[5] Dami's Past

New Song
[a/n: sorry to come up right now. I just want to clarify something. When i mentioned previously that some of the guys grew up with the girls, I actually meant that only the guys actually were childhood friends but they didn't befriend the girls until later in high school until present in college. Again I'm sorry about the disruption, please continue reading.]
-Mickie
++++++
When Junsu got back to his class, he immediately sat down on his seat and called Yoochun and SooJung's attention.

"What's up?" Yoochun asked, as he and Soo Jung turned around.

"Dami's crying again." Junsu said.

"What? What happened?" Soo Jung asked.

"They saw 'him' pass by them. Hyerin noticed that 'he' wanted to say something but he held it back and walked away. I guess it affected Dami." Junsu replied as he told them what had happened earlier.

"I feel bad for Dami Unni." Soo Jung said. "Where are they now?"

"They were at the quad when I saw Dami crying." Junsu replied. "I bet she's fine now, I gave her my water bottle to help her calm down a bit."

"Wow, this whole break up is going really bad. I just hope that she doesn't have those break downs again." Soo Jung said.

"Break downs? What are you talking about? Did she have a break down before?" Yoochun asked as he and Junsu gave each other a confused look before they turned to Soo Jung again.

"Don't tell anyone." Soo Jung commanded as the boys listened carefully.

"Okay. Before we met you guys, Dami Unni broke up with her first boyfriend Kimbum, 5 years ago. After they broke up, the girls and I would see her come to class with swollen eyes, and she was getting thinner." Soo Jung began.

"When her parents found out, they couldn't do anything about it since she locked herself in her room. She would always refuse to eat or drink anything. Her parents were horrified at how she was destroying herself." SooJung continued.

"She's not inflicting pain on herself is she?" Yoochun asked.

"She doesn't do that, luckily. Her parents was so terrified that she asked us to help her out. Even with us in the room, she would cry herself to sleep continuously until she began taking sleeping pills. When those didn't work, she began to have the break downs." Soo Jung replied before she went on.

"We were really terrified because she would start screaming, throwing everything to the floor. Her mother was so terrified that she had to call their doctor. It was very painful for us to see her get pinned to the ground and get her drugged to calm her down. She was given anti-depressants after her break down had settled."

"Did the anti-depressants help?" Junsu asked.

"Barely. When she doesn't take them, she's like a walking corpse. Her mom had asked us to stay with her to keep a close eye on her. It wasn't an easy process to get her back to normal. She gradually came back to herself after several sessions in therapy just a year before she met you guys and Jaejoong." Soo Jung replied.

"Wow. I never thought she went through that much." Yoochun said.

"Yeah. Judging by the look of the situation right now, I don't think she ever told Jaejoong at all." Soo Jung replied. "It's only a matter of time before she starts acting up again. We need to keep an eye on her from today onwards."

"You should let the others know also. Just send them a message right now." Junsu asked as Soo Jung nodded and sneakily began to text the others also.

++++++
*Dami's POV
Meanwhile, Hyerin and I stayed outside in the quad talking to keep me cheered up, when she stood up and dusted myself.

"Are you okay?" Unni asked as I nodded.

"Unni-ah, can you come with me to the rest room? I think I've calmed down enough. I need to pull myself together for the next class." I asked.

"Sure. Let's go." Hyerin Unni replied as we walked to the bathroom.

"I'll stay out here and wait for you." Hyerin told me as I entered the restroom.

"Neh." I replied.

After entering the bathroom, I settled my bag on top of the empty sink on my left so I could wash up my face. As I washed, I suddely stared at my reflection.

"Why should I even bother going on with school today if I'm just going to see him around?" I thought to myself. "If I come to class with puffy eyes again, they're just gonna start acting up like they did when I was with Kimbum. I should just get out of here."

-----
*Hyerin's POV
While I waited outside, I felt my phone vibrate and noticed that I had a text message from SooJung so I opned the message and read it.

TO: HYERIN UNNI
FROM: SOOJUNG
Unni, is Dami with you? Please keep an eye of her, she might start having her breakdown again.

After I read her messaged, it was then that I began to notice that she had been in the bathroom for a while.

"Dami! Everything alright in there?" I asked.

"I'm fine." I heard her reply.
-------
*back to Dami's POV
"I'm fine." I replied.

Thinking about how much they became worried for me when I was with Kimbum, I didn't want them to go through it again so I decided to grab my bag, leave a note and secretly leave the school. From that moment on, that was the only thing I could think of to avoid seeing them.

"Mianhe, chongmal mianhe." I whispered as I painfully left the bathroom from the other exit.

++++++++
*Hyerin's POV
"What's taking her so long?" I asked myself as I looked at my watch to notice that class is almost over and she still hasnt't come out so I decided to ask again.

"Dami, everything all right in there?" I asked but there was no reply so I decided to go on in and saw that she was gone.

I was beginning to panic so i went and checked at every cubicle in the bathroom until I saw a post-it note stuck to one of the mirrors.

"I have to go tell the others immediately!" I told myself as I took the post-it note from the mirror as I ran out the door while calling the others right away.

"Please don't do anything to yourself Dami." I thought to myself as I felt my tears begin to fall.
___________________________________________________________
[a/n: so dami left the restroom... i wonder what she wrote on it that shocked Hyerin..i'll leave u guys at this for now.]

All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010. Mickie Knight.