Chapter 19

Gemini

 

 

“I promise I’ll be gentle…”

It was a promise worth breaking…

After being apart for months, the only thing Yoona wished to do was to ravage Yuri right then and there. But her love for the girl subdued her lust when she sees Yuri grimaced in pain whenever she moves her bandaged arm.

So Yoona was cautious, careful not to put Yuri in any more pain than she is right now, But Yuri wants none of that. Yoona should have learned by now, that she was worth every excruciating pain for Yuri.

Yuri snakes her arm around the girl straddled on her waist. And just when Yoona felt their kisses couldn’t any get deeper, Yuri would surprise her again, their tongue caught in a battle of desperation, their taste never enough, they both had to have more.

Yoona wanted to be the one who’s going to make love to Yuri, but again Yuri wants none of that. The moment Yoona lowers Yuri to bed, Yuri just quickly rolled on top of her. She needs to have Yoona and no one was going to stop her, not even Yoona herself.

And soon clothes started peeling off the bodies, the two impatient and greedy to finally be together. Soon they were lost in a passionate kiss again, with both girls gasping in satisfaction as their kisses got ferocious every second.

And just when Yuri was ready to take over Yoona, the sight of those doe eyes managed to freeze her. All the steaming lust in Yuri’s eyes brewed over to gentleness as she devotes her seconds staring lovingly at Yoona. The two shared a gentle smile, what they have right now is perfect, no need to rush, no need to be aggressive.

For they have tonight and they have a lifetime.

Yuri softly Yoona’s cheek, and lays a soft kiss on Yoona’s forehead. She softly tugs her lover's lower lip, gently pleading for entrance. And Yoona whole heartedly kiss back, both girls smiling through their sweet kiss. Yuri didn’t see the purpose of hurrying or rushing…

She had Yoona tonight, she will have Yoona for a lifetime.

It didn’t take a second longer for Yuri’s hand to get lost between Yoona’s body, a grin forming in her lips as she felt Yoona ready for her.

“I love you…”

Yoona presses a soft kiss on Yuri’s lips… “I love you too…”

Yoona felt her heart stop beating the moment Yuri slips inside of her. This used to be her dream to see her once again, to feel her skin, to kiss those lips, to be in her embrace and to make love to Yuri again. But Yoona’s heart starts beating furiously when Yuri’s pace got faster by the second. Yoona’s hand flew from the sheets to Yuri’s hair, digging deeper as Yuri takes her deeper.

Yuri tries to calm Yoona’s shivers and raspy breaths by pressing soft kisses on her exposed neck. But it was futile, because Yoona’s moans turn into pleading groans, begging Yuri to take all of her.

But Yoona was dying to feel Yuri too… And Yuri found herself gasping her breath the moment she felt Yoona. The shivers in Yoona’s body traveled to Yuri’s as their pace grew faster, Their moans like music notes, and their bodies began to be addicted to the sound, moving together in rhythm.

Making love was the kind of music they could get lost to forever.

They were to the point of exhaustion, bodies are starting to ache and their moans have increased in decibel as they were both close, very close. The two gasped out at the same moment, with Yuri collapsing on top of Yoona.

Yuri had her eyes shut the whole time, but she could feel Yoona’s chest heaving underneath her, their breaths the only sound that break through the stillness of the night.

And just when Yoona felt like she was done. She felt Yuri’s kisses making their way below her stomach. And Yoona just smile through her gasps, as Yuri continues to take her to their own world once again that night.

They had tonight until dawn and they will have each other for a lifetime…

*

There were about 50 to 60 students in their class. But none of them steal anybody’s attention, the way Jessica does. And she was just sitting there but still she could hear everyone whisper about her almost as if she was throwing her clothes around the room. She ignores the hush whispers by pretending to sleep and pretending to wake up when the professor was finally done blabbing about something she will NEVER use in real life.

“I hardly see you in class…”

Jessica ignores Tiffany’s teasing smile.

“I realize the faster I get all my classes done, the faster I could graduate.”

“But school is so much more fun than adult life don’t you think?”

“Being young is so much more fun than adult life, school has nothing to do with it.”

“There is no point arguing with you.”

“Glad you finally realize that.”

Even if Jessica was just walking, Tiffany felt like she have to walk faster to keep up. She finally slowed down when she was shoulder to shoulder with Jessica, not because she was able to walk faster but because Jessica have slowed down.

“So, I was thinking I’m having a party tonight, maybe you can de stress there, since you’re so busy now school girl?”

“I’ll think about it.” Jessica answers so coldly that it sounded more like a No to Tiffany.

“Oh… well, try to come…”

“I’ll see…”

Tiffany just smiles faintly, this time she just watch Jessica walk ahead of her.

“Hey…”

Tiffany looks up and sees Jessica standing a few feet away from her.

“What are you standing there for? Let’s go…”

Usually Jessica liked being alone, but she didn’t knew what she was missing until Tiffany came in.


*

Yuri grumbles as she fumbles with the shampoo bottle, her bad hand can’t even fully grip the bottle while her good hand is struggling to open it.

Maybe her curses were heard out the bathroom walls, because someone steps into help her out.

Yuri pouts in the shower as Yoona opens the shampoo bottle with her.

“Keke… your shampoo bottle has a ribbon on it.” Yoona says amusingly, applying the shampoo on her hand and starts to lather it on Yuri’s dark locks.

Yuri gulps shyly and continues to stare down at the water flowing to the drain. It took Yoona a little more to remember why…

“I ummm… brought it here.” Yuri finally confesses. “I couldn’t throw the bottle away, so I kept it… I could finally afford to buy that same brand Yoona. I could finally give you the life you deserve.” Yuri finally looks up and smiles.

“I don’t want that kind of life anymore, Yuri. I want the one where you’re in it.”

“I’m sorry… sorry for leaving you.” Yuri kisses Yoona…

Yoona kisses Yuri in forgiveness.

“We made it through, baby…”

“I know. OW!” Yuri instinctively was about to rub the shampoo off her eyes.

“Don’t…” Yoona pulls Yuri’s hand away, Yoona hurriedly tries to splash water on Yuri’s eyes, when Yuri could finally open her eyes. Yoona kisses her bad eye…

“Man, I’m already cripple now I’m going to be blind too…”

“Haha… my poor baby…”

They softly kiss before wrapping their arms around each other, the warmth of the pouring water did not match the warmth they have in each other’s embrace. Yuri lays a soft kiss on Yoona’s shoulder before pulling Yoona close to her again.

“I miss you so much…”

Yoona snuggles in Yuri’s arms, enjoying the feel of finally being together.

“When you would sing in the showers, when you wrap your arms around me when we go to sleep, the sound of your laughter or when you cry a bit when you watch your drama. It’s those little things that always made me smile. But when we we're apart it’s those small things that tear me up inside.”

Yuri kisses Yoona again.

“I miss the little spark that only you could give me, I miss the life you breathe in to me, I miss you.”

And Yoona looks up at Yuri and smile. The same soft smile that Yuri could fall for over and over again. Their lips met again in a gentle kiss. And this time it was Yoona’s turn to confess, not by her words but with a kiss.

*

The moment that Jessica steps into the party, she was surprised when the first thing she notices was her.

It was Taeyeon who got her attention.

And Jessica just stared back at her, there was something different about Taeyeon or maybe there was something different about her. Because the feel that she used to have whenever the other girl was around or the fear that she hides when the name Taeyeon surfaces it wasn’t there.

How quickly can ones feelings change? Either it grows or it grew apart, but what she felt for Taeyeon. It didn’t even have the chance to grew and it disappeared out already.

Maybe it wasn’t what she thought she felt, sometimes we mistake feelings for something else. And maybe that’s what all it was, a case of mistaken feelings.

“Jessi?”

“Oh Tiff… nice party…”

“You came…”

“I had nothing better to do.”

“Well I’m glad you’re bored. Here” Tiffany hands Jessica a drink. “It wouldn’t be the same without you.”

And all Jessica could do is wished that Tiffany didn’t have to step away from her, because the very second that Tiffany have walked away from her, Jessica felt alone, empty and desperate to have Tiffany close again. When Tiffany walked away, Jessica missed her.

And for the whole night Jessica was left to wonder, what does it mean when you miss someone?


*

“This is my girlfriend Yoona…”

Yuri have probably introduce her to about 30 other people that it was hard to catch all their names, Yoona would just smile politely.

And everybody felt enthralled at the sight of the beauty, Yuri’s girlfriend was stunning. But none of them could deny the way the amazingly beautiful yet shy way the girl would stare proudly at Yuri, and Yuri look almost like a different person. Her eyes weren’t so cold now, it finally has a life now and her smile doesn’t look force. IT was a gorgeous smile, and together they make a beautiful couple.

“Oh… Yoona… come here…”

Yuri guided Yoona over to the spectacled girl.

“Hi…” Hyomin spoke up before Yuri could introduce her. “I’m Hyomin, you must be Yoona.”

Yoona nodded shyly.

“You’re prettier in person, I tell you that.”

“Told you…” Yuri says proudly. “Hyomin is a good friend.”

“Thank you for taking care of her.” Yoona bows thankfully.

“Oh no biggie… Yuri’s cool…”

*

Yuri wanted Yoona to experience the whole American life and wowed Yoona by bringing her to a steakhouse, Yoona’s eyes widen at the size of the plates and the serving of the food.

Yoona was dying to ask Hyomin something, she finally gets a chance when Yuri went to the bathroom.

“Did you know what happen with Yuri?”

Hyomin turns away from her salad and looks up. “You mean her arm?”

“Yeah, she told me it was a baseball thing, but I know she’s just saying it so I don’t worry.”

Hyomin didn’t want to come in between the lovers and instead chooses to play it safe. “Maybe you should ask her…”

“I did but Yuri tends to keep things to herself.”

The sound of Yoona’s worried voice, made Hyomin open up a bit.

“Well… ummm… Well, let’s just say one of our teammates have something to do with it.”

“What? But why?”

She knew Yuri could handle herself but she don’t like the idea of Yuri having enemies. Especially since Yuri isn’t the type to walk away, her aggressiveness seems to always rub other people the wrong way.

“She and Yuri got into a fight” Hyomin didn’t mention to Yoona about what the fight was about “And well, Bora didn’t look too pretty after Yuri made a mess of her face. Bora thinks that she needed to get back on Yuri.”

Yoona just let out a groan, her worries multiplying…

“Did I miss anything?” Yuri came back and kisses Yoona on the cheek.

“No…”

Yuri slides down the booth beside Yoona…

“How you like this American food?”

“It’s good… the servings are huge though, that’s why I’m surprise how you got leaner.”

“I exercise…”

Hyomin just watches across the table from the two. And it’s the little things that made Hyomin wants to have somebody special too. Maybe someone who would gaze at her the way the two gaze at each other, someone to hold her hand, someone to wipe her lip and just someone to have.

*

Yuri pushes the door open as the three steps out of the restaurant. Hyomin waves goodbye, going the opposite direction since she knew Yuri would want to keep Yoona all to herself.

The two walk together back to their place. Yuri is happily swinging their arms together while Yoona just walks beside her quietly.

“What’s wrong?”

“Did you get into a fight?”

Yuri frowns and didn’t bother to respond. She don’t want anything to dampen her happiness right now, and instead continues swinging their arms. But Yoona stilled them and Yoona tilts the frowning girl to look at her.

“Did you?”

“Hmmmp…”

And Yuri tried to keep a straight face, trying to show Yoona that she’s not going to fall for those doe eyes. But Yoona just smile knowing how simple it is to win over Yuri. She wraps her arm around Yuri’s slim waist.

Both girls knew exactly who win.

But still Yuri holds it in and Yoona couldn’t help but chuckle at how cute Yuri looks.

“Did you?”

“She pissed me off” Yuri’s brows creased together and her pout looks more adorable rather than threatening.

“But I need you to act above all them.”

“I couldn’t just let her do something like that. She pissed me off.”

Yoona silence Yuri with a soft kiss.

“What is it?” Yoona asks Yuri teasingly…

“She pi-“

But before Yuri could finish, Yoona presses a kiss on Yuri’s lips again.

“Hey! you di-“

Yoona kisses Yuri’s lips once again and this time Yuri decided to quit talking. For her it doesn’t matter if she didn’t get the last word, she likes this kissing thing more anyway.

*

“Jessi?”

Jessica finally pull her gaze away from the pool and right back at the girl joining her by the poolside.

“Hey…”

“Is the party too boring for you?”

“No. I’m just not into crowds.”

Tiffany smiles faintly sipping on her drink. She wasn’t into crowds too but being a social symbol in school, meant she has to do things to keep her status. Parties were a sure way of staying on top and Tiffany could throw it with the best of them.

“Do you ever miss her?” Jessica wonders.

“Who?”

“Yuri?”

Again Tiffany smiles but this time it wasn’t a faint one, it look more like a relieved smile.

“Nowadays? No… I would wish she would come back so I could get help with the student government but other than that, no… not really.”

“I guess you got over her, huh?”

“I did. I never thought it was possible but I did.”

They were lock in a comfortable silence until Tiffany spoke up again.

“I guess I never really love her as much as I thought I did.”

“But you did love her?”

“Yes. I fell in love with her, but the thing is, I fell out of love with her too.”

“I guess that’s the reason why you don’t miss her now.”

“No. That’s really not it.”

Jessica turns back to Tiffany in surprise. “Really? Then why?”

Tiffany just answers Jessica with a smile before turning her gaze up to the sky, and now Jessica was left wondering two things.

What does it mean when you miss someone? And what does it take for you not to?

*

Exhaustion was slowly taking over the lovers, but instead they just laid there. Their only source of warmth was their entangled bodies as their blankets have slowly slid its way to the floor.

Seeing Yoona shiver, finally cause Yuri to stand up, very hastily of course, but she got up, so she could wrap her lover in those thick comforter. Yoona shivered again and as comforting the comforter was, she liked the warmth from Yuri more…

Yuri gives Yoona a chaste peck on the forehead before drawing closer. “Better?”

Yoona nods and let her arms wrap around Yuri’s waist. While Yuri stayed awake, not missing a chance of seeing Yoona, she was kept quite awake with the little game she played, twisting and untwisting Yoona’s soft, bouncy waves around her fingers.

“Do you like it?” Yoona asks shyly.

“It’s lovely” Yuri smiled letting the strands of Yoona’s hair slip through her fingers, as she inch closer, pressing her lips on Yoona’s forehead as she whispers… “You’re lovely.”

Yoona buries herself in Yuri’s embrace, her lips spreading into a sweet smile at Yuri’s words. Yoona tilts her head up to look at those dark brown eyes.

“You got skinnier…” Yoona says while nibbling on Yuri’s shoulder.

“Did I?”

“Uh-huh… It doesn’t matter… I still think you’re hot.”

“I am hot.” Yuri answers arrogantly.

“Pffft… so cocky…”

“What did you say?!”

Laughter has interrupted the quietness of the night as Yuri attacked Yoona with tickles.

“Nothing, I said you are hot…” Yoona finally surrendered.

Yuri chuckles triumphantly and pulls the pouting Yoona closer to her, inhaling everything that has to do with Yoona.

“You don’t know how happy you made me…”

Yoona wraps her arms around Yuri’s shoulder, their foreheads press together as Yuri falters in Yoona again.

Yoona didn’t know how one touch from her brought Yuri to life again. How her whispers of ceaseless I love you’s when they were making love gave Yuri a reason again, and how just having Yoona right there beside her made Yuri feel invincible.

On second thought, maybe Yoona knows exactly how Yuri felt cause everything that Yuri felt was the same exact feeling that Yoona has, maybe even more…

“So, what’s going to happen to us now?” Yuri asks worriedly…

“Well, I have a tourist visa so ummm… the most I could stay is 6 months.”

“What about your school?”

“Well.. I have some classes that I need to take up for summer, but they’re going to offer it again during the next semester. So, I’m just going to take it then. It’s more load but I think I could handle it since I don’t have work anymore.”

Yuri eyes were filled with more worry, she knew she should enjoy having Yoona now but the thought of Yoona leaving her once again is killing her already. She pulls Yoona closely, nuzzling on the girl.

“Hey… it’s gonna be okay…”

Yoona wipes away Yuri’s worry with a peck on the forehead.

“The draft is on next week. Ummm…”

“Whatever happens Yuri, we’ll make it through. I’m proud of you even if you make it or you don’t.”

Yuri smiles back, her worry disappearing…

“If I make it then stay here… I mean go to school here, I’m sure my mom could help get the paper works done. And if I don’t then, let’s make the most out of your six months here then go back home.”

Yoona smiles both plan sounds beautiful to her, especially since Yuri is on both of it.

“It sounds good to me…” Yoona gazes back into those eyes.

The worry quickly faded into a faint smile. And for next ticks of the clock, Yuri and Yoona laid quietly in each other’s embrace.

Other than the sound of the ticking clock, and occasional car horns from the street below, everything was fairly quiet. And it was perfect…

Yoona closes her eyes in anticipation as Yuri tilts her face up, she leans in for a kiss, one, two and the third one lasted longer that it was supposed to. And as Yuri’s hand pushed upwards from Yoona’s thighs up between her legs, the sound of their love have quieted the world around them.

And just when they thought that the world they had earlier was perfect, they quickly change their mind. Cause this world, their own world, was more than they could ever wished for.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi to all readers, thank you for reading this story.

but it will end in 4 more chapters. It will join Neon hehehe

thanks for the comments!