Bonus Chapter

My Remedy Is You (Lee Taemin Love Story)

Minji was sitting in SHINee's apartment, watching Key and Minho play with Dae and Shu Fang. King and Ace were sleeping by the front door; Onew was eating some of Minji's breaded chicken; Jonghyun was just coming into the room after having a shower; and Taemin was sitting beside Minji with an arm wrapped around her waist. Her phone was resting on her leg. Taemin snatched the phone away and unlocked it; he stared at the background.

"Um, why is your background a picture of me and you sleeping?" Taemin asked, a blush spreading across his face.

"The other Oppas took that picture that night you all slept at my house in Los Angeles and set it as my background. I didn't want to change it; I like it." Minji smiled with a blush of her own.

Jonghyun smirked. "Hey, Taemin, why don't you show her where those modelling pictures went? I don't think she ever figured out where they ended up."

Minji's face darkened and she fiddled with her fingers. "You kept those, Oppa?"

Taemin smiled sheepishly. "Of course. I didn't know when I would see you again, so I kept them. And now they're a reminder of how pretty my soon-to-be fiance is."

Minji looked at him questioningly. "Fiance? But I'm only your-"

"Girlfriend of five years, Minji. And I want to change that soon." Taemin finished. He bent down on one knee in front of Minji and pulled out a beautiful silver band with a light blue beryl gemstone . "Yoo Minji, I know we're still young, but I don't want to wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't want anybody to have the chance of stealing you away from me. So, I want to give you a promise ring until we're older, if you'll accept it."

"Oh my gosh, Taemin... of course." Minji smiled, hugging Taemin.

He put the ring on her ring finger and kissed it, then pulled out a matching ring and put it on his ring finger; Minji kissed it and laughed. Dae gagged while Shu Fang and Key clapped happily and started to dance around. Jonghyun joined in the dancing, then Minho, and Onew joined after he finished his chicken; then Onew tripped over his feet and fell.

"It's been hard, with our jobs and all, but I think things will be better from now on, Oppa." Minji murmured, snuggling into his side.

"Unni, if you don't tell the other Unnis about your ring, they'll probably riot again." Shu Fang stated, stopping in front of Minji and grabbing her left hand to inspect the ring. She smiled. "You also need to tell our Oppas, and your Umma."

"Of course, Shu Fang. I'll do that as soon as we leave here." Minji nodded.

Taemin stood and brought Minji with him. "I need to show you something. Follow me."

He led her to his bed in the room he shared with the rest of the members of SHINee and sat Minji down on the bed , then he grabbed something from underneath the bed. He brought out a large book that had writing on the front, and placed it in Minji's hands. She read the title; 'Yoo Minji's American Experience.' Minji blushed; she had given this to him on August 23, 2012, the day she went to watch SHINee and Super Junior go on a reality TV show. There were more pages in the book than she remembered there being. She quickly flipped through the book until she got to the last page she had worked on, a doctors note regarding her head.

"I continued it for you, but I didn't translate any of the articles because I didn't understand. And I didn't ask anyone to do it for me, because it was a secret." Taemin explained.

Biting her lower lip, Minji turned to the next page and saw an article about her admitting who she really was, and explaining where the name Mi-Cha Park came from. The next article regarded the crazy fan that attacked her. Next was an article that was written about Dae, praising his bravery and the strength that he gave Minji, as well as a picture of him. After that was an article about the fundraiser she had helped to organize with pictures of some of the performers. There was a picture of the scratch she had received from a fan on the next page. On the next page, there were cut out pictures of her modelling, the ones that had been taken from her house. Minji flipped the page and saw a Korean article that had been written, questioning whether or not Taemin and Minji were in a secret relationship. Every page after that were pictures of the two of them, from them hugging on Idol Maknae Rebellion, her kissing his nose on the other reality show, them sleeping together on her couch, and their water fight after doing the dishes, to pictures of them modelling and dancing together, cuddling, playing with Dae and Shu Fang, holding hands, and just talking. There were also pictures of her posing with SHINee, Super Junior, BIGBANG, EXO, MBLAQ, INFINITE, Rain, Girls Generation, f(x), Wonder Girls, 2NE1, Sistar, and other bands. There was even a picture of their matching rings.

Minji looked up at Taemin with watery eyes. "Oh, Taemin... thank you. How did you get all of this?"

Taemin smiled. "It wasn't very hard. I just asked a few fans, and they found it like it was nothing. But I'm not finished it yet." Minji gave him a confused look and he laughed. "I'm waiting for our wedding day and our children."

Setting the book aside, Minji pulled Taemin toward her and pressed her lips to his, running her fingers through his hair. They slowly pulled away and laughed.

"You're crazy, Tae Oppa. Thank you." Minji giggled.

"If it means making you happy, I'll never stop being crazy." Taemin grinned.

"That's the way I want it to stay, Oppa. Don't change for me, because then my lovable Taemin won't be there." Minji responded and kissed his nose.