version down on the floor.

 

 

Yoona ignores the pained look in Yuri’s eyes for having their baby punish. She knew that Yuri knows better.

 

 

“What did you do?”

 

 

“I don’t know…”

 

 

Their daughter has a memory of a goldfish. She could instantly forget what she was in trouble for.

 

 

“Try to remember…”

 

Hana’s eyes were lock on her ice cream…

 

 

“I naughty…” Hana finally confess.

 

 

“And what happens when we're naughty?”
 

 

“No… no… no whoop…” Hana was starting to get panicky as she awaits her fate.

 

 

“Yoong…” Yuri pleaded as she sees Hana get all teary eyed.

 

 

“I’m soweee… I’m soweeee…” Hana pleaded…

 

 

“Don’t say sorry to me… say sorry to ahjumma… c’mon…”

 

 

Yoona takes the hand of her mini me and walks her to the kitchen…

 

 

*

 

 

“Mrs. Kang…”

 

 

The head of the Kwon’s household put hers hand on her waist, looking sternly at the guilty looking baby girl.

 

 

“Hana has something to say to everyone…”

 

 

“I’m sowee…”

 

 

Hana bats those doe eyes guiltily. And of course as strong as Mrs. Kang and the other nannies tried to be, they were helpless over it.

 

 

“And what else?” Yoona asked the little girl.

 

 

“I will listen…”

 

 

The three nannies highly doubt it, but Hana was too cute to resist.

 

 

“Ok… Now give Mrs. Kang and Ms. Lee and Ms. Kim a hug.”

 

 

Hana walks over to her three nannies and wrap them in a hug as tight as her 3 year old arms could.

 

 

“I’m so sorry about this Mrs. Kang… please, please… I tell you if ever Hana is acting up, don’t hesitate to take away her toy, or put her in time out. If she throws fits then let her, she needs to learn.”

 

 

Mrs. Kang could only sigh heavily at Yoona’s request.

 

 

“I’m not worried about this little girl throwing a fit, it’s the other kid you have that I’m more worried about.”

 

 

Yoona chuckles at who Mrs. Kang was referring to.

 

 

“Oh? Yuri?”

 

 

“She is very protective over Hana, we don’t even want to even think of what she will do to us if we put Hana in trouble.”

 

 

Yoona sighed heavily before nodding…

 

 

“Don’t worry, I will talk to her.”

 

 

*

 

Yoona observes Yuri walking around the bedroom, Yuri was purposely ignoring her. She knew that disciplining Hana was something they both have to be in the same page on.

 

 

“How long did you put Hana in time out?”

 

 

“5 minutes…” It was more of 5 seconds but Yuri wasn’t going to admit that…

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

Yuri turns to Yoona with a stern look on her face.

 

 

“Are you doubting me?”

 

 

Most people would shut up the second they see the look on Yuri’s face, but Yoona could only smile.

 

 

“Come here…”Yoona coos at her.

 

 

Yuri only scoffs, her stubbornness getting the best of her. But one look at those doe eyes and Yuri falters quickly again. She slowly went over to their bed, climbing on top of Yoona.

 

 

“Maybe it’s time that we send Hana to school…”

 

 

“School?” Yuri looks back at Yoona incredulously “But she’s not even four yet…”

 

 

“Well… maybe she needs to play with other kids, get all her energy out and maybe have another adult influence on her.”

 

 

Yuri quickly frowns not liking the idea of someone else trying to discipline their baby.

 

 

“I know it’s hard to let go but I need you to start getting hard on her.” Yoona kisses Yuri on the lips, before circling Yuri’s hair around her finger.

 

 

“Especially now that she might be a big sister…”

 

 

Yuri’s serious eyes suddenly get filled with excitement.

 

 

“So wait, are you saying that the trip to the doctor?” Yuri says excitedly.

 

“Yes… I think it worked… But I want to go to Dr. Park to make sure. Do you want to-”

 

 

“YES!YES! I’ll have Hyuna cancel all my appointment.” Yuri kisses Yoona on the lips… “We're going to be parents again!”

 

 

“Yes… And Hana is going to be an unnie or a noona…”

 

 

Yuri chuckles at the thought before kissing Yoona again.

 

 

“I wish our baby would look like you…” Yoona says wishfully Yuri’s face gently. “You know your perfect nose, your cute eyes.”

 

Yuri subconsciously bats her lashes at Yoona’s confession, making the two laugh…

 

 

“Even if she frowns, she would still be cute…” Yoona laughs at the thought.

 

 

“I don’t mind her looking like you at all.”

 

 

Yuri leans down kissing Yoona on the stomach before Yoona intertwine their hands together, pulling Yuri towards her.

 

 

“Ummm.. Yoong.. can we ummm?” Yuri’s voice had a hint of both worry and longing in it.

 

 

Yoona chuckles at Yuri’s worried face.

 

 

“It didn’t stop you when I was pregnant with Hana…” Yoona says as she leads Yuri’s hand underneath her shorts…

 

 

That was all Yuri needs to go on before she crash their lips. They have been in love with each other for as long as they could remember. But for the people who looks at them, the way they gaze, the way they smile at the two of each other, and how addicted they are to each others touch, it’s obvious they are still as in love as they have always been.

 

*

 

Flashback…

 

Yoona immediately bolted up her bed, when she heard their baby crying from the baby monitor.

 

“Yoong?” Yuri looks up drowsily…

 

 

“Shhh… Yul…” Yoona kisses Yuri in her forehead “Go back to sleep…I’ll just go check on Hana.”

 

*

 

Yoona felt her heart break when she sees Hana in tears standing up in her crib. When the baby Hana sees her mommy, she quickly stretches out her little arms, asking her mommy to take her.

 

 

Yoona took Baby Hana in her arms, swaying the little baby in her embrace.

 

 

“It’s ok darling… mommy is here…”

 

 

*

 

 

“What happen?”

 

 

Yuri asks worriedly as she sees Yoona laying Hana on their bed.

 

 

“I think she had a bad dream…”

 

 

The poor baby was still sniffling, her eyes drifting to close as she felt sleepy again.

 

 

“Awww… my baby…” Yuri coos, scooting closer to the little girl. Yuri smiles at how adorable their baby is, clad in her rilakkuma pajamas, sleeping with her bottom up in the air.

 

 

Yuri takes the sleeping baby and laid her in her chest.  Their baby was simply perfect…

 

 

It was at this very moment that Yuri realized how much she loves Yoona…

 

 

Yuri coos softly as she softly trace the little girl’s face, her little button nose, her lips, those lashes. She was her little Yoona…

 

 

It was at this very moment that Yoona fell hard for Yuri. This side of Yuri was something she never show to others, except her.  Yoona lies sideway, admiring how gentle Yuri is with their baby, humming a sweet lullaby to the sleeping baby.

 

 

“I could take her…”

 

 

Yuri frowns as Yoona takes the little baby in her arms.

 

 

“No…” Yuri wraps her arm around the baby, refusing to let Yoona take her little darling.

 

 

“Ok…” Yoona smiles happily at the sight. She snuggles besides her two girls…

 

 

End of flashback…

 

*

 

This is when Yuri thinks Yoona was at her most beautiful.

 

 

Yoona was pregnant with their second baby girl and any day now they would become parents again. Yuri softly Yoona’s baby bump, before softly kissing it. Yoona smiles softly as she watches Yuri gently laying her head on her stomach.

 

 

Yoona wishes the baby would look like Yuri, and Yuri couldn’t help but want another baby Yoona running around their already messy home.

 

 

Yuri pulls herself up and kisses Yoona on the lips, a slight blush on Yoona’s face as she sees the look on Yuri’s eyes.

 

 

But before they could try anything, they heard the sound of someone fidgeting with their doorknob.

 

 

Yoona could only chuckle as Yuri groans frustratingly. They love their little Hana but they wish she could sleep longer than 5 hours.

 

 

But Yuri’s frustration quickly fizzled away as she sees her little baby, running towards their bed, grunting as she tries to climb up her parents bed.

 

 

Hana looks like she climbed up the Mount Everest as she got on the bed. She celebrated her feat by jumping up and down their bed.

 

 

“HEY! HEY!” Yuri instinctively put her hand on Yoona’s stomach, afraid their daughter’s rambunctiousness would accidentally hurt Yoona or their baby

 

 

“Stop jumping on the bed, you might hurt your mommy and your baby sister.”

 

 

Hana plops herself beside Yoona and knocks her little fist cutely on Yoona’s tummy.

 

 

“Knock. Knock baby…”

 

 

“HEY!!!” Yuri almost panics as Hana knocks on Yoona’s belly as if it was a door. But Yoona just laugh at their daughter’s innocence.

 

“You’re excited to see your sister?”

 

 

Hana nods excitedly…

 

 

“I worry about our baby already…” Yuri jokes to Yoona…

 

 

“No… I think Hana is going to be great big sister, right Hana?”

 

 

Hana nods happily again.

 

*

 

Yuri could almost jump out of her car as she was driving by her home.

 

She was able to just spend two weeks with Yoona and their newborn baby when she had to leave for business. She and Yoona would talk on the phone every night, but it wasn’t the same as seeing her.

 

 

Right now, Yuri was just excited to be home, to be with her little girls, to be with Yoona.

 

 

“Hi…”

 

 

Yoona greeted her wife with a soft kiss. It was close to midnight but Yoona missed Yuri so much that she didn’t mind waiting for her. They linger in their kisses for a bit longer, just before they made their way upstairs.

 

 

*

 

 

Yuri was exhausted from the trip but all of it washed away as she sees their little baby, sleeping soundly in her crib. The baby certainly grew from last time, and Yuri regrets not being there to see it happen.

 

 

She leans over and carefully took the baby out of the crib, just having the need to cuddle close to her daughter. Everyday their little baby Yoonhee was looking more and more like Yoona.

 

 

The baby was so small, so precious and Yuri holds her so tenderly, careful not to hurt or wake her up.

 

 

“Hi baby…” Yuri closes her eyes as she plants a tender kiss on the baby’s hair. “I miss you so much…”

 

 

She brought the baby with her as she sat on the rocking chair, humming softly as she cradles the sleeping baby in her arms.

 

 

“Hi…”

 

Yuri looks up and smiles at Yoona standing by the doorway.

 

 

“Your playmate misses you…”

 

 

Yoona points to the three year old girl stealing a peek at the door. Yoona walks over to Yuri and slowly took the sleeping baby.

 

 

“She insisted in waiting up to see you…”

 

 

Hana gasps as she sees her mommy Yuri getting up. She knows she was going to be in trouble for staying up late. But before she could run back to her room, her mommy Yuri already took her, tickling her softly.

 

 

“kekekekekeekeke…”

 

 

Yuri kisses their little girl, making her laugh again.

 

 

“Are you back?”

 

 

“Yes… But mommy is tired…”

 

 

“Oh…” Hana hangs her head low, disappointed that she can’t play with her mommy.

 

 

“Mommy Yoona said you are doing so good in school. So, how about tomorrow… I pick you up and we could get grab some ice cream and play in the park.”

 

 

“Ice cweam?” Hana’s eyes beamed at the sound of her favorite word.

 

 

“Baby Yoonhee and mommy Yoona too?”

 

 

“Yoonhee can’t eat ice cream yet because she’s still a baby, but when she grows up maybe she could come with us.”

 

 

Hana has a cute little pout in her face, as if she was thinking deeply.

 

“We put ice cweam in her bottle.” Hana suggested…

 

 

Yuri laughs at her daughter’s suggestion.

 

 

“You silly girl…” Yuri tickles the three year old again “Yoonhee can come when she’s a little bit older. It’s just you and me.”

 

 

“Me and mommy…” Hana is excited already, laying her head in Yuri’s chest.

 

 

Yuri climbs on the tiny bed with her little girl and lays Hana beside her.

 

 

“You stay with me?” Hana says…

 

 

“Yes…”

 

 

Hana giggles and tucks Yuri underneath her rilakkuma blanket…

 

 

“Night, night mommy…”

 

 

Yuri kisses Hana on the forehead before cuddling her daughter closer.

 

 

“Night… night, darling.”  

 

 

*

 

 

It was almost 3 am but Yuri and Yoona were still wide awake, intertwine in each other’s love.  Yuri misses her little girls but most of all she misses her wife.

 

 

“I miss you and the girls when I travel. That’s why I want you and the girls to come with me on my next business trip. I might be busy during the day but at least I could come home to you guys.”

 

 

“Yul, as much as I would want to do that. I think Yoonhee is still too young to travel, maybe when she’s a year old but not now…”

 

 

“But I…”

 

 

Yoona could see the disappointment in Yuri’s eyes.

 

 

“We’ll be here, waiting for you, and missing you… We won’t go anywhere, okay?”

 

 

She presses a reassuring kiss on those addicting red lips, before they were back to being one in their love again.

 

*

 

 

Sooyoung could only scratch her head at the sight. Her daughter was still five years old, but instead of running around in the supermarket like any “normal” five year old kid, her daughter was reading… reading, a chapter book in the shopping cart. Sometimes Sooyoung wonders if there wasn’t any mix up on the hospital.

 

 

“ANNNNNNNNNAAAAA UNNNNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!! KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEE!!!!”

 

 

“Hey look kid… it’s your friend…”

 

 

At the sound of the delightful laugh, Anna was quick to growl. It was that little brat again, who doesn’t do anything but follow her all the time.

 

 

“Hana… be quiet baby…” Her beautiful mom tries to coo at her. But Hana was already too excited to see her friend.

 

 

“Look at you…” sooyoung chuckles. “Your wife is a mega millionaire, but here you are joining us mortals in the supermarket.”

 

 

“I need a break sometimes… And me and Yoonhee here picked up Hana from school. So, we decided to buy some things for the party on Friday. You’re coming,right?”

 

 

“Of course… Anna here, can’t wait to play with her friend… right kid?”

 

 

Anna replies with a low growl, but Hana is thrilled to bits already.

 

 

“Awwww… look at you so pretty… Just like your unnie...” Sooyoung coos at the little baby. Yoonhee might still be young, but she was already very bright. She knew when people were admiring her, and those little chubby cheeks would blush everytime it happens. “You and Yuri have gorgeous kids.”

 

 

“Thank you. Anna is beautiful too…”

 

 

“What do you say?” Sooyoung smacks her child on the arm, asking her kid to reply back.

 

 

“Thank you…” Anna mumbles…

 

 

“Well… we’ll catch up on Friday…”

 

 

Hana starts to pull on her mom's sleeve, as if wanting to say something.

 

 

"What is it, baby?"

 

 

"I want to give unnie a hug..." Hana bats her lashes adorably, but Anna wasn't charmed at all.

 

 

"OF COURSE!" Unfortunately, her mom has other ideas... As she practically gave her away so that little troll could give her a big hug.

 

 

"Awwwww..." Sooyoung coos, taking out her phone to take a picture of Hana giving her daughter a tight hug. "So adorable..."

 

 

“Bye… bye… Unnie… bye bye…” Hana waves happily, she was ecstatic that she was able to hug her favorite unnie. "Say bye to unnie, Yoonhee..." she takes her little sister's baby hand and made it wave too.

 

 

"Be gentle... Hana... be gentle to your sister." Yoona says worriedly.

 

 

“Say bye…” Sooyoung commands her kid again.

 

 

“Bye…” Anna responded sourly.

 

 

Hana didnt stop waving until they were out of sight. And Sooyoung chuckles in delight at the thought.

 

 

"That girl could be somebody special you know..."

 

 

But Anna just growls...

 

***

 

 

 

While the grown ups are having dinner inside the house, Lil Anna Choi took this chance to go out and enjoy the Kwon's vast gardens. It was so big, that they even have like a forest inside. She settled down beside a tree, taking out her sketchbook and getting ready to draw.

 

 

But her dark, brown eyes narrow at the doe eyed girl who was hiding behind a tree. It was her again. The little girl who wouldn’t leave her alone.

 

 

“I can see you, you know…” The lil tan girl bark at the doe eyed girl.

 

 

Hana hides back behind the tree, before finally jumping out in front of the girl.

 

 

“HIIIIIIII! Anna unnie!!!!” says the annoying doe eyed girl “Do you want to play?”

 

 

“No…” The girl snapped back at her before returning to her drawings.

 

 

“I have really cool toys…” Hana was not giving up on her friend.

 

 

“Good for you…” Anna says sarcastically.

 

 

“I’m an unnie now.”

 

 

“I feel bad for your baby…”

 

 

“HEY!” Lil Hana frowns at the mean girl “I’m a good unnie, my mommy say it…”

 

 

“Mom says things to make their daughters feel happy.”

 

 

She sighs knowing that she couldn’t get any sketch done with that annoying girl watching her. She packs up her stuff and got ready to leave…

 

 

“I’m leaving…”

 

 

But obviously the other lil girl didn’t get her point as she continued to follow behind her.

 

 

“Why are you following me?” Anna snaps at the girl…

 

 

“I… I…” The doe eyed girl eyes suddenly got teary… “I think I’m lost.”

 

 

“You live here, how can you be lost?”

 

 

She was only answered by a shrug…

 

 

“ARGH! Fine just stay quiet behind me…”

 

 

It was getting dark and Anna was getting annoyed as she realized that she just circle the same tree for the tenth time. Who does this? Who have a forest inside their home?

 

 

She huffs in frustration, until she hears the other girl sniffling.

 

 

She turns around and the irritation she felt for Hana disappeared when she saw the tears in those doe eyes.

 

 

“Why are you crying?”

 

 

“I’m scawed…”

 

 

“Don’t worry, nothing is going to happen to you.”

 

 

Anna kept walking but a few steps and she stops. The lil girl was frozen in her step awhile ago, her lil body was already starting to shiver.

 

 

Now, Anna felt bad for being mean. The girl was only three, of course she would be scared.

 

 

“Hey… it’s going to be okay…” Anna reaches out and wipes away the Hana’s tears. “I’m going to get us out of here, okay? Here… come hold my hand…”

 

 

Hana looks up and saw her friend reaching her little hand to her. She reaches her hand out and Anna quickly takes it, squeezing it reassuringly. And at three years old, Hana have already thought the world of her friend.

 

 

This is the friend who was going to be with her forever…

 

 

The friend who was going to hold her hand to keep her safe…

 

 

At five years old, the world doesn’t give you any responsibilities. But from the second Anna holds the lil girl’s hand; she felt like it’s her responsibility to care and protect her.

 

 

Unknowningly to Anna, from that second on, this little girl have slowly made her way into her life…

 

 

“Hana?”

 

 

Ahead in the clearing they could see the adults making their way towards them.

 

 

“Mommy?!”

 

 

The second the little girl hand let go of hers, Anna have instantly missed the feeling.

 

 

“Baby!”

 

 

Anna sees Hana running to her mother. The woman quickly took Hana into her arms, cooing softly at her baby. Anna looks up and saw the beautiful woman smiling at her.

 

 

“Thank you for taking care of Hana, Anna…. You are such a good unnie.”

 

 

“I’m just… yeah…” Anna scratches the back of her head…

 

 

“Good job, kid…”

 

 

Sooyoung ruffles her daughter’s dark hair.

 

 

After a few goodbyes, keep in touch, hugs and kisses, the friends were both sad and happy for the great time.

 

 

Anna looks out from her car window and sees Hana sleeping soundly in her mother’s shoulder… Anna smiles softly as she watches the lil girl, so peaceful, so quiet, so different from the rambunctious Hana she knew.

 

 

Hana smiles tenderly in her sleep as she softly cuddles in her mommy’s arms. In her dream, she couldn’t be any happier.

 

 

And Anna might never know, that the reason for the sweet girl’s smile was because she is dreaming of her, of them together.

 

 

“Sweet dreams Hana…”

 

 

Anna whispers softly before drifting to sleep, joining Hana in her dreams.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

and it's done... joining Neon and Neon 2 :D

thank you so much for all of your supports! thank you too for all the comments!

and last, thank you for reading!! ^___^