[7] Jaejoong's POV

New Song
[A/N: Mickie here. After seeing a couple of opinions from the previous chapters, I decided to write in a complete new chapter based only on jaejoong's pov. His pov will start from chapter 4 after he receives the letter from Dami. By the way, I made some minor changes in her letter so that it will be a lot easier to understand what she wants to tell him. So now let's get back to the story.]
______________________________________________________________
*Jaejoong's POV
As soon as class ended, I left the room with Dami's letter in hand as I went to sit at an empty bench to begin reading.

"'Dear Jaejoong,
It has been a week since we last saw each other. From the way you looked at me today, I could tell that you were wondering about how I am doing. Assuming that you are just fine as well, I just want to tell you that I'm fine. Although I am unable to tell you in person, I just want to tell you that I have decided to move on and forget about the past. I also want to thank you for all the times we've shared together and I will never take any of it for granted. Everyone has been taking good care of me and I hope that you are taking care of yourself too.

Sincerely,
Dami

P.S.
I decided to return to you everything that you have given me. I won't ask you to return any of mine. I hope you take care of yourself always. Goodbye Jaejoong.'"

After reading her letter, I started thinking about what Dami said and maybe she was right about moving on so I grabbed my phone and began to dial Jessica's number. [a/n: it was rumored that jaejoong and snsd's jessica were dating since they were spotted wearing the same ring on the same finger]

Later that day, I was walking by the corridor when I noticed that Dami and Hyerin was coming my way from the other side of the corridor. When our eyes met for a moment, I noticed Dami begin to feel uncomfortable so I thought that maybe I should start walking. When we both stopped in the middle, I wanted to ask her how she's doing but when I saw her eyes begin to be filled with tears, I decided to walk on and hold it back as my presence next to her made her feel uncomfortable. I don't blame her for it since this was all my fault.

After that day, I started going out with Jessica. Although that I am with her now, I still didn't understand why I didn't feel as satisfied to be with her as I had been with Dami.

+++++++++
A few days after that coincidental meeting, Yunho hyung and Junsu had called me out for a drink.

"There he is! It's been a while since we last saw you. How've you been?" Junsu asked as he greeted me.

"I've been fine." I replied as I greeted them in return.

"We heard that you were dating again. Is that true?" Yunho hyung asked.

"Yeah, I'm going out with Jessica." I replied.

"Good to hear that you're moving on. Why do you sound like you're not really interested in her?" Yunho replied and asked me when he noticed the tone in my voice.

"I don't really know hyung. I'm not using her in that way to forget about Dami but I just don't know why I'm acting like this." I replied truthfully.

"Jaejoong-ah, I know you mean well for Jessica and all but if you want to talk to Dami, you have to understand and give her some time to talk to you." Yunho reasoned.

"Arasso. Thank you hyung." I replied.

I have to admit that ever since I went out with Jessica, she had been asking me to take her to places like the Lotte World, the Han River, which made it harder for me to forget Dami since I used to take her to these places also.

But after that day, I apologized to Jessica for not starting off too well with her and she was kind enough to let me start over.
____________________________________________________________
[a/n: my apologies if some scenes in this chapter might seem a little awkward. I didnt know how to word it so i just typed it just how it came to my mind. Anyway, thats what has been going through jaejoong's mind. Please comment.]

All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010. Mickie Knight.