[1] "Don't think about 'him' anymore okay?"

New Song
[Dami's POV]
"Good morning!" I said happily as I woke up to see my maids working around my room.
"Good morning miss Dami. Your parents are already downstairs having breakfast." One of the maids said as she greeted me happily before she went back to her chore.

"Okay. Thanks." I replied as I got off from my bed and grabbed my Sunday dress as I walked to the bathroom to get ready.

---
"Morning mom and dad!" I greeted as I walked down the stairs to see my dad reading his morning newspaper while drinking his coffee while mom on the other hand is eating breakfast while looking over her case notes.

"Morning honey. Did you sleep well last night?" Dad asked.

"Yeah. I did. You guys have work today?" I asked, seeing them dressed up in formal suits, while the maid placed my usual breakfast in front of me.

"We have a case to go over with other jurors today. We might not be back either late tonight or tomorrow morning." Dad replied, putting down his coffee and newspaper.

"I see. Must be a tough case." I replied.

"Not really. Well anyway, if you're not going out today, you may call you're friends over, have them sleep over or something so at least someone is staying with you." Mom suggested. "Speaking of which, honey we're gonna be late."

"We'll see you when we get back. Wish us luck." Dad said as he finished his coffee and he and mom went up to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

---

"Good luck!" I said as they began to walk to the door.

"Thanks honey. Listen, just have fun tonight with your friends okay? Don't think about 'him' anymore okay?" Mom said.

"I will and I won't. Bye!!" I said as I waved goodbye at them.

++++++
After Dami finished her breakfast, she then called her friends and invited them over. After making the phone calls, she then told her butler and maids to get the house ready for her friends as she made her way up to her room to finish getting ready.

As she waited for her friends' arrival, Dami found herself sitting in front of her piano in the music room. As she played 'New Song' in the piano, flashback of their last time together appeared in her mind.

~~~DaMi's flashback~~~
1 week earlier...

"Dami-ah, come with me." Jaejoong said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me with him as he brought me to an empty hallway.

"What are we doing here? What's wrong?" I asked.

"We need to talk." Jaejoong said.

"Talk? About what?" I asked.

"I think we should see other people." He began.

"Why? What are you talking about?" I asked again as I felt my tears began to form.

"I'm talking about breaking up. Let's face it. The only reason we got together is that we looked good together in other people's eyes. Maybe we're no-" Jaejoong said.

"Enough! I know what this is leading to. After you say all those words, you're still gonna ask me to be friends with you. I understand. Things will change between us and it's never gonna be the same." I replied as tears began to fall.

"I just want you to know that the time we've spent together was the happiest times in my life. I never took any of it for granted. I hope that you can find someone better than me." As he began to step forward towards me, I took a step back away from him.

"I've heard enough. I know what you're going to say. So just let me say it. Goodbye Jaejoong." I said as I ran away from him and left the hallway back to our table.
~~~end of flashback~~~

++++
After replaying the flashback, it was only then that Dami noticed she had stopped playing the piano and her face had been soaked from all the tears she had shed.

"Ms. Dami?" As she heard her butler knock, Dami quickly wiped her tears away before she faced the butler.

"Your friends have arrived and I've already offered them some snacks." He said.

"Okay. Thanks. I'll be right down." Dami said.

"Yes ma'am." The butler replied as he bowed before leaving the room.

"Dami-ah, it's about time to forget about him. Pull yourself together. There are still people for you." Dami told herself as she quickly went to the bathroom to fix herself before she went to meet her friends.

++++++
"Hey guys. I'm glad you guys could come." Dami greeted as she went down the stairs to greet her friends.

"Hey Dami! Thanks for inviting us. Sorry we started eating without you." Pira said as she stood up to hug Dami.

"It's okay." Dami replied.

"So what's the occasion?" Junsu asked.

"Nothing really. My parents have a case today and they won't be back till tomorrow so they asked me to invite you guys over." Dami replied.
____________________________________________________________
[a/n: hey guys, chapter 1 is up. sorry if its a little weird *scratches back of my head*
anyway character update... yoochun is taken. i still need a girlfriend for Junsu and Changmin. Changmin hasn't officially spoken in this chapter but he will be in the following chapters. So anyway please leave comments and continue posting ur applications.]

All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010. Mickie Knight.