[11] "Yeah...I'm planning to do it."

New Song
+++++
There is 2 months left till the annual SM Idol and everyone has been talking about what they will perform on stage. As the weeks went by, the only thing that can be seen around the campus are students practicing for the talent show to win the SM Idol medallion and trophy.

"Seems like everyone is talking about the SM Idol in June." Hyerin said as they all looked around them to find everyone else talking about the same thing.

"Yeah. Everyone in my class is also talking about the same thing." Pira said as the others also nodded their heads.

"So are you guys planning to perform with JJ?" Hyerin asked turning to Yunho.

"I don't know we haven't seen him for a while. We were planning to until the break up." Yunho replied avoiding to mention what had happened earlier.

"Oh yeah huh. Speaking of which, where is she? She can't still be avoiding him can she?" Soo Eun asked as she and the rest looked for Dami.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late. The professor was passing out the quizzes so it kinda took up some time." Dami said. "What did I miss?"

"Not much really. We were just talking about the SM Idol." Pira replied.

"Oh I see.... Are any of you guys signing up for it?" Dami replied as she took her seat between Yoochun and Changmin.

"We are." Yunho replied. "I actually called JJ yesterday and he said he'll be joining us." At the mention of Jaejoong's name, Dami then bowed her head and her mood slightly soured.

"OH. That's good then. Are you guys singing or dancing?" Hyerin asked as she calmed Dami down.

"Both." The guys replied in unison as they glanced at each other before replying to the girls.

"We're going to practice our song called "Rising Sun" today. So you guys can watch us practice if you want." Yunho replied.

"But then again...we still want you girls to show up. You too Dami." Junsu added.

"Okay. We'll be there." Hyerin exclaimed.

"You guys can go. I'm gonna stay at home and practice the piano." Dami said.

"What? You have to come with us. We barely see you anymore. You know what you have to come with us. Why do you have to miss out on this?" Hyerin said.

"Come on. Let it go. Its been a year." Pira added.

"Aniya. Its not about that. I'm okay. It's just that I've signed up for the SM Idol already and I have to practice the piano for it."Dami replied.

"Okay. You should've said that earlier. Wait...You signed up for the SM Idol without telling us?" SooJung said, completely oblivious of the fact that Dami is in somewhat good terms with Jaejoong.

"Yup." Dami replied as everyone suddenly got curious.

"So what song are you planning to do?" Soo Jung asked.

"I don't know. Maybe "New Song"." Dami replied.

"Oh yeah huh. I can't wait to hear the whole song! But seriously though. Unnie, you have to come with us to watch them tonight." Soo Eun said as she tugged on Dami's arm.

"Fine. I'll go." Dami said finally giving in.

After a while of talking, they all departed in separate ways as they all went to resume the remainder of their classes.

--------
[At Practice Room]
"Hey guys. We're here." Hyerin said as she knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Yunho called out from the other side of the door.

"We brought you guys some snacks." Soo Jung exclaimed as she held out the bag.

"Oh great. Thanks we're starving." Yoochun said.

"Dami-ah, you..came." Jaejoong said awkwardly when he saw Dami.

"Oh...h-hi." Dami replied. "Here. This is for the smoothie you bought me last time. This is...my payback.." Dami said as she gave Jaejoong a bottle of his favorite drink.

"Thanks. You didn't really have to." Jaejoong said as he hesitantly took the drink.

"Kwenchana. I really don't like owing people." Dami replied.

"OMO. YOU GUYS ARE TALKING!!!" Pira exclaimed when they heard Dami and Jaejoong talking.

"This is good news." Yunho said.

As soon as they noticed this, both the guys and the girls interrogated Dami and Jaejoong into talking about what happened to each other. Unfortunately, both Dami and Jaejoong did not reveal the details. Caring and trustworthy as they are, they just left the topic at that and continued to practice.
_________________________________________________________
A/N: Hey guys its Mickie. Sorry i had to create a new one. I don't know why i can't sign in on the other account so I just made a new one I hope u guys can find this.

All RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT 2010. MICKIE KNIGHT.

"