Chapter 9

My Remedy Is You (Lee Taemin Love Story)

Taemin woke up to a shifting weight on top of him. His eyes opened and his mouth fell open in shock; Minji was lying on him, sleeping. He could feel her, from her legs tangled in his own and her hips pressed against his, to the gentle rise and fall of her chest on his chest and her head resting against his shoulder. Her breath fanned his neck. Taemin swallowed the urge to hold her tighter to him and instead looked at his surroundings. Standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the living room, G-Dragon was grinning at him while Henry made kissy faces. Taemin's face reddened. Minji shifted her lower body and Taemin's face darkened as he bit his lip and closed his eyes. The two in the door covered their mouths to keep from laughing loudly.

In a bit of trouble, Taemin?” G-Dragon snickered.

Minji stirred and her eyes fluttered open. “Shut up, I'm trying to sleep.” She glanced up at Taemin and smiled tiredly. “You're very comfy, Oppa.”

Yesung poked his head in. “Aren't you going to let Taemin get up?”

Sighing, Minji tilted her head back. “If he wants to. Sorry, Oppa, but I'm glad it was you and not somebody else, or else it would have been very awkward.” She kissed the tip of his nose before getting up.

As soon as Minji was out of the room, G-Dragon laughed. “Way to go, Taemin. Was it comfy sleeping with your girlfriend on your chest? Or did you want to be on top? Just kidding.”

Very funny, Hyung.” Taemin growled sarcastically.

They all quieted down when Minji walked into the kitchen with Shu Fang on her back and Dae holding her hand. She greeted everyone with a smile before going to work making breakfast. Pancake batter was mixed and bacon sizzled on the stove. Dae poured blueberries into the pancake mix before some was put on a grill to bake. While they were waiting, for the pancakes to finish, Dae grabbed plates and put them on the table, then went back to grab silverware and glasses before setting the table.

Sit down for breakfast.” Minji called, bringing a plate full of pancakes and a pitcher of juice to the table.

Food!” everyone cheered.

Everyone quickly ate all the pancakes and bacon, drank all the juice, and had put their empty plates on the counter and were trying to decide who was doing the dishes. Rolling her eyes, Minji waved them and the children out of the kitchen. She started the water and put some of the dishes in the sink. Taemin walked back in to help her.

I'll dry them, Mi-ya.” Taemin smiled.

If you want to, Oppa.” Minji shrugged and tried to hide her smile.

Between the two of them, the dishes were done quickly. As Taemin was drying the last thing, a frying pan, he flicked some water on the back of Minji's neck; she jumped and gave him a look. She raised her soapy hand and ran it along his cheek, smiling innocently. Taemin laughed and pulled her into a hug, her squirming, and pressed his soapy cheek against her dry one. Minji squeaked and splashed some water at him. Scooping soap suds in his hand, Taemin grabbed Minji and rubbed the suds in her hair.

Amused, Yesung, Xiumin, Tao, Henry, and G-Dragon watched from the entrance to the kitchen. Henry had grabbed Minji's phone and, after turning it on, had taken pictures and sent them to all the phone numbers of idols they knew, titling it 'doing the dishes.'

Hate to disturb your moment, love birds, but you have a lot of new messages on your phone, Minji-ya.” G-Dragon smirked, taking the phone from Henry.

Sighing, Minji walked over to the group and grabbed her phone, looking at the screen. She slowly her lips before looking up from the screen, giving the five a look. Her background picture was of her and Taemin sleeping last night. Slowly she went to check some of her text messages. They were all responses to a picture sent last night, the same picture that was her background.

To: Minji
You two are so cute! Why aren't you dating yet?
From: Key Oppa

To: Minji
It took a little longer than a week, but it's happening! So cute!
From: Sandara Unni

To: Minji
Are you two together yet? Everyone's waiting! Hurry up!
From: Eunhyuk Oppa

To: Minji
Aww my baby is growing up!
From: G.O. Oppa

To: Minji
About time!
From: Amber Unni

To: Minji
I hear wedding bells in the distance! Congrats, my soon-to-be Mrs. Lee Taemin!
From: Taeyeon Unni

Minji was blushing and trying not to look at anybody. The five of them were snickering at her reaction. When Taemin tried to look at her phone over her shoulder, she shoved it in her pocket.

Anyways, we'd better get ready.” Yesung sighed.

Minji looked at Yesung questioningly. “Where are you guys going?”

Xiumin smiled. “Our flight back to Seoul is at noon. We have to get our things together so we can get to the airport.”

Minji pouted. “You guys are leaving so soon?” She ran her fingers through her soapy hair. “I guess you do have busy schedules, so it's understandable.”

Come with us, Minji-ya.” Taemin offered hopefully.

I can't. I have a schedule, too, Oppa.” Minji shook her head sadly.

Everyone went to their separate rooms to get dressed, brush their hair and teeth, and, in the case of the idols, put some make up on. Minji was just finishing putting Shu Fang's hair into two ponytails when Taemin knocked on the master bedroom door and hesitantly opened the door. They smiled at each other. Shu Fan ran out of the room to find Dae and Ace.

All ready to go, Tae Oppa?” Minji asked.

Not yet. I haven't said goodbye to you.” Taemin answered.

He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her smaller frame, pulling her close to him and resting his chin on the top of her head. They stayed like that for a few moments. Minji slowly started to pull away, but Taemin pulled her close again and bent his head lower so he was staring into her eyes. They both leaned in slightly and their lips lightly brushed.

The two of the quickly pulled away when Henry knocked on the door with his eyes covered. “Please be decent!”

Minji laughed and pulled away from Taemin. “Don't worry, Henry Oppa.”

Sighing in relief, Henry entered, followed by Tao, Xiumin, G-Dragon, and Yesung. They all looked around the clean room in shock. G-Dragon looked down at the top of Minji's dresser and caught sight of some pictures; he picked them up to look at them. They were modelling pictures of Minji in bikinis, dresses, and sweaters and pants.

What are you doing with these?” G-Dragon asked.

The people I was modelling for gave me those. I don't want them, so I was going to throw them out.” Minji replied.

We'll deal with them for you, Minji-ya. Don't worry, consider them gone.” Henry grinned and winked at Taemin.

Do whatever you want with them. As long as they're out of my house, I don't care.” Minji sighed.

Okay. Well, we have to go now.” G-Dragon stated. “You'd better phone or text.”

They all walked to the front door, where six bags sat, and Minji hugged each one of them and kissed them on the cheek, until she came to Taemin. She looked at Taemin and hugged him, then kissed the tip of his nose and smiled; he kissed her cheek in return. A taxi van waited outside for the six. The six waved goodbye, then left out the door. Their things were packed in the back of the van, and they packed into the seats. Minji watched sadly as the vehicle drove off.