[4] "Don't Worry."

New Song
++++
The next morning, Dami went to school with Soo Eun and Yoochun. When they arrived at the school parking lot, they were greeted by the others.
“Good morning!” They all exchanged greetings.

“Let’s go. It’s almost time for class.” Yunho said, grabbing Hyerin’s hand as they all began to enter the school.

-----
Soon, Dami, Hyerin, and Yoochun arrived at their first period English class.

“Before I dismiss you, please don’t forget to read Act 4 of Romeo and Juliet for the quiz tomorrow. That is all, class dismissed.” Miss Park announced before dismissing the class.

“See you guys later, I gotta go to Physics class. Dami-ah, don’t worry okay?” Hyerin said before she left.

“Okay, thanks Unni.” Dami replied as she grabbed her stuff.

“Dami-ah, are you going to Chem class??” Yoochun asked.

“Uhh. Yeah. I’ll walk with you.” Dami replied as she and Yoochun went to class together.

-----
“What’s wrong?” Yoochun asked when he noticed Dami freeze in her tracks and look down.

“Him.” Dami replied softly so that only Yoochun could hear.

“Don’t worry. Wait here.” He replied as he walked to the teacher and asked him a favor to let Dami sit next to him.

“What did he say?” Dami asked when Yoochun returned.

“He said you can sit there permanently since we are also changing seats today.” Yoochun replied.

“We should go take our seats now.” Yoochun continued as he led Dami to a table on the opposite side from where Jaejoong was seated.

“Are you okay now?” Yoochun asked.

“Is he still looking?” Dami asked, as she opened a book to avoid having eye contact with Jaejoong.

“I’ll be right back.” Yoochun replied as he began to walk toward Jaejoong whom was still looking their way.

“Jaejoong-ah, stop it. Can’t you see she’s still uncomfortable when you’re looking at her?” Yoochun said.

“How is she?” Jaejoong asked.

“She’s fine. But you gotta stop looking at her like that. There’s a reason why I asked to have her sit with me.” Yoochun replied.

While Yoochun and Jaejoong talked, Dami on the other hand, was scribbling something in her notebook before the class began.

"You guys please take care of her." Jaejoong replied as he glanced once more over at Dami before he was blocked by Yoochun.

"Just worry about yourself. We'll take care of her. Just don't bother her from now on." Yoochun replied before he went back to his seat next to Dami.

"Dami-ah, it's alright. He's not gonna bother you anymore." He said.

"Oh okay. Thank you." Dami repied as she saifely put her book down on her desk.

After that was settled, the class soon began with the teacher switching the students around for their new seats for the quarter. When class ended, Dami made a quick stop in front of Jaejoong to give him a note before she left the room with Yoochun to leave for break.
---------
*Jaejoong's POV
After class ended, I left the room with Dami's note in hand as I made my way toward an empty bench to begin reading it. After unfolding the note, i then began to read her letter.

"Dear Jaejoong,
It has been a week since we last each other. From the way you looked at me, I could tell that you were wondering how I'm doing. I'm doing just fine and i'm assuming that you are too. I am only writing to you to tell you that even though I am not able to do it in person, I just wanted you to know that I am finally moving on. Do you still remember the song that we made a long time ago? Well i finished it. I had a great time being with you when we were still together, and now that we need to move on, I will never take any of it for granted therefore I will return everything that has to do with you. I won't ask you to return what I have given you. That's yours now. Take care of yourself always.

Sincerely, Dami"

--------
After reading her note, Jaejoong started thinking about what Dami said and maybe she was right.

"Maybe it is best for you to move on also." Jaejoong told himself as he began to take out his phone and dial Jessica's number.

"Jessica? It's Jaejoong. I'm fine. Are you busy tonight?" He began as he continued to walk on and join Jessica's table.

Meanwhile...

Dami and the others, enjoyed their break as they laughed and reminisced the fun they had the previous day at the park. 45 minutes later, the bell rang and the whole group gathered their stuff as they all got ready to leave for their classes.

"Hyerin-ah. We have big experiment today so I won't be able to drop you and Dami off to your class." Yunho said apologetically to Hyerin.

"Arasso. It's alright. I'll just walk to class with Dami. I'll see you guys later. Love you oppa!" Hyerin replied.

"Love you too, take care Dami. See you later." Yunho replied before he left.

"Let's go." Hyerin said as she crossed her arm with Dami's as they walked together to their English class.

+++++
While they walked through the corridor, Dami once again stopped at her tracks when she noticed Jaejoong coming from the other side. Noticing this, Hyerin comforts Dami as they try to ignore Jaejoong. As they walked along, Dami tried her best to hold back her tears until Jaejoong was gone but her emotions got the best of her so Hyerin brought Dami to a nearby bench and comforted her. Looking around, Hyerin looked for another student in her class, and luckily she saw Iseul walking by.

"Iseul-ah, are you going to English class right now?" Hyerin asked.

"Neh, Unni. Is Dami all right?" Iseul asked, stopping for a while to talk to them.

"She's fine. Anyway, can you tell the teacher that we're going to the nurse's office? I'll come by after class to pick up any work we missed." Hyerin said while she continued to comfort Dami.

"Sure, Unni. Feel better soon Dami. I'm going to class now. I'll see you guys later." Iseul replied as she waved goodbye before she resumed walking to class.

"There there, Dami. It's alright. I'm here. Let's move to the quad to get you some fresh air." Hyerin said as she slowly got up and moved to an open area in the quad.

------
*Junsu's POV
As I was walking back to class, I noticed Hyerin and Dami sitting at the quad so I decided to go over to them and check to see if they were okay.

"Hey, is Dami alright? What happened?" I questioned when I saw Dami leaning over Hyerin's lap.

"We saw Jaejoong in the corridor." Hyerin replied.

"Did he do anything?" I asked.

"No. They just looked at each other for a moment and then Jaejoong continued walking. "It looked like he wanted to say something to her but he didn't say anything and just walked on."

"Okay. That's good then. Here, give her some water. Maybe this could help her calm down a bit." I replied as I gave them the water bottle I was holding.

"Thank you. We won't come to class right now but maybe we'll see you guys later." Hyerin replied as she had Dami sit up to give her some water.

"I see. Well I have to get back to class so I'll see you guys later. Dami-ah, don't think about it too much." Junsu said as he got ready to leave.

"Thanks Junsu. I'll try my best. You should go back to class." Dami told me as she gave a small smile.

"Bye. See you later." I replied as I walked back to class.
___________________________________________________________
[a/n: mickie here. Just fyi, in the next chapter Dami's past will be revealed. I hope you guys liked the chapter.]

All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010. Mickie Knight.