[3] "I think we all need some fresh air."

New Song
+++++
"We're back!" Yoochun announced as they entered the theater.
"Is everything okay?" Soo Eun asked, looking both at Yoochun and Dami.

"Yeah, I'm fine. There's something I need to tell you guys." Dami replied.

"What is it?" SooJung asked as they all rose from their seat and walked toward Yoochun and Dami.

"About ealier this week....I.... I'm sorry about making you guys worried about me." Dami said as she bowed her head.

"Dami-ah, we're all friends here. You don't need to say sorry to us. That's what friends are for!" Junsu said, trying to cheer Dami up.

"Junsu's right Dami. We'll always be here for you like you were with us." Soo Eun added as she wrapped her arm around Junsu's waist.

Touched by everyone's words, Dami began to tear up again. When the girls noticed this, one by one, they began to huddle up together to comfort one another.

---
"Thank you guys. I really aprreciate it." Dami said after they all had calmed down.

"I think we all need some fresh air." Soo Eun suggested.

"Yeah I think I need some too." Dami replied before she called Butler Yi. "Butler Yi?"

"Yes, madam?" Butler Yi asked.

"Can you have the limo prepared? My friends and I wish to go out today." Dami asked politely.

"Uhhhmm...No that will be all. We'll be waiting downstairs. Thank you Butler Yi." Dami replied.

"I will let you know right away, madam." Butler Yi replied before he left the room.

After Butler Yi left the room, Dami and her friends also exited the theater to wait downstairs for their ride. While they waited, one of the maids arrived in the living room with a phone in hand.

"Ms. Dami?" the maid asked.

"Neh?" Dami asked, as she turned to the maid.

"Your father's on the line." She replied as she handed the phone to Dami.

"Hi daddy." Dami said as she then nodded at the maid to excuse her. "How's the case going? I see. My friends are here and we are just waiting for the limo since we are planning to go out tonight. You are? Okay then. Tell mommy I said hi. See you guys in the morning. We will. Alright, bye daddy." Dami last said before she hanged up the phone.

"Your dad?" Soo Eun asked.

"Neh. He said they won't be back until later tonight. I also told him that we were just waiting to leave." Dami replied to Soo Eun as she handed the phone to her maid.

About a few minutes later, Butler Yi came back to inform Dami and her friends that their limo is prepared and ready to leave. Soon, he then escorted them outside as he helped them get in the limo.

"Can you take us to Bel-Air Park please?" Dami asked the driver.

"Neh." The chauffer replied as he started the car and began to drive to the streets.

-------
"Dami-ah, what song were you singing at the music room?" Yoochun asked.

"That? Oh it's called "New Song". 'He' taught me that song. It has been in progress for quite a while after what happened but then since I kinda put all my time to it and finished the song." Dami replied.

"Really? Can we hear it?" SooJung asked.

"Sure, I guess I'll sing a part of it." Dami replied before she began to sing the song.

"Wow. It's beautiful. That's a really nice song." SooJung commented after Dami finished the song.

"Thank you." Dami replied. "We should have Hyerin and Yunho with us."

"I already messaged Yunho and he said they'll just meet us there." Junsu replied.

"Okay then." Dami replied.

----------
A few minutes later, they have arrived in front of the Park where they met Yunho and Hyerin. As they got off, Dami told the chauffer that she would be calling him when they are ready to be picked up. After he left, Dami and the others rejoined Yunho and Hyerin and walked to the ticket booth to buy their tickets.

"Hi. How may I help you?" The lady asked as she greeted Dami.

"9 tickets please." Dami asked the lady.

"Okay. Would you like a map?" the lady asked as she typed in 9 tickets in the computer.

"Just one please." Dami replied as she took her card out and paid for the tickets.

"Here you go. Have a nice day." The lady replied as she returned Dami's card along with the tickets and the maps she requested.

"Thank you, you too." Dami replied before she turned to her friends. "Here are your tickets."

After they got their tickets and the map, they all went inside the park to have fun. As for Dami, she tried her hardest to enjoy the day while trying to forget about Jaejoong.

--------
6 hours later....

"Thanks Dami. We had a great time. You didn't really need to pay for everyone. We'll treat you another time as a pay back." SooJung said as she hugged Dami.

"Okay. See you guys tomorrow." Dami replied as she waved good bye to each of them.
___________________________________________________________
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010. Mickie Knight.