[2] "Where is she?"

New Song
++++++
"Hey guys. I'm glad you guys could come." Dami greeted as she went down the stairs to greet her friends.
"Hey Dami! Thanks for inviting us. Sorry we started eating without you." Pira said as she stood up to hug Dami.

"It's okay." Dami replied.

"So what's the occasion?" Junsu asked.

"Nothing really. My parents have a case today and they won't be back till tomorrow so they asked me to invite you guys over." Dami replied.

"Okay. Well I wish your parents luck in the case." SooJung said.

"Same here. Anyway, you guys wanna watch a movie?" Dami asked.

"Sure what's a good movie right now?" Changmin asked.

"I heard '1 Liter of Tears was a good movie so I bought it yesterday." Dami replied.

"1 Liter of Tears? I heard that was a good movie. Can we watch it?" Soo Eun asked.

"You guys wanna watch it?" Dami asked.

"Sure, I heard it was an interesting story." Yoochun said.

"Okay. I'll just have Butler Yi to prepare the movie in the theater." Dami replied as she rang the bell for Butler Yi.

"You called madam?" Butler Yi asked.

"Neh. Can you set the dvd I bought yesterday in the theater? Can you also prepare some movie snacks there too? I think that will be all so just call us when you're ready. Thanks Butler Yi." Dami asked the Butler.

"Yes madam." Butler Yi replied as he excused himself to do the task.

---
"Madam, the theater is ready. This way please." Butler Yi said as he returned to the living room where he then led the group to the theater.

As soon as they arrived, Dami quickly got them seated and began the movie. Then as the movie progressed to the sad scenes, Dami suddenly teared up as flashbacks of her time with Jaejoong simultaneously appeared in her mind. Unable to shake it off, Dami quickly excused herself and hid in the music room.

"Where is she? The movie is about to end." Yoochun asked as she looked at Dami's empty seat. [a/n: although its not in the story, Yoochun had some feelings for Dami before he got together with Pira.]

"I don't know. I just saw her walk out." Junsu replied with his eyes still glued onto the movie.

"I'm gonna go look for her." Yoochun added as he exited the theater.

A few minutes later, Yoochun finds Dami in the music room sniffling as she sang 'New Song'.

"We could easily identify with a song,let the repetition of the lyrics echo between us,maybe there are differences in our stubbornness. Maybe it is too painful for some scenes in our mind to come together....we have the right to love again after getting hurt in every rare opportunity to the start of promises, thinking of our turning point of fate, singing a new song that I know best...I recently learned to sing a song, a song from within my heart the bass kept rambling helplessly and couldn't hear the sound of tear drops..." SooJung heard Dami finish the song with soft sobs.

"Dami? Everything alright?" Yoochun asked.

"I'm fine. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the theater with the others?" Dami replied as she tried to pull herself together before Yoochun could see her crying again.

"Dami-ah, you don't have to hide it from me. I know you're still hurt. Just let it out. I'm right here." Yoochun said as he took a seat next to her in the piano chair.

"Mianhe oppa it just hurts so much." Dami said as she leaned over Yoochun's shoulder as she cried.

"It's alright. It's not your fault so don't blame yourself." Yoochun said as he comforted her.

"Maybe Jaejoong was right. We weren't meant for each other. Maybe we only did look good together in other people's eyes. Why was as I stupid to think it would be him?" Dami said as she blamed herself.

"Don't ever say that about yourself! Dami-ah, you're the smartest person we've ever met. Jaejoong wound be the pabo one not to know what he's missing." Yoochun said as he tried to cheer Dami up.

"Maybe you should move on without him. It just hurts us all when we see you come to class with your eyes swollen form crying." Yoochun said.

"Mianhe. Maybe you're right. I should move on. Thank you." Dami replied as she was finally able to pull herself together.

"You don't have to be alone in this Dami. You still have your parents and us." Yoochun said.

"Thanks oppa. I feel a lot better now." Dami replied smiling happily at Yoochun.

"If you're alright now, I think we should head back to the theater, they might start looking for us."

"Yeah you're right. I think we should go back."

"Let's go." Yoochun said.

Soon, Yoochun and Dami made their way back to the theater and found the others sitting around the theater.
____________________________________________________________
[a/n: hey guys mickie here. If u've noticed, everyone but Yunho and his girlfriend is here. I still need someone to play as Yunho's girlfriend. Please keep sending u're apps if u want to be Yunho's girl. Comments are appreciated even from silent readers!]

All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010. Mickie Knight.