[8] "Did something happen to Dami?"

New Song
++++++
*3rd person's POV
Not long after they thought Dami would be fine by herself at home, Hyerin receives a call from Dami's mother.
"Yeh, auntie. We'll be right over." Hyerin replied before she hanged up the phone.

"What's wrong? Who was it?" Yunho asked.

"It's Dami. Auntie said she woke up today throwing a fit. She wants us to go and see her right now." Hyerin replied.

"Does the others know yet?" Yunho asked.

"Anniyo. I'm gonna call them right up right now and tell them to meet there." Hyerin replied as she began to dial a number on her phone.

"Yoboseyo? yeh, oppa, it's Dami. She's throwing another fit right now." Hyerin said as she called Yoochun. "Tell the others too."

With that said, Hyerin then ended the call as she and Yunho left her house immediately.

----------
*Hyerin's POV
"Unni! What happened?!" Soo Eun asked as soon as we arrived in front if the house.

"I don't know. Auntie called me and said that Dami was throwing a fit." I replied.

As soon as the others arrived, we quickly went inside the house and ran up to Dami's room where we heard the shouting and solid objects hitting a wall.

As much as I didn't want to think about it, flashbacks of the time Dami had completely broke down as she struggled to free herself from the medics had completely filled my mind.
Just as we arrived in her room, I thought that we would be able to avoid that painful scene but when we saw Mrs. Lee sobbing helplessly in front of the room, I didn't think this day would come again. And just as I had thought, we saw Dami kicking and screaming loudly, her room completely trashed with papers and pictures, and such scattered all over the floor while she was being held down by 3 large men in medical uniforms.

*Everyone's POV
Seeing Dami in this state felt like thousands of daggers had stabbed my heart. I didn't think that their break up would ever go this far but I was far more worried about Dami's condition than anything else. I wanted to save her but we couldn't. The only thing we could do is to stand and watch her helplessly as she struggled from the medics' grasp as they attempted to drug her again.

+++++++
After Dami had been put to bed and the doctor had been escorted outside, Soo Eun, Pira and Hyerin, Yunho and Junsu went to talk to Mrs. Lee while SooJung, Changmin and Yoochun watched over Dami.

"Auntie, what happened to Dami earlier?" Hyerin asked.

"Nan molla. All I know is that when the maid went up to call Dami for lunch, she saw Dami already crying and a lot of her things were on the floor. I tried to calm her down but she just started having her breakdown. I didn't know what else to do but to call you and her doctor. I also heard that she left the school with puffy eyes. Did something happen to Dami that made her like this?" Mrs. Lee asked with hopeful eyes.

Knowing that she couldn't lie to Mrs. Lee, Hyerin let out a sigh before she confessed.

"Yeh, auntie. We saw Jaejoong in the corridor a few days ago and thats when she started having her break down." Hyerin replied.

"Did he do anything to her?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"No. We did notice that he wanted to say something but he held it back and walked away when we noticed that Dami was about to cry. That's when I went with her to the bathroom only to find out that she ran away and hid in the den in the backyard." Hyerin replied.

"Did anything else happen?" Mrs. Lee asked.

Thinking that since Mrs. Lee is very concerned for her daughter, Hyerin and the others decided to tell her everything.

--------
*Soo Jung's POV
While the others talked to Mrs. Lee, Yoochun, Changmin and I stayed in Dami's room to watch over her. While doing so, I decided to walk around the room and help clean out some of her things when I noticed a packing box under her desk with Jaejoong's name in it.

"Hey guys, come take a look at this." I stated as I began to pull out the box from under the desk.

"What is it?" Yoochun asked me.

"It's for Jaejoong. She must be planning to return everything back to him." Yoochun said as we all looked back at Dami as we noticed that she was about to wake up.

'I guess she really is trying to move on.' I thought to myself as I returned the box from where I found it before we turned back to Dami to tend to her.

*Dami's POV
As I was waking up, I noticed that Soo Jung, Changmin, and Yoochun were looking at the box I had prepared to return to Jaejoong. I still haven't thought about when I should return it to him but I knew I had to give it to him sooner or later.

"W-what happened?" I asked as I was just recovering my consciousness. I know exactly what happened before I saw them but I didn't what happened after I became unconscious.

"Unni-ah, why are you doing this to yourself?" Soo Jung asked me as I noticed the tears in her eyes begin to fall.

"I...I just want to get over the past..." I replied as I closed my eyes to hold back the tears that also began to form.

"I know Unni but the way you are doing it is affecting all of us...including your mom." SooJung replied as her voice became shaky.

"Dami-ah, I know that you want to forget about him, we all do. But you have to consider the fact that there are other people that are getting hurt with what you're doing. Jebal, stop hurting yourself anymore." SooJung cried.

The truth is, I've wanted to try since the beginning but I just couldn't do it with him around. It's painful for my part as I didn't want this to happen all over. I broke my heart once and I didn't think it would get broken again.

Ever since that night, I told myself that I would make an effort this time to forget about him and truthfully move on with my life without hurting anyone else. I was getting tired of seeing them cry and be worried for me and I was also tired of hoping that there could still be a chance.
___________________________________________________________
a/n: i hope this chapter wasnt too awkward. but anyway things will be a little awkward for both dami and jaejoong in the next chapter.

All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010. Mickie Knight.